A week of exchanging letters with my Umma

More than a Pretty face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday.

Dear Umma,

Its your son Hyungwon,I hope you and appa have been well. Have you been taking care of your health? I bet you are I just sent medicinal herbs to you and appa the other day. Umma, mianheyyo~ your goodlooking son couldn't come home yet, I really miss your cooking especially when you grill me some black boar pork. But you don't have to be sad umma, I have good news brought by this letter. I made a friend, her name's Haeun, she's a graduating art historium student but she's really good at taking pictures and sketching portraits, I wish I could bring you and appa to the cafe they own. You'll be amazed by the uniqueness of its structure, and her. She's different, really different. she's allergic to the sun so we only get to see each other in person when its nighttime. And she has fine gray hair that at first I had mistaken her as an old woman if it wasn't for her sweet,babyish face. Here I even attached a photo of her in this letter (she doesn't have a single clue of this picture)

---

Monday.

My son Hyungwon,

Yes, I have been fine, your appa and I just received your package a while ago. Its ok, you're an idol, and you were brought up to this world handsome, its not your fault keke. Oh and about your friend, are you certain she's just a friend? She sounds more like a lover to me. She sounds like a well educated girl and she's a pretty one too. Even though her hair is the same color as mine, she's really lovely. Are you certain my son this is just a friend? And how did you two meet?

---

Tuesday.

Umma, 

I haven't been completely honest with you umma, but I hope you see sense in what I'm about to tell you. That night when I got confined, before that happened I was in namsan tower. And I was gonna attempt suicide. Umma, forgive me for that, I didn't know what I was doing. But this next scene is where she came in, she saved me umma, well not by pulling me up before I could fall is what you might be thinking. But by her talking some sense in me. She saves people, and I find that awe-inspiring, maybe that's why you misunderstood my gratitude for attraction. She's just a friend. And I don't think I can squeeze a girlfriend in my life we're still rookies after all it might mess up our plans. 

---

Wednesday.

Chae Hyungwon,

What in heaven's name were you thinking doing that? If we only knew that the pressure of their criticisms would hurt you, I wouldn't have allowed you to study dancing for 2 years, and let you sign up in being an idol. Your dad just had a mini heart attack reading this with me. It is mandatory that we go there and see you in person. We want to know if you are coping up well now.

---

Thursday.

My loving umma,

I AM well. That happened a month ago, and please, you know you can't easily come visit me, I promise I'm alright I have my members with me and my agency has been taking care of me well. Please, I'm fine. I already know it was a stupid and idiotic thing I've done.

---

Friday

Hyungwon,

You know we only worry because we love you and we miss you terribly. Your umma is sorry then, your members are great friends I could see the bond you have made with them. Alright fine we won't visit. But please update your appa and me once in a while, we don't want for the time that you are estranged to us.

---

Saturday.

Umma,

Estranged? That wouldn't happen alright? I'm sorry if I haven't been in touch you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter