Time To Get Clean!

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bts’s ages:-

Seokjin: 9
Yoongi: 8
Hoseok & Namjoon: 7
Jimin & Taehyung: 6
Jungkook: 4

I'm sorry for not updating... but here you go. and I wanna say thank you again to my darlings inspirits2710 , ExodusDyo , ParkHeeRa , Meimel , alexajjang for upvoted me...  and to all those subsribed me as well.. Thank you so much for staying with me until now... I love you!!!

 

“We are going to clean the entire house today.” Hana said clapping her hands while the boys were having breakfast. Since today got no school so it was a perfect chance. But…

Helpless. That’s what Hana felt when she mentioned about it to the boys. Some of them were excited while the others threw tantrums. Well, majority of them actually.

“What!? Why!?” Namjoon whined.

“I don’t wanna.” Taehyung crossed his arms and looked away.

“Jiminie too.” Jimin pouted.

“Jungkookie is still young, so Kookie will play.” The youngest like always, using his baby talk just to avoid getting involved.

“Just by hearing it already makes me tired.” Yoongi muttered.

“It must be fun. Let’s do it. Cleaning the house together!” Hoseok cheered holding up his spoon in the air.

“Yes. We should do it. It’s time for us to start learning about cleaning.” Seokjin said like a brother he was.

Well, at least Hoseok and Seokjin were being positive enough. Or should we say, Seokjin being the independent older brother and Hoseok always found everything is exciting to him.

This morning, those boys’ father asked for Hana’s help. His sons needed to learn about clean and tidiness and the main thing was responsibility. His sons always trashed the house, play but didn’t clean it or put their toys back.

For example, last week.

Taehyung and Jimin did some painting their teacher gave them as homework and it’s included with water colour and shaped potatoes.

But ended up with Jungkook left few or should we say dozens of his small hand print on the wall with different types of colour just because his brothers left their things  there just like that and watched cartoon.

Few days ago, Hoseok tripped because of Jungkook’s toy car that was on the floor. And Namjoon took a bath and the bathroom turned into a soap and bubble land.

Yoongi argued about there was no point doing his bed if he’d go to sleep later at night. Anyone could tell that he was lazy to do it.

Thank god Seokjin wasn’t a troublemaker. Yoongi was lazy to play but it’s hard to ask him to move around and do chores.

Hoseok always became the victim of the other’s naughtiness and oblivious.

Namjoon did something that a normal house could change into another world.

But the three youngest…they were ten times unstoppable, naughty and sneaky.

Who drew an elephant on the fridge with a maker pen? Not just elephant, many types of animal even unknown species were created.

Who left a long trail of flour from the kitchen all the way around the dining table and continued around the couch in the living room and went back to the kitchen?

Who even had a slight idea to put a frog on top of sleeping Hoseok? That boy screamed too loud even people couldn’t tell he was crying or shrieking.

“No excuses, okay boys. You have to start being responsible from now on.” Hana advised softly but her face showed that she was being serious.

“We are still young to be responsible.” Namjoon answered loudly.

“I’m not talking about big responsibility. What I’m talking right now is you need to finish what you’ve started. For example, wash your dishes after you eat. Keep your toys back after you play. Don’t leave your stuff all over the place.”

“Sounds like lots of work.” Yoongi muttered.

“So what are we going to do first?” Hoseok asked.

“Since you guys already finished your breakfast, all of you stand up and bring all your dishes to the sink now.” Hana jabbed her thumb at the sink behind her. Obediently each one of them started to move. Jungkook had to ask his brother for help because he couldn’t reach the sink. His head and the sink were the same height so he couldn’t see perfectly.

“Okay, so who wants to wash the dishes?” Hana asked.

“Let me wash the dishes.” Yoongi volunteered. Hana smiled because even though he was lazy he still wanted to do it.

“I’m sure other works need more moving than washing the dishes.” He muttered.

Hana’s smile fell and rubbed her forehead. “Now I get your reason. But whatever, as long as you can do your work, that’s fine with me.”

Yoongi shrugged and turned around.

“Move away people. The sink is mine. You all can do the rest of the work. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna be jealous.”

“That’s because you don’t want to do something that need a lot of moving.” Seokjin muttered, throwing accusing look at the one who already stood in front of the sink.

“Okay! Now all of you come with me.” Hana clapped her hands and moved to the living room.

Those boys followed their babysitter without words.

“Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung. I want you guys to go and pick up all your toys and put them back in your room.” Hana said, her hand pointed at all the toys on the floor and on the couch. The living room looked like someone shook the house and made all toys all over the floor. Seriously those three!

“And when I say your room, put them in your toy box. Not anywhere else.” Hana added. She made them put away their toys before but they just put on top of their bed or just hide them in the wardrobe until one time, the wardrobe got stuck and she couldn’t take Taehyung’s clothes in it.

“Yes noona.” Jimin and Taehyung said in unison while Jungkook just follow his brothers’ steps.

Then Hana looked at the remaining three.

“Hoseok and Namjoon, One, vacuum and the other one need to mop the floor after that.”

“Ooo, let me do the vacuuming.” Hoseok lifted his hand totally eager to vacuum the house. Namjoon smiled. “I can mop the floor after Hoseok is done.”

Hana smiled. Few minutes ago Namjoon whined about cleaning the house but now he seemed okay.

Hana told them where the mop and vacuum were. Now only left Seokjin.

“Noona, what should I do?” Seokjin asked with sweet smile he usually had on his face.

“You young man, come with me. You’re in charge for bedrooms for now.” Hana said. Both of them went to Seokjin and Yoongi’s room first.

“Oh, you’ve already made your bed!?” Hana said surprised seeing the clean and tidy bed of Seokjin’s. Well, not that surprised actually.

Well of course, Yoongi’s bed was totally disarrayed.

“Do you mind, help noona? Please handle your brothers’ beds? Just for today. After this, each one of you needs to learn to make your own bed after getting up.” Hana asked, sighing after seeing Yoongi’s bed.

Let alone the other five. She was sure the condition would be like hurricane had hit their beds.

“Sure noona. No problem. You can count on me.” Seokjin nodded his head and started doing his job. Hana smiled seeing the oldest brother. He was totally independent and responsible. He only needed someone to lead the way and show him one by one and then he could do it later by himself.

While Hana was helping Seokjin, in the living room:

Jungkook squatted beside Jimin.

“Here. This one too. And this. And this one.” Jungkook picked up one by one his toys and put them in Jimin’s arms instead of his own.

“Jungkookie, why are you giving them to me? You should put them away in your own toy box.” Jimin asked.

“My hands are small. I can’t carry them so I give them to you then you put them in my toy box.” Jungkook answered innocently without looking at his chubby brother who was just giving him a confuse look. He just stacked one by one of his toys in his brother’s arms.

“But hyung’s hands are small too.” Jimin said.

“But I’m your little brother, hyung. So I’m smaller.” Jungkook answered back. The youngest answer made his brother really speechless.

“THIS IS BURDENSOME!” Taehyung suddenly yelled. He dropped all his toys and ran to his bedroom. Then he came back with his blanket.

He laid it on the floor and put all his toys on it. The he dragged the blanket like a train and went to his bedroom.

“Taetae, you’re smart. With this way, we can finish faster.” Jimin said to Taehyung who appeared with the empty blanket again.

“Yes. We should do it like this. Hurry up, put them in.” Taehyung said. Jimin listened and dropped all the toys in his arms on the bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter