Check it out!

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not a new chapter, I know & I'm sorry.

Sorry for neglecting this story so suddenly. It's not like I abandoned this on purpose. My grandmother just died like wednesday last week so the situation kinda hectic and gloomy. I couldn't focus on asianfanfics for a while and I stopped writing after I got the news about it, well not actually stop for forever, I will update soon and I will consider about writing one bts member alone with their babysitter in the upcoming updates but I'll still write chapters for them all in a chapter as well, I hope you don't mind..Okay about my late-grandmother...

I found out at midnight that my grandmother was gone, my mom called my dad and he was crying (he was out working). and he said that her mother...you know what I mean. So right after I got the news, me and my mom, both of us insist on driving late at night (we've never done that before, driving without my fahter) to where my late-grandmother was, she was at my cousin's house. 

The next day, my grandmother was buried in the afternoon. So today, it's been a week since we lost her. For a few days, all my families couldn't sleep very well since we were busy with a lot of things. 

Sudden Malay talk: 

Muslims semua mesti paham kan....Kenduri tahlil beberapa hari and then hari raya Aidiladha lagi... jadi keadaan agak sibuk sikit. 

Okay, this new story, I wanted to update this sooner but time wouldn't let me. so here it goes...

Click the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter