Eye catching

More than a Pretty face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You could hear the screams of many koreans shouting out our name as we perform live in Inkigayo, as soon as the fandom heard news of me getting confined in the hospital, just then did I notice how much of them were devastated of my condition, it made me feel lighter knowing that maybe I still did matter. My parents also called almost at the verge of tears, and wouldn't hang up thinking that I'm still not okay, which I wasn't anymore. And my agency offered me a leave, saying that I might've been exerting myself too much.

 

Today, I smiled brighter and danced to the groovy beat of the music, when it was my cue screams seem to erupt louder and so I winked at the camera, making the girls swoon over me, cocky as it may sound but nothing's gonna beat the happiness that's overflowing inside me.

 

The song was ending and so I nod to the beat as soon as it faded and our performance was finished. We quickly lined up side by side and bowed to the audience. I skimmed my gaze around the vicinity not really looking for something in particular when suddenly a silvery sheen gleamed from afar which made the  hairs at the back of my neck stand up. 

 

My mouth opened to scream out to the get the attention of the girl but she turned around and I paused myself from doing such a thing when I saw that her eyes weren't the perpetually obsidian ones I have been looking for and noticed that her height was a bit taller from the petite frame of the mystery girl I met. I would've been glued to that very spot if it wasn't for I.M. who pulled me by the arm and dragged me to the backstage. Feeling reluctant to leave and quite disappointed that I've mistaken someone for her again, the soles of my shoes scraped across the floor as I forced myself to carry on.

 

As soon as we got to our dressing room, our manager hyung sat at one of the chairs infront of a vanity mirror with a magazine in hand. We all greeted him and he gave us one of his fatherly smiles.

 

"That was great boys, and good news came today."

 

We all shared the same anticipated glances towards our manager and gestured him to go on.

 

"Your ratings climbed higher and produced a great gap from your previous comeback."

 

Good news, indeed. We all clapped and jokingly shook our hands congratulating each other.

 

"So does this mean we can have our break now?" Our maknae asked looking expectantly at him. But our manager's reaction is quite opposite to the one we wanted to see.

 

He looked at us apologetically, and told us that we still aren't granted freedom.

 

"Wae?" Jooheon groaned loudly  a look of hurt plastered on his face.

 

Everyone started to talk all at once and the harmonious ambience that was once there a while ago was starting to fade, and I feared that it might cause a riot. A knock was heard from the door which silenced all of us and the make-up nuna told us to dim it down. My members apologized and shot glares at our manager hyung as soon as the nuna left. 

 

"You boys should get ready we're going back to the dorm." He said to all of us the declaration had a tone of finality.

 

Shownu hyung crossed his arms over his chest still rather complacent. "C'mon can't we atleast stop by a cafe, you've been shutting us in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter