Noona got sick!!!

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS’s ages:


Seokjin: 8
Yoongi: 7
Hoseok & Namjoon: 6
Jimin & Taehyung: 5
Jungkook: 3

heeyy guys... miss me??? hahahaha... well, rshar56  asked to make a chapter where the hyung line looking after for the maknae line. and  ardinisufian when the babysitter got sick... I don't know if this is good but I hope you enjoy reading it.. I mixed the two request together... sorry if it's bad... 

 

“You four need to take care of your brothers today. Noona is not feeling well so you can’t disturb her too much. She should rest.” Those boys’ father looked at his sons sternly and the last two sentences were for the three youngest.

“Okay.” Seokjin nodded.

“But what about food? Our lunch?” Namjoon asked.

“She said that she can cook for you boys so don’t worry. But if she looks tired, you can call for a delivery. She’s here only to watch you not facing a war.”

Right after their father finished his words, Hana arrived. Their father grabbed his keys and approached the front door with his sons abandoning the dining table along with their finished breakfast.

The father to seven boys opened the front door and there stood Hana with thick clothes and she looked pale.

“How are you now? I asked you to go see the doctor.”

Hana nodded with a weak smile. “I’m fine and I did. The doctor said that it’s just a little fever.”

“Your medicines?”

“Here.” Hana patted her handbag.

“Noona, how did you get a fever? You were always healthy and fine.” Seokjin asked after their father left the house and they all followed their babysitter to the living room.

“I was stuck in a rain few days ago so yeah…that’s the reason why I’m sick right now.”

“Haaa, you should rest more noona. We won’t make any trouble for today.” Hoseok nodded his head like he was promising to her.

“When you said today, so that means you’ll make trouble tomorrow.” Hana muttered.

“Wow, you really know us better noona.” Taehyung grinned.

“Boys, my head hurts like a train spinning in my brain right now. And my throat feels uncomfortable. I hope you don’t mind I take an hour sleep. You’ll behave, right?” Hana asked but her tone more like she was begging.

“Don’t worry noona. I’ll make sure my brothers will behave while you asleep.” Seokjin said.

“Thank you Seokjin…” Right after she said that, her eyes started to close.

“Noona looks really pale.” Yoongi commented touching her hair.

“Boys, let’s meet up in the kitchen.” Seokjin motioned them to follow him. The boys listened to their brother and started to walk.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Hoseok asked as soon as they stood in a circle.

“We can’t let noona do any work for today. We should do it for her.” Seokjin said.

“What about food?” Namjoon asked.

“I can cook porridge. We have recipe book that appa bought. I can follow the instruction. But I’ll need someone to help me.”

“I’ll help. If Namjoon helps he’ll destroy the entire kitchen.” Hoseok said received glares from Namjoon.

“Okay then. Namjoon and I will bathe Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. These three haven’t showered yet.” Yoongi suggested.

“Yeayy, hyungs will get us cleaned up.” Jimin jumped up and down.

“Don’t forget to not make a lot of noise or you’ll wake her up.” Seokjin reminded his brother. “Especially you Taehyung.”

“What? Why me?” Taehyung whined.

“Because you’re noisy.” Jimin pointed out.

“No. You’re noisy too!”

“No I’m not!”

“Okay, that’s enough. We should start now.” Yoongi stopped those two. He and Namjoon brought their brothers to the bathroom. Jimin and Taehyung kept bickering while Jungkook just scratched his cheek, following his brothers’ steps.

Hoseok took the recipe book from the cabinet and brought it to the counter. Both of them started to search for the chicken porridge. Since the book was for kids who like to cook, it was easy for them to understand with the big words written step by step. Their father bought that book because Seokjin said he wanted to learn how to cook.

 

“Okay, Taehyung. Come here right now and take off your clothes.” Namjoon said. Taehyung obeyed. Jimin already in the bath tub in his underwear. Yoongi squeezed a little body soap to make bubbles. Jungkook stood still by the door looking at his brothers.

“Okay, Jungkook come here.” Namjoon called for the youngest now.

Jungkook shook his head.

“Shireo. Jungkookie wants noona!”

Yoongi sighed and approached him. He picked him up and automatically Jungkook hugged his brother’s neck then Yoongi carried him to the bath tub.

“Listen to your brothers will you? Noona is sick. She can’t bathe you.” Yoongi said like an older brother he was. Jungkook pouted but Yoongi just raised both his arms and pulled his shirt off. Followed by his pants and underwear. Now the youngest was stark unlike Jimin and Taehyung.

“Tomorrow noona will bathe Jungkookie?” Jungkook asked totally longing for his babysitter.

Yoongi smiled and patted his bum. “Yeah, tomorrow noona will bathe Jungkookie. Okay?”

Jungkook nodded his head and lifted his arms. Yoongi picked him up and put him in the bath tub joining the other two.

“Such a good boy our Jungkookie.” Namjoon grinned and rubbed his youngest brother’s head.

 

While in the kitchen:

“Okay hyung, what do we need to make porridge?” Hoseok asked while his brother read the book.

“First we need a pot and rice.” Seokjin instructed.

“Right! Of course we need rice to make porridge.” Hoseok smiled nodding his head and jumped down from the high chair and went to get what his brother needed.

“What size do you want hyung? Small, middle or huge?” Hoseok asked. Seokjin looked behind him. Hoseok was on his knees facing the three pots with different size.

“Why don’t we use the middle one? If it’s small I don’t think it’ll be enough for all of us. If it’s too big it’ll be hard for us later.” Seokjin suggested.

“Alright hyung~!” Hoseok listened to his brother very well and took the middle size.

 

“Why did you not take a bath earlier?” Namjoon asked. “You should get cleaned up before breakfast.”

“I woke up when appa said it’s time for breakfast. So I didn’t have the time to take a bath.” Jimin answered playing with bubbles. Both he and Taehyung were sitting in the bath tub while Jungkook was standing, holding the edge of the tub with one hand while the other hand was holding a rubber duck. Namjoon grabbed a shampoo on the cabinet and poured it a little on his palm.

Then he started scrubbing Jungkook’s hair gently. While Namjoon was busy with his hair, Jungkook pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter