Groceries Shopping

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS's ages:-
Seokjin: 9 y.o
Yoongi: 8 y.o
Hoseok & Namjoon: 7 y.o
Jimin & Taehyung: 6 y.o
Jungkook: 4 y.o

Hana put Jungkook in his seat and put on the seatbelt. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were already in the back seat. Jimin sat next to Jungkook. After Hana’s done with Jungkook seatbelt Taehyung hopped in and sat next to the youngest. Seokjin sat next to the driver seat in the mini van. Hana got in and wore her seatbelt.

“Okay, are you guys ready?” Hana asked looking at the other six. “No I’m not.” Taehyung shook his head. “What’s wrong?” Hana asked. “I think I want to pee.” Jimin moved his body forward and glared at the boy. “You just peed before we got out of the house.”

“Really? Did I?” Taehyung asked back utterly bewildered.

“Yes you did.” Jimin nodded.

“I guess we can go now, noona.” Seokjin suggested. Hana nodded and turned back to the front. Only took few seconds for the car to leave the house.

“Why do we have to go to the supermarket?” Jimin asked looking outside the window. “To buy groceries. Noona said that already before we left.” Namjoon answered. “And our snacks.” Hoseok added. Jungkook clapped his hands totally happy. “Jungkook loves snack.” Hoseok caressed Jungkook’s head who sat in front of him.

“Can we not buy something that is green?” Taehyung asked.

“I know what you mean Taehyung.” Seokjin said looked back at him. Hana smiled. “Nice try Taehyung but no. What we are going to buy majority of them are green.”

“Green? What are they?” Jimin asked. He was too busy looking outside and the only word he caught in his ear was ‘green’. Before Hana could answer him, Taehyung leaned towards Jimin and whispered. “Vegetables.”

Jungkook frowned when Taehyung did that because he covered his view. Jungkook pushed Taehyung’s shoulder away from his side of the sit. “Move. I can’t see.” He said with his little voice.

Taehyung acted like he wants to bite Jungkook’s arm. Jungkook moved his arm away and whined. Taehyung kept bothering him and soon Jungkook’s voice got louder.

“What is going on back there?” Hana asked since she needed to focus on driving.

“Taehyung…stop disturbing the kid. You know he hates it.” Yoongi scolded. Somehow few of Jungkook’s tiny fingers ended up in Taehyung’s mouth. Jungkook started to scream.

Hana sighed. Seokjin looked behind. “Guys, do something.” He said to the trio in the back row. Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi were already leaned forward.

Hoseok and Namjoon tried to separate Taehyung from Jungkook while Yoongi cupped Jungkook’s mouth and Jimin’s ear that close to Jungkook.

Once Taehyung’s mouth left Jungkook’s arm, the trio sat back properly. Jungkook looked at his arm and saw the glistening of Taehyung’s drool. “Urhh~!” He frowned totally not liking it one bit. Jimin saw the disapprove look from the youngest because he too could see what Taehyung left in that small arm.

“Seokjin hyung, tissue.” He asked the oldest boy. Seokjin picked one tissue in the box near him and handed it to Jimin. Jimin helped Jungkook wipe the stain.

“That’s nasty.” Namjoon commented. Taehyung just grinned innocently. Yoongi patted Jimin’s head. “Good boy.” Before Jimin could put away the tissue Jungkook grabbed it from him. Then he put it in Taehyung’s lap and looked back to the front innocently.

“Next time I shouldn’t put Taehyung and Jungkook sit next to each other.” Hana muttered.

“Good idea noona.” Seokjin agreed.

Few minutes later they arrived. Seokjin took a trolley and gave it to Hana. Hana put Jungkook in the infant sit facing her. They walked together with Hana walking behind them to patrol each one of them, especially Jimin and Taehyung.

Hana headed to the food site. She walked to the vegetables first. Taehyung already frowned. Each time Hana took something and put it in the trolley, he would sneakily took it and put it away. “Yah Taehyung. Why did you put it back?” Hoseok asked.

“I don’t like it.” Taehyung answered. Namjoon scowled. He reached for the cabbage and put it back into the trolley. “Stop doing that. You’re gonna get yourself scold if Noona found out what you did.”

“I want jelly that I saw back there.” Jimin pouted with his hands on his belly. “What jelly?” Seokjin asked Yoongi. “The one that full with shapes and colours.” Yoongi answered him.

“Can’t you wait?” Seokjin asked. Jimin sighed and pouted more. “Noona might just leave and I’m afraid I won’t have the chance to ask noona to go back there.” Seokjin went to Hana. “Noona, can I and Yoongi take Jimin with us to grab few jellies. We’ll be back right after we get it.”

Hana nodded with a plastic of tomatoes in her hand. “Hurry up okay. Make sure you hold Jimin’s hand and don’t go too far.”

“Okay.” Yoongi said and the trio walked away with Jimin in between.

Hana looked at Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung who kept bickering. “Why don’t you guys go to the snacks and pick some that you like along with the others. Just don’t get too far and don’t take too long. I’ll be right over here.” Hana pointed to the food sector.

“Where are Seokjin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Jimin?” Hoseok asked. Hana smiled. “They went to grab some jellies.”

They nodded and walked away of course Hana asked those two to hold Taehyung’s hands. Jungkook was munching a soft cookie in his mouth while he was holding one carefully. Hana prepared that for him since he liked it so much. The only way to calm him down was with that cookie for his age

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter