Seokjin first time

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin’s age: 5 years old.

Okay this is the moment when Seokjin was adopted first before the others and he was the one that met Hana before his soon-to-become brothers.

p/s: sorry for the grammar mistakes...

 

“Oh, you’re here. Please come in.” A man who opened the front door smiled at Hana and motioned her to come inside. Hana smiled.

“Good morning. How do you do?” Hana greeted politely and bowed at the man in front of her. The man laughed seeing her formal greeting.

“No need for formality. You’re here to babysit my son so I want you to be comfortable around me. But I’m good, thanks for asking.” The man led the babysitter to the living room.

She got a phone call from her uncle and said that his friend was looking for someone that good with kids and expert in babysitting. Her uncle already told her all the details about this new boy. He was adopted, 5 years old. That’s all she knew about him but it would be her job to learn more about the boy. That’s why she arrived early in the morning to know more from the father first.

“I’m sure your uncle already told you about my son, Seokjin.” The man who sat in front of her began.

“Yes. My uncle told me that he’s 5 and adopted.” Hana nodded.

“Yes and I’m sure he’s still shy around people since this is totally new to him. I hope you can do something about that. He acts really polite around me. Not like a son. I understand his situation though. So I hope you can help me at the same babysit him as well. I really want to spend time with him since he’s still new with the surrounding and new family, besides, I’m not married and obviously he doesn’t have a mother. Besides, I have work too so I hope while you babysit him, you can act like his sister.”

Hana smiled after listening to the kind man’s words. He really cared about this boy that he just adopted. New air and new family, she understood the boy as well.

“Don’t worry. I’ll try my best and communicate with him. Where is he?” Hana asked looking around for the boy they were talking about.

“Oh right. Seokjin-ah…” the man looked at the stairs- probably the boy was in his room.

Soon both of them heard footsteps from upstairs climbing down to where they were sitting. Then a young boy’s head appeared with a smile and obviously, he was shy. He just hid his body behind the wall and only showed his head. He looked at his father and Hana. From the height, Hana could tell his height the same as her waist, maybe shorter?

“Come here son, sit next to me.”

The boy obeyed his father without words but his eyes stole few glances to the guest in front of his father. Hana nodded her head lightly. Yeah, the father was right. The boy was really shy and she could see he’s a little awkward. I will change that soon.

“This is your babysitter, Hana noona. You’ll spend time with her during the day until I get back from work okay. If you need anything or you have problem, just ask for Hana noona’s help.”

“Okay.” The boy nodded his head and bowed politely at Hana with a charming smile, too charming for his age actually. He looked totally obedient and well-behaved. Not forget to mention the politeness as well.

Soon, both Hana and Seokjin followed the father until the front door because he had to go to work.

After telling all the important things and answered all Hana’s questions, he went to his car. Hana kneeled down beside Seokjin and held his shoulders.

The father waved at his son that was staring at him.

“You know,” Hana whispered, “…If you wave back, I’m sure he’ll be happy.”

Seokjin stared at the babysitter beside her. He was hesitant, but when she gave a nod, Seokjin looked back at his father and slowly wave back, still awkward with the gesture.

But he could see his father laughed and waved more to him. Somehow he felt lighter to do it again, so he waved more naturally and smiled wider.

That continued until the car already disappeared from their sight.

That’s how Hana opened up his hesitant and awkwardness and made him more comfortable around her and of course, he started to open up with his father as well and acted casual like a son should be.

Of course, these things take time so Hana never gave up making him more open with people around him.

 

 

“Noona~”

Hana who was waiting beside her car looked at the gate and she could see Seokjin was running to her way from the kindergarten. She smiled and waved at him to come over. Seokjin ran and hugged her waist.

“Did you have fun?” Hana asked and caressed his hair at the same time opened the car door next to the driver.

Seokjin nodded his head. “Yes. I made a new friend!”

Hana gasped. “Really? Wow, lucky you.” Seokjin giggled, wearing the seatbelt and Hana went to the driver seat.

“So what’s his name?” Hana asked as she put on her seatbelt.

“His name is Chanyeol and his ears are really big, noona. Like the one in Star Wars.” Seokjin told excitedly.

Hana laughed. “Really? Wow, I’m sure he can hear from a long distance then.”

“I think so too. Like an elephant.”

It had been a week since the first time they met but thankfully Seokjin opened up really fast. Even his father was surprised and told Hana that he’s happy with the big improvement from his son.

“So, what are we going to do today?” Seokjin asked as the car stopped at the traffic light.

“How about we go somewhere to eat and then we can go to the playground. You always like to play the slide.” Hana lifted her eyebrows looking at him.

Seokjin started to clap his hands, excite was obvious on his face.

“And I want to play the swing, the monkey bars.” He beamed when all things that he could play appeared in his mind. He was glad for having Hana as his babysitter. Since he lived in a secluded area after he was adopted, it was hard for him to make friend. It’s not like there’s no neighbour nearby, but it was still far him to walk there.

He could only have fun with friends at school. So when his father hired a babysitter, he only had her as a sister, a friend, and maybe a little ‘mother’ kind of attention. He didn’t know why his father adopted him when he didn’t have a wife, but all he knew was his father loved him so much.

“So what do you want to eat? Steak? Chicken?” Hana asked.

“I want chicken. Lots of chicken.” Seokjin answered happily.

“Wow, you must be very hungry. Okay okay… We’ll have chicken and then we go buy ice cream and head straight to the park.” Hana smiled at him softly and caressed his head at the same time focused on driving.

Seokjin was nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter