Rainy days are lovely days

More than a Pretty face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt like I was a trainee auditioning for being an idol again ,as I was now in the skatepark where we filmed our mv for our last comeback, waiting for Haeun to take her spot at the middle of the skate rink as I.M had planned. My heart pounded in my ears so loudly that I feared I might forget what I.M instructed me. Every now and then, I fidgeted with my hands since it shook from either the cold or the anxiousness that was building up inside of me.

I jumped, when I heard something scuffle from behind me, and composed myself abruptly as I saw that it was Haneul-noona.

"Noona, what is it?" I asked.

She gave me the same stare she shot me when I attempted to talk to Haeun for the first time. Her brows were furrowed into a straight line and so was . 

"Are you sure about this?" She said, her voice a bit grim.

"About what?" 

"Hyungwon, you're an idol, how can you promise me that you'll make my sister happy? You're group is getting the recognition you so much deserved-and I congratulate you for that- but how can you promise your time and loyalty for my little sister? The celebrity world is far from Haeun's , yes she might understand and would be open to adjusting her time for yours, but don't you rather think, that's too selfish a gesture that she's the only one coping up in this and not you too, your pain is her pain and her pain she would never share it with you, she doesn't want you to feel that way, what I'm trying to say is, if she did something wrong she would never blame you, she would blame herself." 

Haneul-noona poked me accusingly and returned her arms back to crossing it over her chest. She is right, I might not be able to give my time to her as freely as I could, and my group might be jeopardized if I prior myself too much on Haeun. Her mother's words rang in my ears about how the right person would come at the wrong time. I do think she's the right person, I have never been so certain about something, compared to this situation I'm having right now. I had this belief that love would come to you, if you had that feel then she's the one. No questions asked.

Haeun had the feel, but I thought I mistook that for something else. And now that I know, there's no better chance to court her but now.

"Noona." I called her name to get her attention. " Haeun, is worth everything for me to make me do this." I said as I brought a hand up to acknowledge the effort of setting this place up and doing something special for her.

" She's worth every late night talks. She's worth sacrificing a sunny day for a gloomy day just so she could go have a swim in the ocean. She's worth the escape I put up, just to see her in person. And she's worth every tear I had shed when I cried myself to sleep the other day. The last thing I would want to do is hurt her, I know I wouldn't give her almost all my time and affection since I have a fixed schedule. But I promise, I'll make every hour of free time I have, just to make it up to her and make every second of it count." 

Never have I thought I was able to say words like this with so much conviction, I've always pictured love as something laid back just by holding hands or kissing, but I stand corrected again, it was far more than that. I now know why you fight for something like this just for the person you like.

She had the same eyes as Haeun but hers was just cold, void, and so so dark. It just terrifies me, but no, I shouldn't be. I must prove to her that I would do anything for Haeun.

Sighing, I saw her shoulders relieve of the tenseness it had a while ago and let her arms fall to her sides. "Make it happen." She said then walked away to help set up the finishing touches.

"Was that a yes?" I yelled since she was already in a far distance.

She turned and gave me the same vixen-like smile Haeun also had."Its not a yes but its hardly a no. But this is my little sister we're talking about. You might not deserve her but she deserves you." 

She deserves me. Wait. Does that mean..

"Hyung! she's here!"

I.M ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter