Playing 'House'

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS’s ages:

Seokjin:9
Yoongi:8
Hoseok & Namjoon:7
Jimin & Taehyung:6
Jungkook:4

Okay, this is totally out of nowhere. But whatever. Hahaha… Hope you guys have fun reading this. 
When Bts got bored and didn't know what to do...

And thanks to those who upvoted me... ExodusDyo , Bunny_Sky , Karebea607 , taowife14ever , meowrawr12 , modilep , inspirits2710 , ParkHeeRa , Meimel , & alexajjang  ...

I love you!!!!!!

and dont forget to read my note for you guys down there okay. Read everything and leave your comments. Have fun reading!!! Ignore the grammar errors.

 

“Haaa, this is boring. Today we don’t have school so we should do something fun.” Hoseok whined. All of them were sitting in the living room after breakfast leaving Hana and Seokjin in the kitchen to clean the dishes. Seokjin wanted to help so Hana happily let him. The boy wanted to wash everything while Hana put them away on the shelf.

Namjoon who was sitting beside Hoseok looked at his brother without expression. He had to admit that he was boring too.

“Do you have something in mind that we can play?”

“I don’t know. We got no school today and we have all day to do something fun.” Hoseok pouted thinking of something to do for the day.

“What about hide and seek?” Jimin who was sitting on the floor with his minion plush asked his brothers.

“But we always play that.” Namjoon scratches his neck.

“What don’t we play police and thief? I want to be a spy.” Taehyung who kept changing the channel with the remote joined in with the sudden idea giving.

“Taehyung, the name of the game is police and thief. There’s no spy in that game.” Yoongi who was lying lazily on the couch butted in as well.

“Why not?” Taehyung frowned and made his lips jutted forward. “We can have spy in that game too. Spy works for the police to catch the thief.”

Hoseok and Namjoon laughed.

“Who taught you the new rule like that?” Hoseok asked between laugh.

“Okay then. What about you Yoongi hyung? Do you have any idea?” Taehyung looked at his brother already leaning his head on his palm staring at the others.

“Why don’t we ask Jungkook? We can ask him if he wants to play something.” Yoongi pointed at the youngest who was sitting on top of the coffee table with his bunny plush.

“Great idea. Jungkook-ah~!” Hoseok called him.

Jungkook who was watching the television turned his head around from the weather news.

Taehyung who kept on changing the channel few minutes ago, left it with a man standing and talking with pictures of suns and clouds behind him. Even though he didn’t understand what that man was talking, he just watched it totally unaware that his brothers were talking around him.

When Hoseok called his name, he turned around and looked at his brother.

“Jungkook-ah, do you want to play something? Anything?”

“Play?”

“Yes. Is there anything that you want to play right now?”

“Whatever you want to play, we’ll play it with you.” Namjoon added.

“Really? Hyungs will play with Jungkookie?” The youngest brother beamed.

All of them nodded their head. At the same time, Hana and Seokjin joined them, obviously they already done with cleaning the dishes.

Seokjin sat beside Yoongi while Hana sat beside Hoseok.

“Jungkookie wants to play ‘House’.” The smallest one spoke with his baby tone.

“House?” Yoongi asked utterly confused.

“What is it? What is going on?” Seokjin who had no idea asked his brothers.

“We asked Jungkook if there’s something he wants to play and he wants to play ‘House’.” Hoseok told his oldest brother.

“Hana noona, don’t usually girls that play ‘house’?” Namjoon asked the babysitter.

Hana thought about it for a few seconds, tried to remember her childhood life. And then she nodded.

“Yeah usually girls play ‘house’. But sometimes there are boys too, to be the father and son and anything that you want to be. But boys don’t usually love to play it either. Because to them it’s boring and not adventure.”

“But Jungkook wants to play it.” Jimin mumbled.

“Why don’t we play it just for today since we don’t know what to do anyway? So why don’t we let Jungkook choose who to be the mother and the father…” Namjoon suggested.

“We all are boys here except Hana noona.” Yoongi pointed out.

Hana eyes widened and waved her hands.

“No. I’m not playing. I will watch you guys play.”

Hana smiled. She didn’t want to play because first, she’s big enough to play ‘house’ and second, she wanted to rest for a while. And lastly, she wanted to see these boys playing ‘house’ among them.

“Okay, done. Seokjin hyung is the mommy.”

“WHAT? WHY ME?!?!” Seokjin shocked with Namjoon’s choice. The others were laughing while Hana just smiled. This kind of view really interesting to her and she couldn’t wait to see more. Usually girls playing ‘house’, one by one will pick what they want to be randomly and saying that they want to cook or doing this and that.

But boys’ kind of way in choosing and pick what they want to be, it’s unusual scene to her.

“Then Namjoon hyung will be the daddy.” Taehyung grinned.

Now they all laughed louder while Namjoon’s smile already left his face and looked at Taehyung totally dumbfounded.

“I’ll be the grandfather.” Yoongi chose for himself.

“Then Jiminie will be the grandmother.” Jimin jumped up and down.

“I’m older than Yoongi but why am I the mommy and he’s the grandfather?”

“Mommy really suits you, hyung.” Yoongi joked with a sarcastic smile.

“Then why Jiminie is the grandmother?” Seokjin felt totally unfair. But there’s nothing he could do. The others already picked him as the mother. When they asked Jungkook to choose who should be the mother if fate would change for Seokjin, but Jungkook pointed his tiny finger towards his oldest brother.

“Good, I’ll be the brother.” Hoseok patted his own chest.

“Taehyungie is the sister.” Taehyung raised his arm high.

“You want to be a girl? Really?” Namjoon asked totally speechless.

“Yes. We don’t have any girls to play with so since Seokjin hyung is the mommy and Jiminie is the grandmother, I’ll be the sister. And Jungkookie is the baby.”

“Jungkookie, baby?” Jungkook pointed at his own face.

“Make sense, since he’s the youngest among us.” Yoongi agreed.

Then those kids started to move around to get ready with the set up. They chose to play it in the living room. Seokjin wore an apron, because Namjoon said so and added a headband on his head. Namjoon wore their father’s tie and big coat.

Hoseok just being himself while Jungkook already got his favourite bunny pacifier in his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter