Clothes shopping and Jungkook the menace!

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS's ages:-

Seokjin: 8 y.o
Yoongi: 7 y.o
Hoseok & Namjoon: 6 y.o
Jimin & Taehyung: 5 y.o
Jungkook: 3 y.o

This chapter requested by modilep . I'm sorry honey if it won't turns out the way you want it to be... 

 

“All right guys, since your father asked for my help in finding your new clothes so we don’t have other choice but to go shopping.” Hana clapped her hands. Jungkook was holding her hand and walked not fully steady with his steps while Jimin and Taehyung were being held by the older brothers.

Hana led them to the kids sector. They walked pass the adult clothes and straight headed to the back when there were clothes for the boys placed. When they walked near the lingerie’s, Jimin and Taehyung snickered while pointing at the mannequin that only covered the ‘important’ parts of the body with bra and underwear.

“Yah, don’t look.” Seokjin scolded while Yoongi just smirked watching the duo.

“Aah my ears. It’s turning red.” Hoseok cupped his ears and walked faster. Namjoon just laughed at Hoseok’s shyness. His ears did turn red and it was so obvious that he can’t stand seeing that doll.

Jungkook who was walking with his hand in Hana’s grip looked at the display of underwear. Soon the underwear that was hung really low to his height was caught in his sight. They were totally close until he had the guts to reach them. He grabbed one smoothly and inspected it closely. Before one of his brothers or worse, Hana might see what he had in his hand; he threw it away carelessly on the floor.

He just learned what he held just a few seconds ago was odd and he didn’t even know what that was. Even the pink colour already annoyed his innocent eyes.

“Jungkookie pink, don’t like.” He muttered in his baby language.

Hana led them to the top’s area. “Seokjin, come here.” Seokjin listened. “What do you think about this?” Hana picked a shirt with long sleeves. It was white. Seokjin smiled. “I like this kind of shirt. Long sleeves.” Hana nodded. “What colour do you want? It has white, grey and orange.” Seokjin picked the grey and gave it to her. Then Hana finally noticed that they didn’t have the cart.

“Yoongi?”

“Yes?”

“Can you help me get a trolley?”

Without words Yoongi nodded and walked away. Hana turned back to Seokjin who was scolding Taehyung. That naughty boy was trying to climb up to reach for a shirt. Jimin just stood facing Jungkook caressing his cheek for no reason. Jungkook shook his head and slapped Jimin’s hand. The youngest was too busy playing with his fingers.

Sure that those two can’t go far so she called for Namjoon and Hoseok.

Namjoon picked a light pink colour shirt. “You want this one?” Hana asked holding the shirt. Namjoon nodded. “It’s soft and I think the colour is nice.” Hana caressed his head. “Fine. We take this one. Hoseok?”

“I haven’t picked one yet.” he answered still looking.

Then Yoongi appeared with a trolley. “Noona, here it is.” Hana patted his head. “Good job Yoongi.” Then she asked Yoongi to pick something he likes for the top. Hoseok was still choosing. Hana wanted to help Jimin and Taehyung but what about Jungkook. That boy, someone needed to keep an eye on him. Seokjin was giving opinion to Hoseok. Sometimes he nodded and sometimes he shook his head.

Namjoon was choosing few shirts randomly and held it out towards Yoongi. But for this duo it was Yoongi who gave reactions. Frowns and scowls came from him.

So there was no other option. Hana picked up Jungkook and put him inside the cart. Jungkook stunned when his palms touch the metal of the trolley. He whined and stomped his feet. “Aaah~ Out… Out…”

“You don’t want to sit in here?”

Jungkook made a sad face and opened his arms for her to pick him up. Hana sighed and obliged. Once she put him down she warned him. “Don’t go anywhere okay. Stay here.”

“Noona, help me.” Hoseok called for her.

“Wait Hoseok.” She coaxed as she picked something for Jimin and Taehyung.

It took her half an hour later all of them were done. Shirts, bottoms even new socks for school. Finally it was Jungkook’s turn. Hana turned but her heart dropped. Jungkook was nowhere to be found. “Guys, where’s Jungkook?” She asked totally panicked.

Like an alarm all of the boys moved their head searching for the little one.

“Jungkook?” All of them called for the youngest but no response. Hana immediately put Jimin and Taehyung in the cart didn’t care if they sit on the clothes in it. “Boys, hurry up. Find Jungkook.”

Hana pushed the trolled at the same time kept calling for Jungkook’s name. Seokjin and Yoongi went to the right while Hoseok and Namjoon went to the left.

“Kookie? Where are you?”

“Kookie-yaa?” Taehyung and Jimin also called for their youngest brother.

Suddenly Hana heard something. “Little boy, please give that back to me. Please~” Hana narrowed her eyes to see more clearly. Few metres away from her she could see two employees a female and a male hunkered down a little and looked pleadingly and both were facing downwards. It was the female’s lingerie and underwear sector earlier.

Hana tried to look what they were focus at and there she can see the on top of the familiar black haired head. The head just moved left and right shaking didn’t wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter