What if?

More than a Pretty face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can imagine my lifeless body down there, cold, pale, broken. Today wasn't one of my many days. Netizens weren't that happy about my perfomance for our comeback 'Rush', it was posted there, 'emotionless', 'lacklustered' , and as the same old comments go. What do they want from me?

The cold wind whipped my hair wildly, and I closed my eyes basking it in. What if I disappeared?

Looking down below again trying to measure how long before I would fall flat on the ground, it would take long for a skinny person like me,but then again it'd be worth it.

So lifting my leg, I climbed over the ledge one foot after the other until my back was facing it and the only thing keeping me from falling was my grip on the metal railing. Thoughts started to replay of what I've been through and people too, like my parents, my members, everyone I know came in mind, but I only focused on the coldness of the air and my absolute decision to let go, but a voice stopped me, well it didn't really tell me to stop, it asked me a question.

"You know what you're doing right?"

The voice came from a petite girl with ash gray dyed hair, or atleast it was. The strands were so fine and graying, that it would've mistaken her for an old woman if it wasn't for her pixie like face, with big round eyes ,a small yet pointy nose and accentuated with a cute rose bud like lips. She stood there a few inches beside me, wrapped up in a large bomber jacket.

"Of course I do." I said.

"Are you? You don't seem like it." She said shrugging.

"How would you know?" I yelled since the wind picked up faster that she might not hear me.

"You're shaking." She yelled back her tone a 'matter-of-fact' one and flashed me a vixen-like smile.

My gaze turned to look at my fingers which I knew a minute ago was not shivering, whether it be cold or in fear, it wasn't like that earlier. I look forward forward again to ignore her and go on with my life.

"I know this scene is kinda cliche, but have you ever heard of titanic?"

I felt her move closer that the heat she radiated kinda passed on to me.

"Well this guy Jack saw this gal Rose and she was attempting to jump off the ship they were on and then--"

"I know what happened!" I snapped at her. Feeling slightly guitly I turned to her to apologize but she had no trace of being fazed and still smiled at me.

"Well you could go plummet yourself into your doom and wake up in hell, I'm not stopping you. But then again if you were certain you wouldn't be stalling yourself talking to me." 

Seriously this girl's creeping me out, she looks at you as if she can read your next move.

"I'm not stalling." I said with defiance. "You are."

Her l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter