Seokjin and Yoongi got sick

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS’s ages:-

Seokjin: 8 y.o
Yoongi: 7 y.o
Hoseok & Namjoon: 6 y.o
Jimin & Taehyung: 5 y.o
Jungkook: 3 y.o

Seokjin and Yoongi got sick while the others felt ignored :) Enjoy reading <3

 

“Still feeling cold?” Hana asked Yoongi as she was kneeling beside his bed. Yoongi nodded heavily. His eyes half opened and he looked weak. Hana helped him with his blanket to cover him more fully. “You’re going to get better. Just rest and don’t get out from your bed okay.”

Hana turned to Seokjin’s bed. She helped him with his blanket as well. “Thank god both of you are the type that can get better faster than your brothers when you guys get sick. If you need anything just call me okay.”

“Can’t you just stay here noona with us?” Yoongi muttered. He wanted Hana to stay in the room with him and Seokjin. For someone that sometimes grumpy as Yoongi whenever he got sick, he would get clingy and demanding for attention from Hana.

“It’s not like I don’t want to stay here with you guys but someone needs to watch over your brothers out there. I’ll let the door open so I can hear whenever you two call me okay.” Hana looked at both Seokjin and Yoongi.

“Since you are not feeling well, there’s no one going to help me in the kitchen Seokjin-ah.” Hana said patting his head.

“And there’s no one that will give me silly answers like you always did.” Hana then turned to look at Yoongi.

“Noona we promise we will get better soon and then I will help you cooking.” Seokjin vowed at the same time coughing. “Don’t worry about us noona. We’re sorry for staying outside in the rain for too long.” Yoongi muttered groggily.

“Of course I have to worry. I care about all of you. Promise me you’ll stay inside when it’s raining outside. No playing outdoors.” Hana sternly said.

“Promise.” Seokjin and Yoongi nodded their head.

“I should start on doing your food or your brothers might starve.” Hana stood up. Hana kissed Seokjin’s head. Seokjin grinned. “One more.” He demanded for another kiss.

Hana scoffed shaking her head but still obeyed.

Then she moved toward Yoongi. She smiled at him weirdly. She knew Yoongi wasn’t that fancy about skin ships. Yoongi looked at her blankly with those lazy eyes of his. Hana kneeled down and kissed his head.

“Aaa noona. You know I don’t like kisses.”

“I don’t care.” She kissed his cheek now.

“Urgh…” Yoongi scowled.

“Don’t make me kiss you again.” She challenged him. Yoongi covered his whole head with his blanket. Hana giggled. She stood up and saw the others were watching the scenario inside the room. When she stood up they walked away.

Hana stopped by the door and looked at Seokjin who was watching her. “Go to sleep. I’ll make you two some chicken porridge and then you can eat your medicines.”

Hana looked at Yoongi who now uncovered his face. Hana smiled sneakily and gave a flying kiss. Yoongi groaned and covered his face again. “Noona is crazy.” He muttered. Seokjin and Hana laughed.

The entire time, the other fives had been watching the oldest brothers who had Hana’s attention at the door. When they saw Hana stood up from her position beside Yoongi’s bed they all immediately darted away from that room and headed to the living room.

“Why sick people always got the best attention and love?” Hoseok asked totally felt dejected. “It’s because they are not feeling well and Hana noona needs to pay attention so they can get better soon.” Namjoon answered slowly but he as well felt ignored.

“Noona doesn’t love Jimin.” Jimin pouted and his eyes looked down at his feet. Taehyung didn’t say anything and turned gloomy with Jimin’s words.

Jungkook who was just watching his brothers getting emotional saw Hana walked out from Seokjin’s and Yoongi’s room. She looked at the five and smiled. “Namjoon-ah Hoseok-ah. Don’t you two have homework from kindergarten?” Hana asked totally oblivious the sad look from them.

The duo nodded their head. “We have homework. About alphabets.” Hoseok answered.

“Okay then. Go get your books and I’ll watch you doing your homework and help if you guys have any trouble. At the same time I’m going to make lunch for you guys and porridge for Seokjin and Yoongi.” Hana said tying her hair into a big bun.

“Noona will help us?” Namjoon asked full with hope in his eyes.

Hana nodded with obvious look. “Of course. I’ll always help you if you guys have problem with homework. Now go get your books and sit over there.” Hana pointed to the dining table.

Without waiting for another second the duo ran to their room.

Hana smiled watching the duo disappeared into their rooms then she looked at Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. “You three can play over here until I’m done with your lunch and your brothers’ homework. Okay Jungkook?” She smiled at Jungkook who just looked up at her from his sitting position on the carpet.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked away moving his body facing the other side like he didn’t want to talk. It was either his way of playing push-and-pull with her like he used to or there was something he didn’t satisfied about. But either way, he always ignored her so she just let it pass.

 Hana kissed Jimin and Taehyung’s head before moving to the kitchen to start working on their meal. Few seconds later Hoseok and Namjoon came out from their room with books in their hands. They settled their bums on the chairs facing the dining table.

Hana approached them first and sat between them.

“We have to write these follow the lines. From A to Z.” Namjoon elaborated their homework to her patting his book with pencil. Hana smiled. “Okay. You should follow the line and connect each one of them.”

Hana watched them from time to time at the same she made their lunch and porridge for the sick duo who were sleeping in one of the rooms.

But she didn’t have a clue about the sulking trio in the living room. Well mostly Jimin and Taehyung while Jungkook replaced Yoongi’s position as the grumpy one.

“Noona is not even paying attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter