Yoongi, the ice-glasier!

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin: 6 years old
Yoongi: 5 years old

Okay, now it's Yoongi's turn. Read it on your own risk. lol... it's not like I wrote something dangerous anyway. It's just little Yoongi being himself... Enjoy~

Seokjin kept talking about wanting a brother. He was lonely as the only child. He always told his babysitter if he had a brother, he wanted to do many things with him. Hana understood the little boy’s feelings. It had been almost a year since the day he was adopted and it was lonely for him in the big house without someone to play with.

Whenever Hana had the chance to have a little conversation with Seokjin’s father, she would tell the father about his son’s wish.

One day, out of nowhere Seokjin’s father woke him up early in the morning even though he had no school that day.

“Seokjin-ah, go brush your teeth and get cleaned up. We are going somewhere.” His father smiled looking at son rubbing his sleepy eyes as he sat on his bed.

“Where are we going?” He asked with his raspy morning voice.

“Somewhere. Come on. Get ready okay. We’ll go after breakfast.” Then his father walked out after Seokjin already on his feet grabbing his towel.

 

 

Seokjin looked at the sign on the gate when his father drove entering the area.

‘Daegu Orphanage’

“Why are we here?” Seokjin asked without looking at his father. His eyes focused outside. Kids were playing, running around. Girls and boys.

His father didn’t answer, he just smiled. He parked the car and died the engine. Seokjin saw his father get out of the car, he followed him as well.

Seokjin held his father’s hand and both walked inside together meeting the front desk worker.

Seokjin just watched his father talked with the female behind the desk. Then she stood up and asked his father to follow her somewhere. Seokjin didn’t ask anything and just followed them.

They approached the back door and walked out. Seokjin looked at the view in front of him. At the back, there were kids all over the place playing.

“You can choose who you want and I’ll get ready the paper.” The female staff said to his father, but he didn’t bother about it.

“I want my son to choose.”

That grabbed his attention. Seokjin looked at his father who was smiling down at him. Seokjin was clueless. His father got on his one knee and held his son’s shoulder.

“Why don’t you go around and choose someone to be your brother.”

Seokjin’s eyes widened at that.

“My brother?”

Excitement was obvious on his face. His father’s nod made him happier and started to walk slowly in glee.

Seokjin’s father stayed behind with the female staff having a conversation.

“He’s so lucky to have a great father like you and willing to adopt a son just because he said he wanted a brother.” The staff complimented as she looked at Seokjin.

The father smiled and nodded.

“I’m willing to adopt as many as I can just to make sure my son won’t feel lonely.”

Seokjin continued walking but somehow he didn’t feel anything looking at the kids near him. The ‘feel’ wasn’t there. He wanted to turn around but couldn’t because something caught his attention. A girl was running in fright and a boy was chasing after her with his hand holding something.

Like a magnet, Seokjin’s eyes locked at the boy who was smile in a naughty way, more like an evil smile.

The girl probably didn’t know that he was just a guest. She went behind him to hide from the boy.

The boy stopped in front of him and Seokjin looked what he got in his hand. It was a cockroach. That made Seokjin stunned.

“Help me. He likes to pick on me~” The girl whined and pouted.

“This is a payback for bothering me.” The boy said in a mischief way and with a smirk.

Instead of helping the girl, Seokjin approached the boy. “What’s your name?” He asked.

The boy looked at him with a weird stare.

“Why do you want to know?” He answered with a question in a sassy way.

“I want to take you home with me, so I need to know your name.” Seokjin said calmly.

“Home? I could have a family?” The boy tilted his head looking at Seokjin with his lazy eyes. Seokjin nodded.

“Yoongi.” He answered timidly.

“Good. I’m Seokjin. From now on, I’m your hyung. Okay?” Seokjin asked sweetly. Yoongi nodded. When Seokjin said he wanted to take him home, he didn’t have to think for the second time. He wanted a family more than anything.

Seokjin grabbed his hand and pulled him along. Yoongi followed but didn’t forget to put the cockroach on the girl’s shoulder, ignoring the girl’s scream.

Seokjin’s father smiled when he saw Seokjin approaching him with someone in tow.

“Appa, I want him as my brother.” Seokjin swung Yoongi’s hand back and forth.

 

 

“He’s here?” Hana asked as soon as the door opened for her to start her daily routine, babysitting.

“Yes, he’s here.” Seokjin’s father closed the front door as soon as the babysitter walked in.

“How is he like?” Hana asked totally excited to meet the new boy she had to babysit from today.

“The one who’s in charge of the orphanage warned me about his bluntness and bold mouth. So don’t be surprise.” The father closed the front door and pointed upstairs. “They will be down here soon.”

Hana just smiled and excited to meet the new boy in the family.

Soon she could hear footsteps climbing down the stairs.

She looked up and soon she could see Seokjin smiling at her. She smiled back at the boy who she had babysat for a long time now before the new boy came.

Then Hana stared behind Seokjin, a boy a little shorter than Seokjin. Yoongi stared at Hana with his tired eyes and blinked.

“Heol, the old man lets a stranger inside the house.” He pointed out. Erk!

Hana looked at the boys’ father.

“I assume you haven’t told him about me yet?”

“I did.” The old man muttered.

Seokjin hit Yoongi’s shoulder and pointed at Hana with his finger.

“She’s our babysitter. Hana noona. I told you about her, didn’t I?” Seokjin scolded in a brotherly way.

Yoongi stared at Hana again. Somehow two pairs of eyes staring at each other, made the atmosphere sparkling for no reason between them like a fairy dust floating around them like in a fairy-tale. Like something connecting from the bottom of their hearts...but~

“I expected you to be more like an ahjumma.” Yoongi said boldly. What the…

Such a way to kill the atmosphere, note the sarcastic tone.

“As you can see, I’m still young.” Hana beamed at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter