It all started with a kiss.

First Snow First Kiss

Junhyung's POV:

I rubbed my arms. It was ing cold, even though we're inside a cafe.

I raised an arm up and snapped my fingers. A few waitress pushed and shoved each other, all wanting to serve us.

I rolled my eyes impatiently.

One finally came to us, brushing down her short uniform and smiled at me. "Ne, sir?"

"Turn up the heater, would you? I'm very cold." I slightly touched her arm.

I smirked as I saw her blush. "N-n-ne..." She rushed off to do what I ordered her to.

"Yah, I'm bored" Kikwang groaned as he laid his head on the table.

"We can't get out, we're stuck here until the snow stops coming down so heavily." Doojoon, being the mature one, informed him.

Yoseob, being the idiot he is, kept bobbing up and down on his out of boredon.

Dongwoon, being the sicko he is, was watching on his phone.

Hyunseung, being the weirdo he is, was reading a book.

A book. He was actually reading a book.

"I'll just call my driver." I fished out my phone.

"The roads are closed, there's too much snow on the ground, cars won't be able to drive." Hyunseung muttered without looking up from his book.

I sighed.

Just then, the cafe door tinkled.  We all turned around. Who's that brainless poop who walked all the way to the cafe when it's snowing so hard?

A petite girl, around my age closed the cafe door and stood there, brushing her pink coat that looks like pile of snowballs were thrown at it. She took out her gloves and stuffed them in the coat pocket. She then pulled down her ear muffs, letting them hang around her neck.

She was beautiful.

"Stop staring, Junhyung. You have a girlfriend."

Oh. Right. My girlfriend.

"Not like she cares, Junhyung plays with girls all the time and she knows." Dongwoon butted in, eyes glued to his phone.

"Just watch your ." I spat.

"Come on, we're billionaires." Kikwang said as a-matter-of-factly.

"So are everyone in Seoul Arts anyway. That doesn't give Junhyung a reason to cheat on his girlfriend." said Doojoon, BEING ANNOYING.

"Shut the up. You guys are womanizers. Don't have any rights to say that about me." I pointed out.

Everybody went silent for a while.

From the corner of my eye, I see her buying hot coffee and sitting down at a table across the place.

"Bet you a hundred bucks you won't kiss her." Yoseob grinned playfully and whispered.

Hyunseung whacked Yoseob's head with his book.

"Come on, I'm bored!!!" Yoseob whined.

Hmm.....This isn't about the hundred bucks. I have billions of them. This is about my pride and reputation. When someone dares me, never turn it down if not I wouldn't hear the end of it.

It's an easy dare.

Dongwoon finally put down his phone. "Go!" He pushed me.

"Junhyung, you better not......." Doojoon warned.

 

Ga Eul's POV:

Damn it............I just ended my piano practice and it's snowing so heavily already. As I walked out of my piano school, I looked around for my bicycle.

it, some bastard stole it again!!!!!!!!

Calling my driver, I shivered and my teeth chattered. It was so cold and I couldn't see anything. The snow was really coming down hard.

"Sorry Miss, the roads are blocked..."

"Oh it's okay. I will wait somewhere until they open again. I'll text you where I am."

"Ne."

I looked from left to right. Aish. chincha....

I trudged towards my favourite cafe, Domo cafe while shielding my hair and face. The snow was really making it hard for me to walk.

As i entered the cafe, I noticed six men who everyone in the cafe was pointing to and whispering about, even the waitresses were staring with love-filled eyes.

Bleurgh. Them.

The hot rich bastards who everyone worshipped in school. They had no manners, no etiquette and they treated everyone like trash. And the girls from school who picked up their courage to finally confess their love to the one they like from the six of them? They just scoff and walk away. Rude.

How do I know all these? Hmmm.....Funny story.

As I purchased hot coffee and sat as far as I could from them, I had flashbacks about my old days last year.

 

---------FLASHBACK-----------

"Here comes Little Miss Pig." Junhyung yelled for everyone in the cafeteria to hear.

The whole cafeteria laughed. At me.

My eyes stung and my nose went sour. No. I will not cry. Must tolerate.........

Just as I walked past him, a leg popped out from  under the table and I tripped over it, sending my tray of food flying and splattering down on my uniform.

They laughed hysterically.

I had enough.

I ran out there, ran out of the school, and called my dad.

"I want to leave Korea, dad."

"What are you talking about?"

"I want to leave. NOW."

---------------------------------------

 

Yeah I hate him. All of them.

I shook my head and cleared my thoughts. I was going to drink a sip from my coffee when someone sat on the chair opposite me, at my table.

"Hey y." His voice rang into my ears.

I looked up and saw the hateful creature smirking at me.

I narrowed my eyes. He did not recognize me, did he?..........

"What's your name, pretty lady?"

So he's actually flirting with me. When he has a girlfriend. A girlfriend who's obsessed about him for 2 freaking years.

"What my name is, is none of your business." I took a sip of my coffee and my lips, continuing to type on my phone.

Suddenly, he leaned across the table, tilt my chin up and smashed his lips on mine.

That's how it felt like. Smashed.

He pulled away, stood up and started to walk away. He turned his head slightly and I see his signature smirk engraved on his face.

"It's just a bet. Don't get too attached."

 

Junhyung's POV:

"It's just a bet. Don't get too attached." I secretly laughed in my head. That girl's expression was hilarious. was slightly open and she sat frozen in her seat.

As I achieved yells and high fives from the boys when I reach our table, I couldn't help thinking she looked a little familiar.

Just then, someone grabbed my arm, spunned me around and before I knew it, a slap landed on my face.

I touched my burning cheek and glared at her.

"What the ?!" I yelled.

Yoseob stood up from his chair and pulled that away from me.

"Oh ho!!!" Doojoon laughed. "Burnnnnnnnnnnn hyung!!" Dongwoon clapped his hands.

I turned around and my eyes shot out daggers.

They quickly stopped and cleared their throats.

 

Yoseob's POV:

I quickly pulled her across the cafe as everybody stared and pointed.

I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall, slamming her wrist beside her head.

"What did you think you were doing? If it wasn't for me he would have kicked you in the face." I gritted my teeth, whispering.

She stared back at me with her big eyes. "He just kissed someone he didn't even know. And that was my first ing kiss."

I was taken aback. I let go of her wrist and her arm fell beside her. She looked so helpless.

"I'm sorry......."

"Why're you apologizing? He should be apologizing."

I turned around and saw all six of them staring questionably at us.

I turned back. "Look, I dared him. He has this dignity and reputation thing going on so he's really competitive. It's all my fault."

She looked surprised for a second. Then her lips turned up and she shook her head.

"Same old childish acts by the kingkas of Seoul Arts huh." She muttered.

My eyes widened. "HUH?! You know us?"

Childish acts?

"Yah, Yang Yoseob!" Junhyung yelled across, motioning me to go.

She smirked.

"Remember Han Ga Eul?"

It finally registered in my mind. The fat girl with a mushroom hair cut.

I stared at her face.

"OI YANG YOSEOB!" I heard Junhyung yell again.

I then imagined a plumper, fatter version of her....

"OH MY GOD YOU -" I shouted before being cut off by her hand covering my mouth.

"You can't tell."

She removed her hand.

How can someone become so beautiful in just a year?

I sighed. "Arasso. It'll be our little secret." I winked at her and ran back to our table.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A.N : Yeah i know, first chapter's boring D:

Comment pretty plz? ^_^