ANTI FANS AND MUSIC BANK SPECIAL

First Snow First Kiss

Hi guys, this is NOT an update, but.........TO RANT AND SPAZZ.

 

IT'S MUSIC BANK SPECIAL RIGHT NOW, IT'S STARTING RIGHT NOW AS I'M TYPING THIS.

GUESS WHO ARE THE GUESTS?!

BEAST YO!!!

SPECIAL DANCE BATTLE BY BEAST, GNA AND HYUNA.

I can finally see yoseob and you know, satisfy a fangirl's needs for eyecandy T_T i missed him sooooooo so much.

I miss him being on variety shows being the qtpie he is.

 

But a month or two ago, some idiotic retards called ANTI-FANS upsetted him so much.

A 17 year old girl (who knows, maybe she's 60 years old or smthg) spreaded a rumor about yoseob scolding vulgarities in front of her car loudly cos he thought she was a sasaeng.

but the truth is that yoseob was so gentle, he asked his manager to stop quarrelling with the girl.

Antis were attacking his twitter, so he got SO hurt, he ended up deleted ALL 1900 OF HIS TWEETS.

Well antis, you. Don't like b2st? OFF THEN. IT'S NOT THAT HARD YOU KNOW. JUST GO GET A LIFE AND STOP STALKING B2ST OR WHATEVER.

It's just ridiculous how antis hate them, but still stalk them like mad just to criticize them? If you dont like what they are doing, then just mind your own retarded business!!

 

Ok.

First up, F(X) with Hot Summer and Danger.

Second, CN Blue with Intuition.

- CUBE ENT FAMILY TALKING :-) Hyuna, GNa, and BEAST. YOSEOB WAS DAYUM CUTIE!!!!!

Third, Miss A with Goodbye Baby.

Fourth, SPECIAL HOT ROOKIE: B1A4 with Couple, Dalshabet with....I don't know HAHA :X , Boyfriend with Candy, APink with Eternal Love, lastly, All of them with Anger with Wings (whut??????????) LOL

[Honestly...um.....I'm not really supportive of all these new rookie groups...I mean like I'm not growing on them at all...There's an overcrowding population of Kpop groups now...and it's quite irritating LOL i know I'm mean. But really....hmm....and they're not THAT good too. But maybe i'll start liking them soon enough ^_^]

 

Fifth, Davichi with Dont say Goodbye.

 

-Doojoon, Siwon, Yonghwa and that gagman as MCs now ^_^ (they had a slapping dance for 3 seconds)

 

Sixth,  Infinite with Be Mine and Paradise

- Music charts

 

Seventh performer, G.NA with Top girl and Black and White!! CUBE ENT FAMILY FTW HEHE. she's so tanned~

 Eighth, Hyorin + JiEun + Minkyung with Listen :)

Ninth, Kim Hyun Joong with Break Down.

 

- 4 MCs again! (Doojoon danced roly poly by T-ara HAHA)

 

Tenth performer, SISTAR with So Cool and Ma Boy

Elenventh, Jung Yonghwa and IU with Lucky

Twelth, Secret with Starlight Moonlight (Mubank spelt it as MONNlight.) and Shy Boy (i love this song!!) and Love is Move.

 

THIRTEENTH, B2ST WITH FICTION. They were all so sick, tired, and Kikwang was performing SITTING DOWN. Junhyung was in such pain but he didn't show it, still danced. They did their best. I love them.

 

- IU and super junior backstage!!

 

Fourteenth, T-ara with Roly Poly and Cry cry.

 

- 3 MCs without Doodoo.

 

FIFTEENTH, CUBE ENT FAMILY DANCE BATTLE. Hyuna and Hyunseung paired up, GNA solo, Dooseob paired, then Junhyung and Dongwoonie. Yoseob was so qt with his bboy sigh I love him so much but he should really take care of himself. In fact the whole of B2ST should just take a break and rest... Junhyung's back hurt so much, but he still danced and even did some inverted pull up or smthg THAT NEEDED HIS BACK MUSCLES. Ugh...Take care please...

 

- Music chart, BEAST was #9.

 

 - 4 MCs, doodoo sweating ;)

 

Sixteenth, IU with You&I

 

Seventeenth, Wonder Boys with Be my Baby. Consists of Hyunmoo (whatever his name is), Shindong, Kwanghee, Sungjong and another dude WITH WONDER GIRLS. I'm sorry the other dude I don't know your name >_< is it mir??? no right??? People are saying he's mir?

 

- MCs with Wonder Boys and Wonder Girls

 

Eighteenth, Wonder Girls with Girls Girls.

 

NINTEENTH, Super Junior with Superman and A Cha AND Mr Simple!! World dominated by SJ my friends.

 

- MCs with EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Infinite spaying fake snow and SJ Singing ~

 

But ok. Go allkpop/youtube to watch ok? ok? ok? ok?

 

BECAUSE BEAST WAS AMAZING.

All of them were sick except DooDoo and Hyunseung but they still peservered on and kept their pain and tiredness inside.  Especially Junhyung. He was LIMPING during rehearsals, his back hurt, he still danced hiphop/bboy during the CUBE ENT special dance battle.

Yoseob bboyed perfectly. His headstand, his hat to his shoes, everything.

Kikwang was sitting down I guess because he couldn't help it any longer from sickness and tiredness. But they still tried their best.

One of the reasons I love them so much. Ok i think im repeating this KEKEKE.

 

Everybody there were pretty much awesome.

Eunhyuk was called out to dance but just when he only danced 3 to 4 seconds, MUSIC BANK DECIDED TO END.

So yeah we only saw 4 seconds of his dance, but ok............

 

 

IM SO HAPPY NOW IM GONNA UPDATE TONIGHT.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

HEHE MUACKS MUACKS FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER HTTP://TWITTER.COM/GILLIANGQS

 

I'm mad.