Chapter 9- The Wedding

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nara,why this place called Haraboji studio? I don't get it.Its is because Mr Lee is old?"Jihyo asked as she don't know a lot yet about this studio.It was her second day at her work but she still don't get to see her boss.Just yesterday,he has a meeting with his client so he don't come. 
"This place call Haraboji cuz he want this studio live a long life like a person that live from his child life to his last breath as a Haraboji.shuu.. our Boss still young hahaa if he heard that you said he old I don't know how will he react." 
"Who said I'm what?"They heard a voice at their back. 
"Oh! Mr Lee you just come back?" 
"yes! what do you think I'm here." 
Jihyo turns around to see his boss when to her surprise it was Lee Dongwook who she meet other day and now Seojun his housemate. 
"Oh,you"
"Oh,you" 
"Are both of you have known each other before this?" 
"Yes."Dongwook answer Nara question."Jihyo right?,are you come to see my artwork?" 
"No .. I'm your new worker. I don't know that this is your studio." 
"What? I thought.. can you come to my studio for a second." 
Dongwook office 
"So .. haha are we meant together ? idk that you would work here?" 
"yeah me too.Idk that Mr Lee is you. How small this world."
"yeah,how small." 
"I hope you will enjoy here.Working with me is not hard you know."
"hahaha okay,thanks by the way." Jihyo want to get up when suddenly "I will tell Seojun that you work with me. I want to make him jealous."
"yah!We are not like that.Why would he jealous with you."She stick out her tongue. 
"hahaha I'm just kidding." 

Seojun visited his student parent who in the hospital.After visit he go to canteen to buy some food."Hey,are you Seojun?" 
"Oh,yeah .. who are you?"There is pretty women in a Doctor coat. 
"I'm Clara.Don't you remember me?" 
"Clara? em, yeah I remember now Clara the cubby girl hahaha.Wow now you so pretty." 
"yeah,thanks.What are you doing here?" 
"I .. I seeing my student parent."
"Student parent? I know you would be a teacher,you are so good in teaching."
"Hahah no, I just an art teacher.you? Doctor huh?"
"yes,I'm follow my heart like what you said before to me.I'm a nutritious Doctor."She smile shyly at him. 
"Ah .. you still remember."
"Ofc, you are the one who help me and stay by my side when everyone don't want to be friend with me," 
"hahaha it's okay.I lost contact with you after I'm move out.I'm sorry Clara."He smile at her.
"No,it's okay."His smile melt her heart.Actually since small he already capture her heart.Thats why since he move out she started to exercise so when she meet him again she would more confident to said her feeling towards him. 
"erm .. Seojun do you have time tomorrow?if you hv I want to invited you for a dinner." 
"ah ... I'm sorry I'm busy.. but next week can?" 
"oh ofc .. see you next week.By the way can I have your phone number." 
"yeah,ofc" 

Naeun go to Han bin office.She wanted to make a surprise for him. "Han bin Oppa?Is he here?" 
"Nope he don't." 
"Where is he?"
"He go out for awhile I think meet a client." 
"really?"Naeun waiting at his office but he didn't come.She also call many time but never pick up."Where are you Oppa .." 

Jihyo come out from her apartment.She want to jog that morning.She go to the garden in front of her apartment.She listening to her favorite song.Suddenly when she running she feel someone grip her arm from behind.
"Jihyo!"She turn around and Jihyo so surprise because it was Han bin 
"Oppa! what are you doin here.?" 
"I .. I just come to do some morning exercise." He suddenly stretching in front of her. 
"oh .. really? okay then,have a nice day Oppa!i don't want to disturb your exercise."Jihyo continue listening her song and leave him. 
"yah! Jihyo wait for me!" After finishing exercise Jihyo stop at the shop nearby and after a few minutes Han bin come and sit in front of her. 
"yah!how could you left me like that !"
"what? I don't leave you.Don't you remember Oppa! you always jog alone even I want to jog with you." 
"Really?did I said that?"Han bin don't remember when he said that. 
"Jihyo, I .."
"erm. what Oppa."
"I ..next month  i .. " Han bin want to tell Jihyo about one more think He will get married with Naeun.It's because Naeun family want everything faster if they were serious but lately he didn't worried to much he just worried about Jihyo only. 
"What Oppa?" 
"I'm getting married next month. I hope you could come back home early so help me okay." Jihyo watch him sayin those words. The words that she didn't want to hear at all. 
"So .. when she come to our home that night.All of you were discuss about married?"
"yeah .. I thought aunt and uncle told you about that but they just call me two days ago told me to tell you to come b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter