Bodyguard?

First Snow First Kiss

Ga Eul fidgeted and shifted the itchy white gown. It was strapless and hugged at her chest area, but flows freely and smoothly below the chest area, long enough to touch the ground.

It had pretty diamonds and flowery patterns. Ga Eul picked up the long white gloves from the chair beside her and slipped it on, taking a deep breath before turning around and looking at herself in the mirror.

*Married at 18......................Ugh. Scandal of the year.....*

You turned to your right, then your left, then your right again, with your eyes not leaving your reflection."I'm fffaaaatt...." she whined softly to yourself.

 

"YAH! Han Ga Eul, get out now! I'm a busy person, what's taking you so long?!" Junhyung yelled.

Ga Eul sighed and slipped on the uncomfortable glass shoes that her mum suggested and inhaled sharply before pushing the curtains apart and walking out of the dressing room.

She tugged on her dress and walked slowly, looking down.

Junhyung looked up from the magazine in his hands and his eyes narrowed at the sight of Ga Eul. She looked like she radiated light as she walked towards him. Junhyung's lips parted and he didn't know what or how to react. *She's beautiful....*

The magazine dropped onto the ground as he lost his grip on it. Ga Eul sighed and looked at him. "I know i know, I'm ugly and fat. I'm gonna go change." She forced a smile and turned. "Excuse me, I'm done with the fitting." Junhyung heard her tell the sales assistant who nodded her head.

He stood up and put his hands in his pockets, leaning against the wall behind him. *I'm getting married to Han Ga Eul huh....*

Ga Eul shuffled out and smiled meekly at Junhyung. "I can go home myself from here. Thanks for the ride."

As she turned to walk, Junhyung grabbed her wrist and she whipped around, staring into his eyes. Junhyung's heart went LUB-DUB.

*....what is she doing to me?!*

"Er, let's have lunch together." Junhyung muttered.

Ga Eul's lips quirked up and she nodded.

Just then, Junhyung's phone vibrated in his pocket. Releasing her wrist, he fished his phone out.

 

From : Beloved <3

Oppa, let's have lunch.

 

Junhyung blinked his eyes and shifted his weight from one leg to another. "Um...on second thoughts....."

Ga Eul's smile faded and her blood boiled. Her lips pressed into a thin line and she nodded. "Go, go to Hara."

 

~

 

"With both their businesses combined together, what would we be? We'll be nothing. We need to manipulate them if not they'll overtake us."

"What are you saying, father?"

"Just do what we always do when someone overtakes us. Eliminate."

"I understand."

"Take the girl. She'll be the easiest one to break."

 

~

Ga Eul window-shopped as she trudged home. She noticed that the snow on the ground was getting lesser as it already stopped snowing.

She yawned and thought about the day she first met Junhyung.

 

"Hey y." His voice rang into my ears.

I looked up and saw the hateful creature smirking at me.

I narrowed my eyes. He did not recognize me, did he?..........

"What's your name, pretty lady?"

So he's actually flirting with me. When he has a girlfriend. A girlfriend who's obsessed about him for 2 freaking years.

"What my name is, is none of your business." I took a sip of my coffee and my lips, continuing to type on my phone.

Suddenly, he leaned across the table, tilt my chin up and smashed his lips on mine.

That's how it felt like. Smashed.

He pulled away, stood up and started to walk away. He turned his head slightly and I see his signature smirk engraved on his face.

"It's just a bet. Don't get too attached."

 

 

She sighed and blew a raspberry.

Just then, someone approached her and Ga Eul stopped in her tracks. He was really eye-catching. Bright orange hair and strong jawline.

He held his hand out for a handshake. "I'm L.Joe."

 

~

 

Ga Eul walked beside L.Joe cautiously, glancing at him occasionally. "So my father sent you?"

"Ne. For safety issues, I'm your personal bodyguard from now onwards." L.Joe bowed a little while explaining.

"Why? I'm not the queen or anything." Ga Eul scoffed. "But your family is loaded. So is your future husband, Yong Junhyung. Your father is not taking any risks."

Ga Eul thought about it and nodded. "I guess so."

L.Joe smiled and his chapped lips. "Is Junhyung treating you well?"

"Yeah....sure." She shrugged, not wanting to explain. L.Joe flipped his fringe sideways and nodded.

Ga Eul spotted a silver charm bracelet displayed on the windows of an expensive store, Taka Jewellery. She walked up to it and touched the window while gaping at the beautiful bracelet.

L.Joe saw how her doe eyes sparkled and chuckled. "You know you can just buy it if you like it."

Ga Eul contemplated for a while but shook her head. "Even if I had all the charm bracelets in the world, I'll still be the unluckiest girl. It's just a waste of money."

He was surprised at her purity. He grinned and placed his hand on her back. "Fancy some hot chocolate?"

Ga Eul's smile reappeared on her face and her eyes widened. She jumped up and down and clapped her hands like a little child. "Can we? Can we? Your treat?"

L.Joe was breathtaken. She was so different from all the other girls he met. Scoffing, he put his arms around Ga Eul and they walked towards a cafe. "Let's see how you perform first before deciding whether I want to treat you or not."