Noona is sad?

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS’s ages:-

Seokjin: 9
Yoongi: 8
Hoseok & Namjoon: 7
Jimin & Taehyung: 6
Jungkook: 4

This is requested by KissMeFanny so here it is... hope you'll like it..

 

Hana was lying on her bed facing her laptop, scrolling Facebook. She had liked someone for two weeks now. She knew him through friends. They went out and somehow the guy, Hyukjin was his name, was there. Somehow he invited by his friend which was her friend as well from her old school.

First time getting to know each other, they exchanged phone number and talked few times and had been texting every day. Her impression on him, he’s nice, kind-hearted and sweet.

But everything had changed when her best friend called her this morning.

“Seriously, you really like that guy? You need to think about it again because I just saw him with a girl. You told me that he said he was single but they both seemed close like they’re in relationship. Do you really trust this guy? Because from what I just saw, this guy is a liar.”

Finally she found his Facebook account. She clicked his name and went to the photos. Of course, he hid something from her. His Facebook seemed private. At first she thought, he wasn’t someone that so into social media but now she knew. This guy was a player and shouldn’t be trusted since the beginning.

But all those sweet words and hints from him like he’s interested in her…Was he faking all this time?

Ouch!

She really did think that they had a chance. But how she was wrong.

*Ding Dong*

Hana looked up from her laptop. The boys were here. Instead of taking care of them at their house their father agreed to leave them at her house before going to work. Besides, the kitchen was renovation because something Taehyung did that make the faucet broke and flooded the entire area until the dining.

Solemnly she closed her laptop and headed to the front door. She looked through the small hole and there she could see those rascals’ father stood in front of her door.

She could hear ruckus.

“Is noona sleeping?” Jimin asked.

“I don’t know. Noona~!” Taehyung screamed banging the door. Hana smiled even though she couldn’t see his head. She only could see Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon’s head. Maybe with the kids’ presences, they could enlighten her day and forget about that lying jerk.

Hana opened the door and smiled. “Hey boys!”

“Noona!” The kids ran inside and hugged her. Well, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon hugged her.

Once those four pulled away, Hana hugged Seokjin and Yoongi. Of course Seokjin gave her a prince smile while Yoongi just gave his tired eyes but still smiling. Hana Seokjin’s head and patted Yoongi’s back since the boy was wearing a beanie.

Then her eyes landed on Jungkook who was standing beside his father, holding his hand. His eyes were staring at her. Those big innocent doe eyes.

“Jungkook, don’t you want to come in?” She asked tilting her head. Jungkook hugged his father’s leg for a few seconds and walked in. “Goodbye pa.”

“Jungkook bye bye… Kids, I’m going now. Behave.”

“Bye pa…” Seokjin and Yoongi waved from besides Hana while the others screaming saying their goodbyes from the living room. Hana could hear the changing of channels. Probably Namjoon.

“Okay, let’s go inside.” Hana urged Seokjin and Yoongi once their father had gone.

“Have you guys had breakfast yet?” Hana asked looking at the clock. Still morning but she had couple hours before lunch time.

“Yes. So we’re full.” Hoseok answered.

“Okay then. I’ll make something for your lunch later.”

Hana stared at the boys one by one. All of them behaved and didn’t do anything dangerous. “You guys stay here okay. If you need anything I’ll be in my room.” Hana walked away and went inside her room. She didn’t close the door afraid those kids might need anything later.

She sat on her bed and stared at her phone in front of her.

 

“Noona seems gloomy.” Yoongi said after looking at Hana’s figure disappeared from their sight into her room.

“Did something happen to noona?” Hoseok asked.

Jungkook pouted. “Noona did not even look at me. His favourite boy.” Taehyung scowled. “No. I’m noona’s favourite boy.” Jimin slapped Taehyung’s arm since both of them sat side by side on the carpet. “No. Noona loves me more. Noona said I’m cute and she always pulls my cheeks.”

“She loves us all.” Yoongi remarked.

“But noona seems down, don’t you think?” Seokjin asked.

Then they heard Hana was speaking on the phone. Namjoon and Hoseok approached her bedroom door first.

“Just don’t call me anymore, please. I’m tired of your games… I don’t care. No! Don’t come to my house. I don’t wanna see you.”

“Noona’s voice sounds sad.” Hoseok muttered. Namjoon nodded his head. Then they both joined their brothers again. “I think noona is sad because of someone. She sounds like she’s fighting with someone on the phone.” Namjoon told Seokjin and Yoongi.

“But noona said don’t come to her house. So that means here.”

“Is someone coming?” Yoongi asked. Seokjin looked at Yoongi. “I guess so.” Then they heard knocking at the door.

“Yoongi, hurry up open the door.”

Yoongi nodded at his brother and immediately ran to the door. He opened the door before the guest could keep on knocking and let Hana hear it.

There stood a guy in front of her apartment door. Lucky she had a gate outside the wood door or the guy could come in.

“Who are you?” The guy asked utterly surprised Yoongi opened the door. He was expecting Hana. “Who are you?” Yoongi asked back looking at the outsider up and down. “I’m Hyukjin.” He answered but somehow Yoongi’s judging eyes really made him feel uncomfortable. Like everything was wrong from his head to toe with the sarcastic stare Yoongi was giving him.

“What do you want with her? She doesn’t want to see anyone at this moment.” Yoongi answered. Hyukjin stunned with the way Yoongi answered him because that boy really outspoken, bold and sharp. Like he had done it, talking whatever he wanted for his entire young life.

“Who are you anyway and why are you here? I don’t think Hana ever said that she had a brother.” Hyukjin started to flame.

“None of your business swag.”

“Listen here kid…” Hyukjin slammed the gate in anger but before he could continue his words,

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU?” Hana asked out loud and totally angry. She made the boys in the living room flinch with her suddenly high voice and Yoongi turned his head immediately looking at her. Hana stormed to the front door with annoyed face.

“Noona is angry.” Jungkook pointed out.

“Yes noona is very very very angry.” Jimin nodded his head.

“HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO HIM LIKE THAT? YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO YELL AT HIM.” Hana pulled Yoongi behind her. Yoongi just gave a mocking face to Hyukjin.

“Wow noona is so cool!” Namjoon’s eyes widened.

“This is the first time I saw noona got angry.” Taehyung muttered, watching in curiosity. He was on his knees on the couch with his arms on top of the backrest. “That is because that hyung is a bad person.” Jimin answered with his small eyes focused on the angry noona he loved the most.

“Listen, it’s not what you think it is. I like you. I really do.” Hyukjin said with desperate look. Hoseok scoffed. “What kind of nonsense that guy is saying to noona?”

“He said he likes noona.” Seokjin answered.

“I heard him but I don’t like it.” Hoseok crossed his arms.

“Just stop please. I had enough of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter