Inside Out

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bts’s ages:-

Seokjin: 9
Yoongi: 8
Hoseok & Namjoon: 7
Jimin & Taehyung: 6
Jungkook: 4

I dont know how i suddenly had the idea to write this down but I hope you enjoy this... and i love you  you  for staying with me until now...

 

 

Hana decided to watch ‘Inside Out’ with the kids after lunch since those boys were excite to watch it after they father bought the movie for them. Before the movie started, those boys started to set up the mood with pillows to hug, snacks and jellies on the coffee table, orange juice and of course they had the curtains down to make the living a little dimmer.

All of them started to choose position to sit and get uncomfortable. Hana chose to sit on the floor with Jungkook between her legs and his head on her chest.

Taehyung sat on the couch behind her with his hands around her neck. Jimin was beside him on the left leaning against Yoongi while Seokjin on his right.

Namjoon and Hoseok made a choice to join Hana on the floor. Namjoon on her right while Hoseok on her left side.

Namjoon pressed ‘Play’ on the remote and all of them quieted down to focus.

“So does that mean, the first emotion that we feel is joy? Since Joy suddenly comes out right after Riley opened her eyes.” Namjoon asked.

Hana already prepared for this since these boys always full with curiosity and questions in their heads.

“Yes. Because the first thing we’ll see once we come out from our mother’s belly, we’ll see our mother and father’s faces first. That’s how we know that they are our guardians and they will be the one to protect us and love us.”

“But we don’t have a mother.” Yoongi frowned.

Hana’s breathe stopped for a few seconds. It’s not like she didn’t know how these boys became brothers but even for a kid, there are few things that can be sensitive topic for them.

These boys’ current father adopted them from different orphanage. Started from Seokjin from Anyang, Yoongi and Taehyung from Daegu, Namjoon from Ilsan, Hoseok from Gwangju, and lastly Jimin and Jungkook from Busan.

(a/n: I might do a special chapter how all of them become a brothers. Like how they first met and their first impression with one another.)

“Yes but you guys had that feeling when the first time you opened your eyes. But that doesn’t mean that you guys won’t have or feel happiness. Look at you now, have brothers and a very kind and warm-hearted father. Whatever it is, you guys happy wherever you are and with whoever. As long as you guys have one another, family always a family. Forget about the past. The past that brought you guys together, right?” Hana asked trying to cheer them up.

Namjoon looked at Hana. “Right. If it isn’t because of the past, we wouldn’t be here with you.”

Hana touched with his words. She patted his head and kissed it.

“So don’t think about it okay. Just because you don’t have a mother, doesn’t mean you don’t have a family.” She looked at each one of them.

All of them finally smiled. Namjoon pressed play again and the movie continued. Now they really focused.

Soon they reached the scene where Riley’s father wanted to feed her broccoli. Because of ‘disgust’, Riley rejected it.

“Now I know why Taehyung doesn’t eat vegetables.” Hoseok commented.

Taehyung just grinned while the others just laughed at him.

Then the movie showed that Riley had few islands in her head indicating her personalities. “Wow, what kind of island do you think we have in our head?” Namjoon asked.

“You? I think the power of Destruction Island.” Seokjin answered. Hoseok laughed while Yoongi just grinned evilly at his oldest brother’s answer.

“Yeah, since he always breaks stuffs.” Yoongi added more.

“Hey, I didn’t mean to break everything that I touched. They are fragile. Like Jungkookie.” Namjoon pouted and pointed at Jungkook who was sitting between Hana’s legs watching him annoyed.

Soon they ended the movie less than two hours.

Hana decided to bring them to the Kid’s Cafe because Taehyung kept blabbering about going there and he wanted to play inside the pool that filled with tiny balls.

Took her an hour to get the boys ready and make sure they sit in the van with seatbelts on.

When they had reached the café, Hana parked the car near the front entrance. Then all of them went inside.

(a/n: okay…PAY ATTENTION AND READ THIS! I will not use colour black for the scenes inside bts’ minds. I might use grey or blue so you can imagine it like ‘Inside Out’ movie but its inside these boys heads.)

She greeted the staff at the front desk.

Hana helped the boys first with their shoes and put them on the shelf. Well, actually she helped Taehyung, and then Jimin because those two were the excited ones.

[Taehyung’s head]
“Oh my god!!! I can see the pool with balls. Gosh, there are balloons everywhere! I can’t wait to go in there~!” Joy yelled in happiness while holding the controller. “The babysitter is taking the long time to take off his shoes.” Anger said in totally couldn’t wait any longer to enjoy the fun.

“How can she take off his shoes when Joy is making the boy jumping up and down like a monkey totally can’t wait to get inside?” Disgust gave the ‘duh’ look at Anger. “Joy, I think we need to be careful and don’t let the boy get hurt.” Fear tried to control Joy.

“Owwkayy, he’s going to hurt himself in there.” Sadness said slowly.

Once his shoes already left his feet, he ran in cheering.

Hana helped with Jimin’s shoes.

[Jimin’s head]
“Okay, we need to be careful. Don’t be like Taehyung. Safety is a must.” Fear was controlling the console. “Just don’t let him be panic too much. It’s a café for kids. What could happen in there? You control his walking while I control his feeling.” Joy touched the console and let the yellow mixed with the purple.

Hana smiled when Jimin stayed put while she was undone his shoes. Then she patted his bum. “Okay. Go in there and play with Taehyung. Noona will be in there later.”

Jimin nodded and walked in calmly. His eyes searched for Taehyung and finally he found him in the ball pool.

“Okay, there he is. Let him play with Taehyung.” Disgust suggested.

Jimin looked at Taehyung who played happily. He approached the boys with steady steps.

“How come that boy can be so hyper?” Sadness who was sitting with her legs sprawled in front of her on the floor asked slowly.

Hana looked at Seokjin and Yoongi. “Seokjin, Yoongi, you two go find a table nearby Taehyung and Jimin.”

[Yoongi’s head]
“You heard the lady. Now let’s move on.” Joy said. Sadness nodded. “Find the hyper duo first and then we choose a nearby table so the babysitter can watch them play.” Anger reminded.

Yoongi took off his shoes and walked inside. His eyes aimed for Taehyung and Jimin. While behind him Seokjin followed closely more like a walking statue.

[Seokjin’s head]
“Need to be a good boy, need to be a good boy.” Fear chanted softly as he controlled Seokjin’s walk. “I think you’re out of your mind there, bud.” Anger said totally annoyed. Joy pushed Fear away. “Let me do it.”

Seokjin suddenly smiled and followed Yoongi but this time with smile on his face.

Hoseok ran inside while screaming happily and jumped up and down few times totally in his energize mode.

[Hoseok’s head]
“Don’t you think that Joy is being too hyper?” Disgust asked watching the yellow creature screamed and jumped just like Hoseok in front of the console. “Even the Happy I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter