Unnie

First Snow First Kiss

??? looked around the airport, fidgeting in her tight sweater. She flipped her side swept bangs away from her face and combed down her short mushroom bob. "Mama's here to play." She whispered.....

 

 

Ga Eul slammed her house door closed and exhaled sharply. Just then, her phone rang and she jumped, praying hard it's not 'her'.
"Gomseyo?" She answered. "Ga Eul-ah! Let's postpone the meeting today. I'm visiting my omma." Yoseob's cheery voice rang into her ears like a melody. "You want me to accompany you?" Ga Eul smiled. "Yes please. Meet me there in 10 minutes!" Yoseob hung up.

Ga Eul can't see how big Yoseob's smile is right now. What she doesn't know is how much Yoseob thought about her last night. To Junhyung and the other BEAST members, Yoseob definitely had feelings for her. But he knows the truth behind his feelings. He loves her, he desires to protect her. As a brother. She's just like a sister he never had.

 

 

Ga Eul and Yoseob were chatting happily with Mrs Yang. "How many days left?" Mrs Yang's voice cracked. Yoseob told her "15 days" with a sad expression. Ga Eul put her hand over Yoseob's and patted it, smiling weakly at him. He faked a smile and exhaled. Just then, he turned around and saw a shadow at the window of the ward, peering in. He squinted and traced out a mushroom cut, plus-sized girl......She turned and ran away from the window and Yoseob stood up in shock.

He started to stumble over his words. He pointed to the window then to Ga Eul repeatedly. "Y-y-you...She....Wwhat did i just see???" He sat back down in shock. "Son? What's wrong? Wae?" His mother looked at him worriedly. "Oh...nothing...must be a mistake..." He stared at Ga Eul. "You're Han Ga Eul right? You are right?" He shook her shoulders. "Yoseob oppa...You're scaring me." Ga Eul looked at him. He noticed fear in her eyes and stopped. "I'm just hallucinating. It's okay. I'm fine." He forced a weak smile to both of them and scratch his head.

 

Ga Eul sensed something was wrong and excused herself. She went to the hospital toilet and washed her face. She looked into the mirror and behind her stood someone who she was very familiar with. She jumped up, screamed for a second and placed her hand on her chest, breathing heavily. "You scared me...W-wait what the ? What the hell why are you in Korea?" Ga Eul turned around and leaned her back against the sink.


"You know, when I told you all about my life in school,you offered a revenge plan. YOU offered, not me. Now you wouldn't do it."

"They're actually nice people, Ga In -"

"My name is Ga Eul. Han Ga Eul. Just like yours. AND YOU. They're not nice. They made me wanna commit suicide. I've cut, Ga Eul. I've attempted anorexia but I couldn't and you knew that."

"You're Han Ga In and you're my sister. You didn't like your name so you wrote MY name when you registered for that school."

"Whatever. I'm watching you, Ga Eul. You better carry out our plan. If not....You know what's gonna happen to our little brother back at home."

"Why don't you take my place? You can carry out this revenge. It's your revenge anyway. I don't wanna do it anymore. You can. Aand how can you do that to our own brother?!"

"The reason I asked you to do it is because you're not fat and ugly like me. He will never fall for someone like me. That so called brother of ours is just nothing but a nuisance."

She scoffed and walked out, slamming the toilet door.

Ga Eul trembled. She shot a quick prayer for her brother. Please be safe....

She called Yoseob and told him she needs to leave to attend an appointment, hoping he didn't suspect anything. That's probably why he was so scared just now.....Ga In was here and he saw her. Ga Eul blamed herself for having to agree to this plan at first. Why was she so stupid? She even put her little brother's life in danger. Ga In was a psycho. Ga Eul should've known that.

 

She held her phone in her trembling hands and texted Junhyung. She didn't want to do this anymore.

 

To : Bastard Junhyung

About today....... You really like me?

 

Her heart pounded, waiting for his reply.

 

From : Bastard Junhyung

Aren't you tired? You've been running around in my mind all day.

 

Ga Eul smiled at his dorkiness.

 

To: Bastard Junhyung

Stupid boy.

Um......What if...what if I'm not who you think I am? What if I was fat with the mushroom hair? Would you still like me?

 

She clutched her phone. Please say yes. One yes from you and I'm out of this game of Ga In's.

 

From: Bastard Junhyung

No.

 

"UGH!!!" Ga Eul stomped her feet and ran out of the toilet and the hospital, ducking down when she ran past Mrs Yang's ward.

I hate you, Yong Junhyung, Ga Eul thought as she went home. She know about his feelings now.  That he only liked her for her appearance, not her personality. It hurts her to know that Junhyung couldn't see what she was inside rather the fake identity she's pretending to be, outside.

 

Junhyung was surprised at the texts Ga Eul sent him. It aroused his suspicions about her questions, but he let it slide. He wanted her. And he always get what he wants. He called Hara. "Can we meet?" Hara agreed. "I need to say something too."

 

Meanwhile, Han Ga In the Psycho (A/N : LOL xD My nickname for her), was determined on losing weight till she's exactly like her sister. I'm gonna do this myself, she thought. And make Junhyung fall for me. Not you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : This chapter's in 3rd POV, I figured it'll be easier for everyone to read, but I'll make a poll so majority can choose what writing style they preferred.

And yes, she's finally arrived.

Han

Ga

In

;-)