Simply happy

More than a Pretty face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being an idol has its up's and down's. Let's start with the bright side of it. That feeling when you're so passionate about being a performer, you don't care about the fame or the payment you earn-well yeah that's counted- but sometimes the mere fact alone that you're in the stage showing the audience what you're good at, it just gives you that sense of pride. But then there's, crash dieting, sleep deprivation, less communication with your loved ones and you can't easily go out talk to with your girl. And in my case, the last example is the worst one yet right now. Because i'm 30 minutes late for our date.

It was already 8:15 in the evening, so saying a hasty goodbye, I rushed out of our manager's van as soon as we parked infront of their cafe which was somehow closed already. Knocking on the door for three times, Haeun's face peered from the curtain and brightened as she caught sight of me.

For some unknown reason, I was hit by a pang of deja vu as I was welcomed by the sight of her clad in flannel pajamas once again, only this time it was a baby pink which suited her ash colored hair that was up in a bun, and was sealed with a pencil. She must've been drawing again.

Haeun ushered me in and closed the door as I set foot inside. Haneul noona was by the counter with a calculator in hand ang a ledger on the other.

"Hey hyungwon." She greeted me.

"Hey Haneul-noona." I greeted back waving at her, even though her gaze was transfixed on her calculator.

Haeun dragged me out to the back of their cafe, and the cool wind just awakened me as it whipped across my face. The smell of nature overwhelmed my senses making the tension that I had awhile ago deteriorate.

The sound of crickets and other nocturnal noises you will hear at these times, was somehow making a peaceful symphony that was kinda lulling me to sleep.She lead me to a swing that was fit for two people and was hanging on a thick branch of the acacia tree. With her hand still intertwined with mine she pulled me in beside her.

My first thought is that she was going to talk about the lovely and odd thigs she encountered for today, which is what she always does. But quite the opposite happened when she pulled me down to a lying position with my head on her lap and started to my hair.

"What?" I asked confused and astonished at the same time.

She only smiled and brushed a hand over my hair ,at the same time massaged my scalp in the process of it. Which was only making me more drowsy.

"You look tired you need rest." She said in her calm demeanor.

I brought my phone up to my face to have a look. And I gasped as I saw that I looked so ghastly that I might put Haeun to shame who was pale as the moon , but right now I was paler than her. My cheeks were sunken and a dark shade rimmed under my eyes.

Groaning I brought both of my hands up to cover my face in embarrassment. "You must be turned off with how I look right now."

Her cold hands parted mine from my face, and it made me blush as I felt her lips kiss my forehead, and a warm fuzzy feeling of sentiment and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter