Favored

More than a Pretty face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up by the sun's rays that shone above my eyes, I fluttered it gently open and was welcomed by the sight of moving trees and passing cars. Bringing my fingers to the bridge of my nose and closing my eyes again at the process, I tried to recall what happened and where was I at the moment. Am I being kidnapped?

The thought made my eyes shoot open, and made my body turn frigid. Scanning my gaze around, I blew out a sigh of relief as I saw Kihyun ,Minhyuk and Jooheon seated beside me here at the backseat. Wonho, Shownu-hyung and I.M was at the seat infront of us. I lifted my head a bit higher to check if my manager was with us, well he was, but for some peculiar reason he was the one driving, most of the time it would be our agency's driver. Averting my gaze towards the passsenger's seat beside him, at first I concluded it was empty but then I caught sight of gray wisps of hair being flown away by the wind and there appeared Haeun engaged in a comical conversation with our manager. 

I continued staring in astonishment. Checking my phone to look at the time, it was 9 in the morning and a weekend at that.

"Oh Hyungwon, you're awake." My manager said as he caught sight of me.

"Morning Hyungwon." Haeun greeted as she flashed me a smile. She was wearing the same straw hat, the one she wore when we met up in Hongdae. And her clothes was even worse than what she had on when we met. She had on a knitted navy sweater, which would absorb the heat but good thing she wasn't sweating like last time since the car was airconditioned. 

"W-where in the world are we?" I asked feeling really sheltered at the moment.

Her eyes only lit up and her smile changed into a secretive one. "You'll see."

Attempting to ask another question. Jooheon suddenly woke up in a jolt exclaiming 'Umma!' quite loudly that the others woke up too. They all shared confused glances and started talking at once, questioning our manager of where they was. Minhyuk even asked if we were being to deported to North korea making our manager crack up. Which he only answered with the shake of a head and said that we should sit back and relax.

Looking back outside the window I was seeing only multitudes of trees, they seem quite familiar, and I had this feeling I've been down this road before, when suddenly we curved to a right and parked at a tour agency. And their was my family name plastered at the banner by the roof. Turning to catch Haeun's eye, she winked at me and mouthed. 'Thank me later.'

Our manager pulled up infront when the door of my family's agency opened at the same moment and out came my noona, Hyewon. My members started to go out one by one but I only sat there frozen with my mouth hung agape, only waking up from my trance when my sister and I made eye contact, her eyes now filled with tears and the look of longing overcame her pretty face.

I rushed out and went to wrap my arms around my sister's lanky frame and lifting her up in the air w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter