Noona has a crush?

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS’s ages:-

Seokjin: 9
Yoongi: 8
Hoseok & Namjoon: 7
Jimin & Taehyung: 6
Jungkook: 4

I don't know if it's good or bad.. But here you go...Enjoy reading... 
This chapter requested by kyarania and agreed by KissMeFanny .... Thank you for the idea... xoxo...

 

 

Hana smiled in glee while washing the plates on the sink. She remembered those boys father’s words this morning.

“Okay. No problem. You can leave early. Well, this boy you’re talking about will pick you up here, right? I’m just asking because I don’t want anything bad happen to my sons’ babysitter. You’re the only one that last longer than the last one...And before the last one…and before the last of the last one…” His finger started moving like he was counting that babysitter that had babysat his sons.

 “Yes. He will pick me up here. I don’t want to put so much trouble actually. But he insisted on picking me up.” Hana said sheepishly while standing in front of the big middle-aged man in front of her.

“That’s great if he wants to pick you up here. At least I can see the face of this crush of yours.”

Hana blushed with those words. Maybe her behaviour showed that she really did like this guy. She couldn’t hide so hard from him because he already treated her like a daughter since she spent time majority in his house to babysit his sons.

“But remember, wait until I get home. Then you can leave. I’ll leave early today to spend time with my sons. And then you can leave. I want to see this guy first so if anything happens, I know who to hunt and to report to the police.”

Hana didn’t know why but she gulped at the last words. But she understood that he wanted her to wait for him because there wouldn’t be anyone to watch over the kids…maybe? Or just to investigate this guy.

Then she just watched the single-father leave the house after waving to his kids. She smiled then approached the seven dwarfs who were eating breakfast. But she didn’t know, the whole time she spoke with their father, their ears opened big like elephant.

But whatever it was, she still could leave early than usual. Just to have a date. And to those kids, it was totally unacceptable.

 

Hana kept giggling while washing the dishes from breakfast earlier. Gosh, she really couldn’t wait for it.

Yoongi and Namjoon were watching the pink cloud lady near the sink. “Something is wrong with noona.” Yoongi titled his head accusingly and hissed with judging look.

“I heard that noona is leaving early today. Someone will pick her up later.” Namjoon told him.

“Who?” Asked Yoongi looking at his younger brother.

Namjoon shrugged. “I don’t know. But I heard that it’s a guy.”

“Let’s go.” Yoongi said and both of them approached the other five. They were in Seokjin’s and Yoongi’s room.

 

“Eee~ Stop. I don’t like hug.” Jungkook whined, trying to push Taehyung away. “Jinnie hyung…Taetae hyung is being mean.”

“Taehyung, stop bothering him.” Seokjin scolded lightly. He was sitting on his bed watching Taehyung kept hugging the youngest while Jimin was playing with Hoseok. Hoseok moved Jimin’s minion and made a voice like a minion. Jimin laughed.

Then Yoongi and Namjoon walked in. “Guys, noona has been acting weird.” Namjoon told.

“Since she got here before breakfast she has been acting different.” Seokjin added shrugging his shoulders. Yoongi went to sit on his own bed. Jungkook annoyed with Taehyung, he stood up and approached his brother. He jumped onto Yoongi’s bed and sat beside him.

“I don’t like Taetae.” He scowled.

“Hey, I’m older than you. You should call me hyung.” Taehyung pouted. Well of course, Jungkook just let his words pass his ears. He just looked away.

“Is something wrong with noona?” Hoseok asked Yoongi and Namjoon. “I don’t know. But someone will pick her up later. So she’s going home early than usual.”

“A boy?” Jimin asked suddenly hugging his minion.

“Her boyfriend maybe.” Seokjin nodded. Jungkook stood up on his feet and held Yoongi’s shoulder for support. “What is boyfriend?” Jungkook asked innocently. “Boyfriend is someone that loves noona.” Yoongi answered. “Loves noona?” Taehyung asked.

“Yes Taehyung-ah. Boyfriend is someone that will kiss noona and marry her in the future.” Namjoon added a lot more. He gave an answer that a boy his age knows or probably the boy his kind but somehow his answer was too far ahead.

“Kiss noona?” Jimin surprised with his brother’s answer. Then he looked down at his minion. “But I don’t want anyone to kiss noona.”

Suddenly Hoseok clapped his hands. “I have an idea.”

“What is that?” Yoongi asked as he pulled Jungkook to sit on his lap. Jungkook plopped down at the same time pulling his brother’s beanie along with his tiny hand. Yoongi wore his beanie on Jungkook’s head. It was a little big but Jungkook didn’t seem annoyed with it.

“Do you guys love noona?” Asked Hoseok and received nods from the others. “I love noona too.” Taehyung put up his hand in the air. “Jimin too.” Jimin followed Taehyung’s action.

Seokjin leaned forward on his bed looking at Jungkook who was still sitting on Yoongi’s lap. “Jungkook-ah, do you love noona?” He asked.

Jungkook looked at his brother and nodded vigorously, making Yoongi’s beanie on his head shaking as well. “Jungkook, noona saranghae.” He said. Even though he still had the kid accent, his brothers understood him really well.

“Do you want someone to take noona away from us?” Namjoon added. Jungkook pouted and shook his head. “Noona is mine~” He whined patting his own chest.

“Good, then we have to do something so noona won’t leave.” Hoseok said. “I agree with Hoseok.” Seokjin nodded and looked at Yoongi. He as well nodded his head.

Seeing the oldest agree, Hoseok couldn’t help but cheered. “Yeayy…brothers’ power.” He put up both his hands in the air. He knew they couldn’t do it if the oldest Seokjin and Yoongi wouldn’t agree to do this.

 

After Hana had done cleaning the kitchen she wiped her hands with towel. Then she went to the living room to search for the troublemakers.

But none of them were founded. “Where are they?” She went to search in their rooms. Then she found all of them in Seokjin and Yoongi’s room.

“Well, you guys seem quite today.” She smiled.

All eyes turned looking at her. Hana went inside joining them. She sat beside Seokjin on his bed. “So, what do you guys want to do today?”

“Can we watch movie?” Hoseok asked.

“Okay then. Let’s watch movie.” Hana opened her arms for Jimin who was approaching her.

She picked him up and put him on her laps. She looked at Jungkook who sat on Yoongi’s laps looking at her. “Jungkook look. Jimin hyung is sitting here with me.” She teased.

Jungkook glared at Jimin who was being all shy and giddy over there.

“Can we watch Twilight?” Namjoon asked.

“No. You guys aren’t old enough to watch that movie.” Hana shook her head immediately. “How about something scary?” Yoongi suggested.

“NO!” Hoseok and Jimin screamed. “I don’t want to watch horror. I will have nightmare.” Hoseok shuddered. “And Jimin will pee in bed.” Jimin said looking down. Hana smiled, kissing his head. “No horror. None of you are illegal enough to watch horror.”

After one by one movies name suggested by Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok all them got rejected by Hana. She didn’t even know how those kids knew about those rated movie. Then they all decided with Peter Pan.

Then it was time for Hana to feed them lunch. After lunch these boys started acting kind of odd and Hana noticed that. Seokjin, Yoongi and Namjoon finished their lunch faster than usual. They asked permission to play in their room first. Hana just nodded nonchalantly. “Okay. But no sleeping after eating.”

“Okay noona~!” They ran away. Hana looked at Hoseok. Hoseok grinned at her. Hana blinked. “Noona, I want more.” Jimin opened his mouth. “Aah~” Hana smiled and continued feeding him. Including Taehyung and of course the ‘Might Royal’ Jungkook.

 

While in Seokjin and Yoongi’s room:

“Okay, plan A. Call pa and tell him noona is not going home early today.” Namjoon looked at Yoongi. “Why me?” Yoongi scowled. Seokjin was searching for a spare cell phone that their father had spared for them.

“Here.” He handed it to Yoongi. “Why me hyung?”

“Just do it hyung.” Namjoon urged him. Yoongi groaned and pressed the speed dial for a few seconds before a number appeared on the screen.

Yoongi put the speaker on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter