School dismissed

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS's ages:-

Seokjin: 9 y.o
Yoongi : 8 y.o
Hoseok & Namjoon : 7 y.o
Jimin & Taehyung: 6 y.o
Jungkook : 4 y.o

Not proof-read. Sorry x_x

 

It was almost one hour for Hana to go to Jimin and Taehyung kindergarten to pick them up. And then half an hour later she needed to pick the older brothers up from the school. But now here she was still in the house trying her best to get Jungkook washed up. She wanted to go early so there wouldn’t be too much car or Jimin and Taehyung wouldn’t find her if she park too far from the gate.

“Jungkook, come on. We need to go and fetch your brothers.” Hana kneeled beside the tub. Jungkook was standing in the tub stark . He just stared at her and blinked his eyes. “Don’t give me those eyes.” Hana warned seeing him with that stares of his.

“But I still don’t want to come out. Jungkook wants to play longer.” He pouted playing with the bubbles on his body.

Hana lifted one eye brow. Getting you in bath tub is hard, but getting you out is way harder. She sighed. She really didn’t have time for this. “Okay how about this, tonight you can stay in here as long as you want. How’s that sound?”

Jungkook looked up at her. “Promise?” Hana nodded. “I promise.”

No more words came out from his mouth, Jungkook raised his arms waiting for her to pick him up. Hana smiled when Jungkook finally surrendered.

She got him ready and immediately dashed towards the kindergarten with the mini van.

Goodness she had 20 more minutes and there weren’t much car so she parked near the front gate. Jungkook who was sitting on his seat beside her just looked outside. Since he was using the infant seat he was able to look outside because of the high.

His eyes focused on cars parked near him.

“Thank god we’re here early huh Jungkook. Or your brother won’t see us.” Hana said patting his black shining hair. Jungkook looked at her suddenly he frowned.

“What’s wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“If hyungs are home, they will take noona away from me.” He sulked so suddenly. “Noona is mine.”

Hana scoffed lightly. “I still remember you always made fun of me when you were little. When I wanted to pay attention to you, you always pushed me away and didn’t even bother to look at me.”

“I didn’t.”

“Yes you did.” Hana said softly nodding her head at him.

“But I love you noona.” Jungkook tilted his head giving his almond eyes stare at her. Hana just smiled at him. This kid really knew how to impress people with his sweet innocent words. But sooner or later, he would forget all of that once he starts to get older, she thought.

She caressed his cheek. “Noona love you too.”

Finally the gate opened and kids ran all over the place to their parents. Then she saw the mischief duo. Jimin and Taehyung. She honked the car to grab their attention. Jimin looked around and finally spotted her. He grabbed Taehyung and headed to the mini van.

Hana got out and opened the door for them. Once they were seated Hana closed the door and got back into the driver seat. “Seatbelt boys.” She said.

Jimin and Taehyung already reached to the seatbelts and buckled up. “Now it’s time to get the other four.”

On their way, Hana asked. “What did you learn today? Jimin? Taehyung? Anything interesting?”

“Today we learnt numbers, noona!” Jimin answered cheerfully. “Really? Wow, it must be fun.” Hana cheered as well. Taehyung nodded even though Hana couldn’t see him since she was driving. “We learnt how to count from one to twenty.” And then Taehyung started to count from one until twenty. Hana smiled proudly. “That’s my boy.”

“Jungkookie?” Jimin called for the youngest.

“Yes hyung?” Jungkook answered still with wide eyes.

“Have you been…a good boy?” Jimin asked. Tried to act like a brother but since he was still a kindergarten boy he sounded cuter that he should. “Jungkook always a good boy.” Jungkook answered innocently and looked outside.

“Really?” Taehyung asked joining the kiddy talk. “What did you today at home?”

“Took off my clothes for noona.” He meant that he took off his clothes by himself when Hana asked him too so she could bathe him…even though he took a long time since it was hard for him to do it alone.

“Jungkook likes to be .” Jimin pointed out.

Hana could not help but giggled after listening to their cute conversation. If only they were older, that all probably would sound weird and could mean something else.

Few minutes later they arrived in front of the big gate of an elementary school. “We’re here.” They waited for a few minutes but it didn’t sound boring because of the trio innocent but ‘wrong’ conversation.

“Noona, once we get home can you bathe me? I felt so hot until I was sweaty when we did an outdoor activity.” Taehyung asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter