The Chubby cheeks and the Bossy Baby

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin: 7
Yoongi: 6
Hoseok & Namjoon: 5
Jimin: 4
Jungkook: 2

 

“What kind of package that you need to send?” Mr. Bang asked curiously.

“I don’t know but my uncle said it’s some important documents. He doesn’t trust to use any deliver services to he asked me to bring the package there and make sure it delivered safe.” Hana answered the question from the boys’ father. Her uncle recently decided to help a new orphanage that just been opened in Busan. 

“Well then, let me take you there. It’s in Busan and it’s far and I’m not gonna let you travel alone. I’ll bring the kids as well. They’ve never been to Busan before.”

Hana was really glad because this old man really took care of her like she was his daughter. He really put her safety on top along with his sons. So she agreed to travel to Busan with him and his sons.

 

 

“Remember boys, don’t cause any trouble, okay? Noona won’t take too long but she’s gonna have few discussions there so you can play with kids at the orphanage, alright?”

Multiples answer he got from his sons.

“Alright.”

“Aye aye captain.”

“Okay.”

“No problem.”

Hana just smiled. These kids really listen well. Well, most of the time actually.

After couple of hours, they arrived at orphanage. The boys’ father parked their car at the front of the two stories house. Only two cars were there so it showed that there weren’t many people in charge.

“Oh…I can see playground, and swing!” Hoseok cheered loudly. Even Namjoon felt curious because of his brother’s excited tone.

“You kids can go play the swing but don’t go anywhere far. Make sure you on my radar.” Their father told them sternly.

Hana got out from the car and headed to the front entrance of the orphanage. Without her knowing, Seokjin and Yoongi followed her instead of their father who needed to keep an eye on the other two.

Hana approached a woman who was sitting behind a desk.

“Hello, good morning. I’m here to send a document from my uncle.”

The woman looked up and smiled. Few words being exchanged and then the woman excused herself to go to the office. Hana asked permission to visit the kids and the woman welcomingly nodded her head, with a friendly smile and pointed which way to go. Hana started to walk along with Seokjin and Yoongi.

But when Hoseok suddenly screaming and running after her, that moment Hana realized the whole family already joined her.

Soon, they entered a hall, more like a living where all kids were located. Some of them reading, playing, and fighting with each other. Hana automatically approached kids nearby and greeted them, asking their names and more random stuff.

Even the four brothers were already all around the place. Soon Hana encountered two boys near the window. One with chubby cheeks and small eyes, and he was hugging another smaller figure and obviously younger than him. But by the expression of the younger boy portrait on his face, he somewhat annoyed with the attention he got from the older boy.

Hana was about to approach them, but Hoseok beat her first. He ran to them and sat facing them. The two boys immediately focused on him.

“Hello. I’m Hoseok. What’s your name?”

“I’m Chimin…” He answered shyly.

“Why are you hugging him like that?” Hoseok asked curiously pointing at the ‘annoyed’ boy.

“He’s…cute.” The older boy plopped his cheek against the younger’s one. The younger one pushed his face away.

Hana just watched the trio. Soon Seokjin, Yoongi and Namjoon joined Hoseok ‘interviewing’. Their father stood next to her watching his kids. Soon the woman who Hana met before also joining them her with a smile.

“It’s really hard to separate those two. More like it’s hard to separate Jimin from Jungkook.”

“Jimin and Jungkook? That’s their name?” Hana asked with eyebrows lifted.

“Yes. Jimin will always search for Jungkook whenever he’s awake in the morning. You can say he’s getting attached to him. But well, as you can see, Jungkook obviously annoyed. But Jimin doesn’t care.”

“Did they get here together?” The four troublemakers’ father asked.

The woman sighed with a grieving face.

“After what happened to their families, Jimin always keeps Jungkook near him. He never let him go far.”

“What happened?” Hana asked.

“What we’ve heard from the neighbours, Jimin’s mother used to babysit Jungkook when his parents out for work. So the two families really got close since then. One day, one of their neighbours had some sort of a moving out party. Both Jimin and Jungkook’s families went there and somehow the house caught on fire.”

Hana gasped.

“Oh my god. Really?”

The lady nodded her head.

“Yeah. Jimin and Jungkook were playing in a sandbox outside in the backyard. So they were the only one that survived on that day. The firemen found them, with Jimin hugging Jungkook, facing the house.”

“No one can tell how afraid they were.” Mr. Bang sighed.

“Yes. Both of them were so young back then when it happened.”

Hana focused back to the duo with the boys around them.

“Hana. The paper is ready. You can come with me. I’ve got some stuff for you to deliver to your uncle. Please come with me.” The lady smiled and walked first. Hana followed her and left the father watching his sons with Jungkook and Jimin.

 

30 minutes later.

 

Hana walked out from the orphanage and waved goodbye to the lady. The lady waved back and walked back inside. Hana made steps towards the car but she found nobody. Not Mr. Bang nor those troublemakers.

“Where are they?”

She looked at the house wondering if they were still inside. She sighed and walked approach the house. But only few steps, she stopped when she saw the boys walking out and behind them, their father.

Her eyes widened when she saw their father had Jungkook in his one arm while holding Jimin’s hand beside him.

“Don’t tell me…” Hana muttered, didn’t know what to say.

Mr. Bang stopped in front of her.

“It looks like you had two more boys to babysit from now on.” He smiled innocently.

Hana mouth wide opened when she heard that. She started to learn that this man’s hobby is collecting sons but for a sincere reason or just to torture her.

 

 

Few days later, Hana started to learn something about both Jungkook and Jimin. How the older one really loved the younger and liked being touchy with him while the younger really hated it and always acted like the world was his.

It was morning when everything really went out of control in the boys’ house.

Hana had a rough time to get Yoongi to leave his bed for breakfast, as usual. Hoseok was already running around with onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter