You call it romance

More than a Pretty face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks have passed since that fateful day we were reunited with our families, and during that span of time we grew a great amount of recognition, and our ratings grew higher by the minute. That visit was the thing we needed the most, and we were energized quite well that it must've motivated us to do better in entertaining the audience.

Our schedules were still packed that I had no ample amount of time to hang out with Haeun and thank her properly. The last time I saw her was when we drove her to their cafe- which actually was their house too, since they lived the floor above it- and that she was soundlessly sleeping at that time that I couldn't really talk to her. 

We were in our manager's van on our way to our next schedule, a radio broadcast show which was entitled " YOUR CONCERNS ARE OUR IDOLS CONCERN" which is focused on having a close relationship with our fans by understanding them and providing them with real life applicable advice. I stared outside the window as the rain drizzled down, creating a tap-tap-tapping sound as it would fall on the fiberglass window. 

Clutching something in my right hand, I have been staring at the small paperweight object for quite some time now, calculating ways on how I could give this to her. You might be thinking, why don't you just Fedex the thing to her? I'm sorry but no, I 'd rather do it seeing her in person, since it makes it much more sentimental that way.

So anyways, it was another charm I bought, a bronze seashell the size of an earring, since it recalled of the fun we had in the ocean, the swimming, the late night talk we had, the dinner with my member's families. They were just priceless memories that brought us genuine happiness.

The van now pulled up infront of the building where we were going to air it. We quickly rushed out since the rain was pouring heavier and fatter droplets fell from the sky, and that for the fact we were unarmed with no umbrella or raincoat to shield us from it. 

Riding an elevator to the top floor Kihyun decided to open up a conversation that I thought was never gonna be talked about.

"Man, I still can't get over seeing my mom. That vacation hit the right spot, I still feel rejuvenated, even though it has been a long time since that happened." He said sighing happily.

"Damn, it still makes me cry, the memory is still fresh and vivid in my mind." Jooheon said wiping a tear at the corner of his eye.

The others were holding back their tears, too scared that they might mess up the eyeliner applied around their eyelids. I too felt like crying but the overwhelming joy in my chest made me smile instead of cry. 

"Haeun's quite a catch you got there Hyungwon." Minhyuk said as he patted me in the shoulder.

Wonho agreed with a yes and retold the story of the ramen she cooked for him one night when we stayed at my parents' house, making the perturbant bubbling in my stomach happen again.

"Smart, charming, kind, and to top it all of she's pretty. Most guys go with the petitte kind, I think you'll get into some trouble with other guys oggling at her." Shownu hyung said a knowing look on his face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked feeling rather clueless of what he was trying to pertain.

I heard I. M groan in frustration from beside me. "Hyung you can be quite a 4D at times."

"Waeyo?"

He opened his mouth to answer, when suddenly the elevator dinged as we now arrived at our designated floor. I.M only shook his head afterwards and gave me a pat at the shoulder telling me we should go.

Minutes later, we were now seated around a table and the female DJ  did a few opening remarks and had us introduce our group.

"So anyways our phoneline was flooded with atleast 2,000 voicecalls from fans who are quite distressed and in need of advice, sadly we had cut it down to 500 since we only have an hour with Monsta x. So this is how it would go, we will be picking the questions by drawing a random number inscribbled in a piece of paper that  is inside a fishbowl filled with other papers with the numbers from 1 to 500, that number indicates your number as a caller, so thus saying if you were the 13th person who called ,your number is 13. Moving on, the first who will be drawing a paper out of our fishbowl is whom the fans claim as MONSTA X's cutie pie, Jooheon."

We all applauded for our member as he said hello and introduced himself. The female DJ whose name I forgot, laid the fishbowl in front of him as he was now twirling his hand around cautiously to pick a random number, and he got 47.

"So Jooheon got the number 47 we will now be hearing your concern #47"

The familiar beep of the landline was heard and an impish voice stuttered out a question asking of what would have more impact in first dates, would it be being the cutesy one or the sophisticated mature one.

Jooheon said thank you for the question then gave his answer. "If you're meeting someone you are unfamiliar with, you should always go first with just being in between, it would leave a great impression to the guy you're meeting when you're being both charming and witty at the same time."

The DJ complimented him and jokingly asked if he had experiences with dating, the question made him blush since in truth he was scared by the idea of it. The next one who had the privilege to answer was our maknae I.M.

"I have some info here that I.M was said to be the most observant and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter