Lunch Time

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seokjin : 7 y.o
Yoongi : 6 y.o
Namjoon and Hoseok : 5 y.o
Jimin and Taehyung : 4 y.o
Jungkook : 2 y.o

 

Hana waved goodbye to the single father who walked out the front door. He said that his sons were sleeping so she could relax for a while first.

She closed the front door and locked it. Locking door was a must because these boys once opened the door and ran out all over the place. She decided to check the boys first. She went to the first room and saw Namjoon and Jungkook sleeping like a log.

 But the youngest of course in his small baby bed with fences attached to his bed. Seriously that boy at one moment he was sleeping and suddenly after few minutes he’s gone and out in the living room. How? No answers.

Next room: Jimin and Taehyung sleeping in their bunk bed with Taehyung up and Jimin under him. Hoseok was sleeping in his bed as well opposite Jimin’s near the window. Jimin was hugging his minion pillow while Hoseok was in a starfish position. Taehyung well he covered himself like a dumpling only showing his face.

Last room, of course the eldest room Yoongi and Seokjin. Both of them were sleeping facing the walls. Window between their beds was opened so Hana went and closed it. Last check with a few seconds glance, she left after closing the door.

She looked at the clock. It was almost lunch. It was either these kids still not awake since morning or they went back to sleep after breakfast and play around.

She decided to make lunch first and then she could relax on the couch watching movies or something. She headed to the kitchen and got ready to work. Few minutes later the high chair in front of her moved. Her eyes widened. She walked along the counter and shocked to see Jungkook was sitting with his hand holding the leg of the high chair.

“Jungkook? How did you get here?” Hana asked surprised.

Jungkook lifted his arms wanted to be carried. Hana immediately picked him up. “I’ll put you in your baby chair okay? And then you can watch me do my duty to feed you guys.”

She put him in and inserted the rabbit pacifier that was hanging around his neck inside his mouth. He immediately them made them move up and down. Hana smiled and continued doing her job behind the counter. Jungkook watched the babysitter working while playing with his fingers.

“You already 2 years old but do you still need that?” She pointed at the bunny pacifier in his mouth. Jungkook looked away his binky. He really wouldn’t let it go. It’s either in his mouth or hanging around his neck.

Suddenly something clang on her and tiny arms wrapped around her thighs. She frowned and looked behind her. Jimin pulled away his cheek from her and grinned at her. “Noona~…Jimin missed you.” He said sweetly. Hana smiled and patted his head but sometimes Jimin’s ways of showing affection really bold and weird.

“Jimin, I missed you too. But right now it’s time for me to prepare your lunch so you better sit with Jungkook while I’m cooking.”

Jimin nodded and walked away leaving her approached the little one who looked at him with full precaution. Jimin pulled a chair beside Jungkook and sat down. He turned to the youngest and leaned closer. “Jungkookie~…our cute lit...” Before he could continue Jungkook slapped Jimin’s forehead with his tiny palm. Jimin grimaced and rubbed his forehead while Jungkook just turned back to his front acting like he didn’t do anything wrong continued his pacifier cutely.

Suddenly loud gunshots could be heard from the living room. Jungkook startled and cried letting his pacifier slowly fall down from his mouth. Hana gasped utterly shocked and dropped the spatula while Jimin cupped his ears.

“Yeaahhh yooohoooo!” Taehyung screamed happily watching whatever movie that obviously not for his age. Before Hana could confront him Yoongi appeared out of nowhere and slapped Taehyung’s face with a Kumamon pillow. “Shut it you weirdo!” He grabbed the remote and not tunes the volume down but he turned it off completely.

“Aww…that was the best part.” Taehyung whined and pouted. “The best part for me is when I insert this remote inside your throat.” Yoongi said lazily. Taehyung crossed his arms sulking at Yoongi’s remark. “I don’t eat remote.”

“We’re talking about you so it’s not impossible.”

Before the fight could go on, Hana interrupted the duo. “Guys, that’s enough. And Taehyung, you should watch the movie not too loud. You made Jungkook cry just now. And no inserting remote to people’s throat Min Yoongi.” She turned to Yoongi who still looked sleepy.

“Now be good you two. Lunch’s almost done. So go wake Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin.”

“We’re here noona.” Seokjin yelled from the dining table. Hana’s e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter