Chapter 8

Catch Us If You Can

Morning came and everyone felt a bit more comfortable with each other.

After eating their breakfast they planned out what they should do next.

Now down to business. Tiffany bluntly said. We need a plan on how to find out where their hideout is and how to lure them out.

Yuri found some info on where they're hiding. She nods towards Yuri to urge her to tell them.

Yuri then steps forward. They were talking about setting up a new headquarters around the border of Gyeonggi and Gangwon near Chuncheon.

Yoona then spoke up. How did you get this information? She stared at Yuri curiously.

Well that's a long story...Jessica could sense some sort of interest towards Yuri from Yoona and answered for her. She spotted a group of Serpents loitering around and decided that it was a good idea to get close to them BY HERSELF and listen in UNARMED. Jessica exaggerated some parts to grab Yoona's attention. Which worked since Yoona's eyes were filled with admiration. *Omo...She's so brave....*

Wow even I wouldn't do that...and I'm the daredevil of this group. Hyoyeon added.

Yuri shot Jessica a glare, but Jessica brushed it off knowing she did Yuri a favor.

Ahem.Yuri changed the subject. Anyways...If we're going to search for them I suggest we search there. 

Alright good start at least we have some sort of clue on where they are. Tiffany nodded in approval.

It's helpful. but we're still not going to find the main hideout or boss. Taeyeon interjected.

It's better than shooting in the dark. Plus it's better to wipe them out slowly rather than go straight for the boss. Krystal retorted. 

Krystal is right. I also think it might be better to catch them one by one rather than go for the boss right away. Tiffany agreed.

I also think that if we did get the boss, his lackeys will most likely create new gangs or replace the old one. Seohyun predicted.

Hmm I suppose you're right. I guess we could always get one of them to squeal the location of the other hideouts. She put afinger up to her chin.

Also since the place they're setting up is new there's most likely less of those Serpents hanging around so it'll be easier to take them out. Sooyoung anticipated.

Are we going to check it out now? If we are we should probably stop by headquarters and get some equipment just in case anything goes down. Sunny said protectively.

Good idea. Jessica....we need your team to go to headquarters with us. No problem. Jessica replied. 

They all headed back to their respectful forms of transportation. Then Tiffany led them back to headquarters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After arriving they all headed inside the building.

I think we need to plan this out a bit more. Jessica suggested. Everyone looked at her with a confused face.

What do you mean? Krystal then broke the silence and cocked an eyebrow at her sister.

We can't just stampede in guns a blazin'. What I mean is we need to assign roles. Jessica looks at Tiffany hoping that she would understand.

Tiffany returned the gaze. We almost forgot about that. Good thing we havent left HQ yet, so we can assign the roles now. 

We need a sniper, a look out, and someone to protect them both. Who is willing to do them? Tiffany asked around. 

Seohyun shyly raised her hand. I can be a look out unnie...I'm not that good at fighting, but I have good eyesight and awareness. Plus I can hook up mics to all of us so we can communicate better and if needed I can interfere with whatever technology they have... 

Tiffany proudly looked at her little maknae. Ok good, now we need a sniper. 

Sunny then spoke up. I can do it. 

Ok perfect. Now all that's left is someone to protect them both. Hyoyeon volunteered for the role and Sooyoung followed, but was a second too late since Hyoyeon was faster she recieved the role. Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung who had a dejected face. I'm going to need Sooyoung to help me if that's alright. Hyoyeon asked knowing the real reason to why Sooyoung is volunteering. I guess that's fine since it might be hard protecting two people. Tiffany allowed Sooyoung to join. Sooyoung then looked at Hyoyeon with grateful eyes. Then Hyoyeon gave a look that practically says ' yeah yeah don't mention it'.

We need a getaway car and someone to always standby it in case we gotta beat it. Jessica suggested. 

Taeyeon? You can be the driver is that alright? She questioned Taeyeon. Yes that's fine. Taeyeon cooly replied. 

Someone needs to protect her too and I want Soojung to do it. 

Krystal looks up at her sister. Me? Why? I want to go with you. 

Jessica steps closer to her sister. I want you to be safe that's why you can't go with me and also because...Jessica leans towards Krystal's ear and whispers. ...because I promised mom and dad that nothing would ever hurt you. Jessica then leans back out. So you're going to stay outside with Taeyeon ok? 

Krystal hesitated for awhile then responded. Ok unnie understood, but I won't forgive you if you leave me. She folds her arms and pouts cutely causing Jessica to laugh. Haha arasso arasso~ She pats Krystal's head then walks towards Taeyeon. Look out for my little sister ok? She smiled gently. Taeyeon glances at the younger sister, who was staring at her but then quickly looked away. Witnessing that Taeyeon smiled and promised Jessica. I won't let anyone hurt her. 

Jessica smiled and returned to her original place. 

The rest of us will go in then? Me, Yoona, Tiffany, and Jessica? Yuri questioned.

That's right, but we'll be going in pairs. We need to watch out for each other. Tiffany warned.

Alright so it'll be me and Tiffany while Yuri is paired with Yoona. Jessica decided.

Yoona was secretly happy inside hearing that she gets to be paired with Yuri. 

Yuri then promised herself. *If something happens to her I won't forgive myself.*

With this the teams were ready to head out.

 

 

 

========================================================

I fell asleep halfway through this when I was writing xD

Dying 10.0

Thank you for reading! Please leave an upvote/comment or subscribe for more! If you want more xD If you don't that's ok too ;-; 

Please don't be afraid to check out my other stories too. ^^ They need some love xD