The Ceci photoshoot

More than a Pretty face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today I'm not idol-Hyungwon, but model-Hyungwon. And the concept was something urban and sporty, and with that said we play basketball for today in a school's campus. My members claim that I'm the photographer's pet because regardless of what I do, the photographer loves it, whether it be laid back, or in motion, I would always have the great angle.

As we were in the midst of it, a man came with a jovial looking face , he looked like the type of person that even though he was old and wrinkly ,he had laughing eyes that twinkled and smile lines would appear whenever he flashed us one. Beside him was maybe his daughter since her height was a middle schooler's. She was wrapped in a giant parka which was a ghastly and absurd idea since it was scorching hot where we are.

The photographer clapped his hands and told us that we should take a break first and proceed to change for the next concept. We hurried to get inside the school where there's an office we were staying at to change and it was airconditioned. The minute we stepped inside we all groaned in satisfaction, as the cold wind brushed across our skin and dried our sweat. We sat for a while before we stripped and changed for the next set of pictures to take. 

I was the first to finish getting changed to what seem to be clothes that was fit for autumn where I was in a striped turtleneck the color of olives, destroyed black jeans, some chucks on my feet and a snug khaki trenchcoat. I decided to sit in a stool by the window that overlooked a view where the basketball court was below and then what goes beyond that was just trees that I have no idea where it goes. A large shadow of a cloud appeared at the court and I looked up to see that it was a cumulunimbus one which indicated it was going to rain heavily. I looked back down and saw that the equipment was being carried inside. And for the third time now I saw a halo of blinding silvery ash hair-because the first one was an old lady and the second was just a dime at the far side of the road but anyways-, it was only wisps of it that i I saw, since it was all covered by the parka's hood, the wind picked up making it fly away. Luck seem to be on my side. But what was she doing here?

She was helping to carry the equipment and because of the parka she struggled. Her gaze turned towards the sky as if checking for something and when a look of satisfaction flashed across her face she took off the heavy parka showing the most palest skin i've ever seen before, was she an albino or something? But albino's don't have tranquil dark eyes like hers. She looked like a ghost as she started to get drenched where her clothes stuck to her body that surprisingly had a slender figure, and her hair was now plastered at the side of her pixie like face.

Someone clutched my shoulder averting my attention away and it was the make-up nuna telling me that I should proceed going downstairs with my members. My heart pounded at my chest, was I given the chance perhaps to talk to her now?

As I took the last flight of steps, there she was seated at a stool with a hot beverage in hand facing the makeshift set, since it was supposed to be outside, the director now claimed that we should just make do. And she was so full of surprises, because as she was seated she directed the staff to put furniture in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter