The Books Lover

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin: 7
Yoongi: 6
Hoseok & Namjoon: 5

Okay cupcakes, It's Namjoon...Hope you enjoy...and please pay attention at the end of the chapter as well...I have a surprise for you...bts, their new teasers for YOU NEVER WALK ALONE are lit...both teasers...

While you read, if you see any errors, I'm so sorry...:(

 

Month after Hoseok joined the family, finally it was a new year. Hoseok had been excited about going to school like his brothers. He couldn’t wait to make new friends and play together. He was bored because Yoongi’s everyday was filled with 80% of laziness. So that brother couldn’t play with him. Seokjin always played with more; more than Yoongi but Hoseok understood that Seokjin had would be more occupied with school soon.

But before the school start, Hana decided to bring those boys to a picnic so they could enjoy their time to the fullest. Of course, the main reason was to annoy Yoongi and wanted to make him move around. And she wanted to let Hoseok exercise his ‘engines’ around the wide space and let Seokjin to play along as well and get some fresh air.

Hana didn’t have to say anything because as soon as they arrived, those boys, well actually Seokjin and Hoseok already running around playing together. They even invited other kids to play with them. Hana was worried at first but seeing their parents just smiled, she just exhaled in relax. They even greeted her saying that Hoseok really hyper.

Hana looked beside her with judging eyes.

“What are you doing sitting over here? Go over there and play, have fun with your brothers.”

“I’m having fun, lie down and watch the sky.”

“With your eyes closed?”

Yoongi didn’t bother to answer and that made Hana sighed totally helpless.

“If you’re not playing then you won’t be tired and that means you won’t need food later.”

Yoongi immediately sat up and looked at her.

“You’re mean.”

Hana smiled at him sweetly.

“I know, dear. Want me to kiss you?”

Yoongi groaned.

“No thank you.” In few seconds, he’s gone. Hana just smirked.

“So easy.”

More than an hour passed. Hana realized the place was getting rousing with kids. But she still could see Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok from her place. Those three were playing tag with other kids with Yoongi as the ‘it’. Even new kids that just came also joined them. Hana grabbed her novel and started reading. But she could only focus for half an hour because watching kids playing was more enjoyable.

Hana looked at her watch. The boys had been playing for 2 hours now. It was time for them to eat to get energized.

In cue, Seokjin, Yoongi and Seokjin ran to her. But Hana saw someone following Hoseok.

“Oh who is this? Is this your new friend?” Hana asked looking at the new face she just met.

“Hana noona, his name is Namjoon. He came here with his friends.” Hoseok answered.

“His friends? Only his friends? Where are your parents, Namjoon?”

The boy named Namjoon looked at her politely smiled. “I don’t have any parents, noona. I’m an orphan.”

Hana immediately felt guilty. She wanted to say sorry but she didn’t want to make the boy feel more uncomfortable. So she smiled and held out Tupperware of sandwiches in front of him.

“So Namjoon, would you like some sandwiches?”

Namjoon lightened up and looked at the sandwiches. Anyone could tell the boy really wanted to eat some. He nodded and wanted to take one but Hana pulled away the box. She pointed at his shoes.

“You don’t want to eat standing, aren’t you? Take off your shoes and sit with us.”

Namjoon obeyed and sat near her along with the other trio. Well, Yoongi decided to lie down, of course.

Hana smiled seeing Namjoon eat the sandwiches deliciously. She even gave him more.

“Tell me, where are you from Namjoon.”

“I’m from Ilsan actually but our orphanage already closed down because someone wanted to build a house. So my friends and I got transferred to the Seoul orphanage.”

So since then, Hana just asked and listened to everything Namjoon said to her. She concluded that Namjoon was really a clever boy and loved to read.

Soon the boys were full and got back to play.

Not long enough until the cloud darkened. Hana immediately called for Seokjin and Hoseok since Yoongi was sleeping like a log beside her.

The boys ran to her and the park almost emptied. Hana was loading the car when she heard Hoseok.

“Why does Namjoon standing alone over there?”

Hana closed the trunk and looked at Hoseok and where he was looking at.

There was Namjoon standing alone at the park and let the rain watered his small body.

Hana immediately looked around for other boys that he claimed he came to the park with. But she saw nobody because the park almost emptied. Even cars had driven away from the area. Seokjin already approached Namjoon so Hana asked the boys to get inside the car and she closed the door. Then she followed Seokjin’s footsteps with two umbrellas.

Seokjin stood in front of solemn Namjoon.

“Hey, what are you doing? It’s raining. You should go back.” Seokjin said.

Namjoon looked up and gave an empty smile.

“My friends, they left me.”

Hana touched Namjoon’s shoulder. She held her umbrella to cover Namjoon and gave the other one to Seokjin.

“Hey Namjoon, aren’t you supposed to go back now?”

“But noona, his friends already went home first and forgotten about him.” Seokjin answered for Namjoon’s behalf. Hana frowned.

“Wait, how come? If they came here with you, they should remember about you before going back.”

Namjoon just looked down without a word.

Hana tilted her head.

“Namjoon, did you really come here with your friends?”

Namjoon’s shoulders slumped down and finally looked at Hana.

“Actually…I lied.”

Hana stunned while Seokjin just gawked at the boy in front of him.

“I came here alone. I don’t want to go back there. They all being mean to me and call me weird because I always spend my time with books.” Namjoon’s voice got slower as he was talking and he looked down after.

Hana her lips as she was thinking.

“Well, for now let’s take you to their house first okay. We get you some dry clothes first or you’ll be sick.”

Namjoon nodded and held Hana’s hand automatically. Seokjin followed behind them.

Hoseok and Yoongi were standing inside the car, watching their babysitter and brother approached the vehicle.

“Wuaa, noona is kidnapping him.” Yoongi muttered expressionless.

 

Hana didn’t know what to do. After she asked the boys to take a shower and wear dry clothes, she just couldn’t help herself to send Namjoon back to his orphanage. She fed those four and then they played together, except Yoongi who just watched three of them.

Then finally, their father walked in. He smiled seeing his sons playing together but then he noticed another boy.

“Oh, who is this?” he asked with a soft smile, thinking that the new boy probably his sons’ new friend.

“His name is Namjoon.” Hoseok asked in his usual cheerful way.

Namjoon stood up and bowed down to the middle-aged man.

Before the father could ask anymore question, Hana immediately grabbed his attention, wanted to talk. Then both of them moved to the kitchen.

Hana told him everything, about the boy from orphanage and his complained about the kids being mean to him and he just stood alone didn’t want to go home even though it was raining badly.

The boys’ father just listened to her every word.

“But we can’t keep him here. The orphanage will make a report if their kid is missing.”

“Then what should I do?” Hana went panic and rubbed her hair messing it.

“Let me talk to him and persuade him to go back. I’ll send him back to his orphanage. You stay here and watch over the boys until I get back.”

Soon Hana stood at the front door with Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok. The three brothers just watched their father and Namjoon, hand in hand walking to their father’s car. Namjoon turned around and waved with a smile that obviously he was faking, wanted to show that he was okay even though he was not.

He climbed into the vehicle and sat as the father closed the door and went to the driver seat. Hana wanted to look at Namjoon’s face but because of his height, she could only see his black hair.

Poor boy, she thought.

Hana and the boys waited for two hours now. The sky turned dark indicating that it’s night time.

“I wish Namjoonie can stay with us a little longer.” Hoseok pouted as he was hugging his stuffed horse.

Seokjin and Yoongi didn’t say anything and just watched their youngest brother, helpless. Namjoon was kind while they were playing together, but too bad, Namjoon had to leave.

Hana decided to stay quiet in a time like this. She didn’t want to put more salt on their wounds. Even though she wanted to say anything, she knew she couldn’t make them forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter