Token

More than a Pretty face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got home around quarter to 6, and as Wonho texted,  not a single one was up when I came in, well except for him who waited expectantly for his precious ramyun. His eyes bulged out like a goldfish's and he giggled like a giddy little kid on christmas day as soon as I handed the paper bag stuffed with packages and packages of the instant noodles he so much adores. The other's never heard a word of it and that proved he was truly a member to be trusted, but I can't help but feel guilty, they have a right too after all.

Its been three weeks since I last saw her and I wanted to meet her again, our vacation just ended three days after that encounter,well I wouldn't consider it as vacation since it was more of an isolation which is the absolute opposite of it. And its also been months since we had our last comeback performing 'Rush', so now we're just working on our seperate schedules, Shownu hyung, I.M, Minhyuk and Wonho are  invited as guests in a Radio broadcast show, Kihyun and Jooheon are at the agency working on producing songs with Mad clown-hyung and Giriboy.  And here I am stuck in the middle of a photoshoot, my patience growing thin as each minute passed. 

My head was pounding, and tears were starting to form at the corner of my eyes. The photographer must have noticed that I was feeling rather limp so he took the last three shots and declared that I was done for today. Groggily walking to my dressing room, I let myself fall on my back at the sofa as soon as I got inside. Right now, I don't have the willpower to commute, and I couldn't really contact anyone since they are in the midst of their schedules, our manager on the other hand is on leave, but I'd rather commute than call him, at this rate there's a high chance you could do whatever you want without him watching your every move.

So reaching for my phone at the pocket of my jeans, I texted the person who would likely be glad to accompany me for today. It was around 3 in the afternoon and her classes would be done at around this time.

Me: Haeun. You free?

Counting till 120, the text came just as I said 120.

Haeun: Ne~ My class with Mr. Han just finished, I believe you met him at the photoshoot at Ceci.

Me: Yeah, he said he was your best student. :)

Haeun: Ani! That ahjussi always says that, I'm not that great at photography I just happen to shoot the right angles by coincidence. - 3-

Smiling at her humbleness, the tension building up inside me which caused my headache seem to have faded.

Me: Quite the opposite from what I saw when you handled the photoshoot. You were amazing.

Haeun: Its nothing. I'm still learning after all. Where do you want to meet by the way?

Me: You like eating teokbokki in Hongdae?

Haeun: My university's just around the block see you there.

Me: Alright, but I think I'll be running late I just finished a photoshoot. I'm just getting dressed, and I still have to commute i'm quite far from where you are. 

Haeun; It's okay I'll wait. :)

Sending one last text in thanks, I quickly changed into casual clothes and rushed out of set. As I got out I hailed a taxi to take me to hongdae, a thirty minute ride from where I am, so I decided to rest for a bit. The alotted time to arrive passed, and the driver shook me awake to inform me that we're now in hongdae, paying the driver, and saying my thanks in the process. I put on a mask and some shades to hide my face-idols standard protocol to not catch attention- then opened the cab door to go out. He parked where the street stalls where located and so I texted Haeun asking her where she was but before I could finish, someone poked me at my sides sending a shock that spreaded throughout my whole body, which caused me to nearly drop my phone but was luckily able to catch. Turning to scold the person, I caught myself from doing so when I saw Haeun clothed in her bundled up fashion. Confused, I looked up to seek for dark clouds that were about to draw near, but I found none.

"What are you looking at?" She said now looking up at the sky too.

Turning my gaze back to her again, I couldn't help but furrow my brows as I stared at her clothes. A long sleeved baby blue sweater which had the thickest material, a denim skirt which she wore with purple tights inderneath that had foxes printed on it, and she was  wearing a sun hat, the only summery a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter