Maknae's big plot

More than a Pretty face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyungwon." Kihyun called my name as he nudged me awake.

Groaning out a reply, I wasn't in my best mood right now, and the only thing I yearn to do for today is sulk under the blankets and pretend I never existed in Haeun's life, in fact why don't I think the other way around, with her just the non-existent one between the two of us. She's too perfect a girl to exist.

Haeun would probably formulate a retort saying something quite humbling and denying the compliment I would give her. Right now, I could imagine her modest smile, as she said those words in a calm demeanor, like she wanted you to understand that and always keep it in mind.

Too lost in thought, I wasn't aware that the guys were plotting something ridiculous and daring. Because the next thing I know, someone bodyslammed me with great force, which was too dangerous an idea since I was sleeping at the top bunk which would've caused both our lives. Thankfully the bed only creaked and shook a little.

"Jinjayo?" I yelled in exasparation as I threw off my blanket in irritation. Couldn't they leave me in peace.

I shot the culprit-Jooheon- a menacing look and threw a pillow at him right in the face, which the lucky bastard catched and poked his tongue out at me quite childishly. Shaking my head, not really having the care to ride along his immature antics, I pulled my hood on and laid back down, my back facing him to clarify I was going to just ignore him, and savored the soft lumpy feeling of my pillow.

Jooheon sighed quite loudly and I heard his feet scuffle, walking towards my bed.

"What happened between you two?" He asked, and placed the pillow beside me.

My conscience got the better of me, it was wrong thig I did to  vent out my anger at Jooheon when he has nothing to do with what caused this depressing state of mine.

"Just because I'm sulking, doesn't mean she's the sole reason of it." I said hugging my pillow for comfort.

"Oh sure, says the guy who was crying himself to sleep last night." 

"I missed my mom that's all." I tried to convince him.

Jooheon had crossed his arms in stubborness, and stared at me with an unsatisfied look plastered on his face.

Bringing my hands up in defeat, I told him the truth about yesterday, of my jealousy towards his guy friend who she declared was gay which I wasn't buying the story at all, of my aggresive stunt of kissing her making him gasp as I mentioned that bit, and of my rejection. The good thing about Jooheon, he was one to listen to you even though he was such a prankster especially when he's with  Minhyuk.

Uttering the last words, I waited for him to laugh at me or scold me sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter