Piano Lesson

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS’s ages:-

Seokjin: 10
Yoongi: 9
Hoseok & Namjoon: 8
Jimin & Taehyung: 7
Jungkook: 5

This moment requested by ParkHeeRa

Sorry dear if it's bad. This is the best i can come up with. I hope all of you enjoy reading this. Sorry for the grammar or spelling mistakes. I didnt check it before posting. 

 

 

“Instruments lesson?” Hana asked. The boys’ father nodded his head. “Yes. They will have instruments lesson this afternoon. Piano actually.” He looked at his sons in the living room. They had done eating their breakfast.

“All of them?” Hana asked.

“No. Only Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon.” Their father headed to the front door.

“I met the instructor before and he said it’s good to teach kids at their early age. So I was thinking about give it a try.”

“So I should look after Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook while they’re having their lesson?” Hana asked.

“No. Not just that.” The father opened the front door but he didn’t walk out. He turned around and looked at his sons’ babysitter.

“Look after the youngest, and keep a closer eyes to the instructor and if he lays one finger on my sons, kick him out. If it’s not working well and my sons don’t like it, just ask the instructor to leave. I already said to him that I just wanted to give it a go, but if he’s going strict and make my sons annoyed or angry…he’s out.”

Hana listened carefully at the father’s words. That's why she admired on how he took care of his sons. He would always try to introduce new things to his sons but if it went wrong he stopped immediately.

“Okay then. Understood.” Hana nodded.

“Good. Boys, I’m going now. Be good okay. Don’t cause any trouble.”

“Can’t promise you that.” Taehyung who was on his knees, on the couch looked at his father with a naughty smile.

“Taehyung…” His father called him with a playful warning. Then he smiled and waved at his sons. He walked out and Hana closed the front door.

“If hyungs are going to learn instruments, then what are we going to do?” Jimin asked his babysitter.

“You, Taehyung and Jungkook can watch your brothers learn.” Hana answered taking a sit on the triple couch.

“Boring~ I wanna play.” Taehyung pouted.

Namjoon caressed his head. “You can play. Just don’t bother your brothers, okay.”

“Okayyy” Taehyung and Jimin answered happily.

“What does ‘instruments’ mean?” Jungkook asked. He was sitting on the coffee table right in the middle. As he growing up, Jungkook started showing that he liked to sit on the table instead of chair.

“Stuffs that let out sounds and noises when you use it. Like music.” Yoongi answered his youngest brother.

“Yeah like Namjoon’s mouth when he’s sleeping.” Seokjin added.

“Hey!” Namjoon frowned. Hoseok already started laughing while clapping his hands totally thought that his brother’s joke totally funny.

“Namjoonie hyung’s mouth is an instrument then?” Jungkook asked with big round eyes. He looked at Namjoon. Namjoon already shook his head.

“No Jungkook. Don’t believe Seokjin hyung. He’s lying.”

“Yes, it’s in his mouth.” Yoongi added pointing at Namjoon’s mouth. Hearing that, Jungkook climbed down from the table and approached Namjoon who was sitting beside Hoseok. He climbed onto his brother’s lap and settled both his tiny palms on Namjoon’s mouth.

“Jungkookie wanna see. Open hyung, open your mouth. Jungkook wanna see the instrument.”

Being a kind brother he was, Namjoon opened his mouth. “Aaaa~.” Jungkook looked inside. His little hands started to pull his brother’s mouth to open wider.

“Yoongi hyung is right. Namjoon hyung’s mouth really let out music. Aaaaa~” He mimicked the sound he just heard from Namjoon’s mouth. His siblings already laughed. Even Hana smiled watching the innocent boy.

Finally it’s afternoon. Right after the boys had lunch, they waited for the instructor. But somehow the instructor was late.

“We’ve been waiting but he’s not here.” Namjoon frowned.

“This is ridiculous. What kind of instructor that coming late?” Yoongi already showed his grumpy look.

Suddenly the door bell rang. “He’s here.” Hana stood up and welcome the guest.

“Ding dong~” Jungkook mimicked the sound and smiled playing with his fingers. Jimin who was sitting beside him leaned over. Jungkook gave him a side look when his hyung’s face was too close to his.

“Jungkookie, hyung love you.” Jimin cooed.

“Jungkook loves Jungkookie too.” Jungkook answered back innocently.

“Come on in. They are in the living room.” Hana invited the instructor. They boys were waiting to look at the instructor.

Basically it was not a man, it was a girl. Probably older than Hana.

“Papa said the instructor was a man.” Yoongi already frowned. His eyes scanning the girl judgingly up and down.

Hoseok leaned toward his brother. “He probably did a surgery.”

Namjoon already laughed out loud totally didn’t care about the change of expression on the instructor’s face.

Hana gave a stern look to the boys, well mostly at Namjoon because he couldn’t stop laughing crazily.

“Boys, behave. Now say hello to your teacher. Her name is Kim Nayeon.”

“Hello.” The boys answered except Taehyung who just waved his hand with a big grin while Jungkook just stared at the older girl without emotion.

“Is it true?” Jimin suddenly asked the instructor. Nayeon looked at Jimin with anticipated look.

“What is it, dear?”

“You did a surgery to turn yourself into a girl?” Jimin asked innocently.

“Jimin!” Hana gasped. Nayeon automatically put her hand on her chest totally surprised with his question.

Hana looked at Nayeon with apologetic look. “I’m so sorry. They really like to ask random questions sometimes and make us adult tongue-tied.”

Nayeon formed an ‘o’ with . Then she nodded her head totally understood. “It’s okay. I have experience dealing with boys that naughty and hard to handle before.” She smiled.

Hana smiled but hesitantly. “Well, you can continue with your work while I take care with the three youngest. Is it okay if we stay in here as well because…I wanna see the boys playing the piano.” Hana asked. Nayeon smiled and nodded.

“Of course. It’s your house anyway. I’m just the guest here and the lesson is not necessary close. You can watch as well.”

Hana shook her head. “It’s not my house.”

“The father’s girlfriend?” Nayeon asked carefully.

“No!” Hana shook her head vigorously.

“Babysitter is the right word.”

Nayeon nodded her head. “Oh sorry. That was so rude of me. So you watch after all 7 of them all alone?” Hana nodded while staring at the boys that were watching her talk with the instructor.

“Must be hard for you.” Nayeon looked at her like she totally understood her situation. Hana shrugged.

“Not that hard but sometimes it can get out of hand. Well, I hope you can handle them.” Hana clapped her hands smiling.

“Oh don’t worry, if you can handle 7 I’m sure it’s not hard for me to handle 4.” Nayeon nodded totally can’t wait to start the lesson with the boys.

“Great!” Hana walked toward Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook while murmuring, “Well, 4 doesn’t mean it will be less harder.” Then her eyes landed on Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi.

“Especially that one.” She muttered staring at Yoongi.

“Who wants to go first?” Nayeon asked looking at those four. Hana already sat with the other three on the couch and Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter