Chapter 13 - Selfish

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo get out from the Hospital after a week.She rest at her house for a week then she will go back to Seoul."Dong wook must be mad at me cuz I don't come in for work for a long time" She call Gyeun asking how the condition there. 
"Aniya,he worried about you more.He also said that you could come anytime when you ready. I'm really jealous of you!"
"Hahaha no, he just said that cuz I'm your friend.Gyeun,is Seojun is already go there? I can't see him at here." 
"Yeah,he already started his work this week.Even he still have some week to stay at home he still don't want it.Idk why he wanted to work even he like that." 
"really?erm .. okay than." Jihyo make up his mind that she also want to go there the day after tomorrow.She want to see Seojun. 

Han bin hear she talking with Gyeun and he also heard she packing her things. 
"Jihyo.. can I come in?" 
"erm. yeah come in."
"I .. your parent asked me to call you eat." 
"oh .. can wait for awhile I wanted to pack some of my cloth."
"where are you going?"
"erm? back. I don't want my boss waiting for me to long and ofc my housemate too." 
"They understand. Don't put pressure on you to much."
"Nah, I just want to make surprise for them. And I'm so boring being here to long. Don't know what to do." 
"I'm here, I can accompany you." 
"Oppa .. it's okay." They stay in silent for awhile. 
"I ..  I want to say sorry to you."Han bin really want to make it clear to her. He really don't like how formal both of them and ofc he don't want to keep any secret from her. 
"What for?" 
"it's about your accident." 
"What about my accident?" 
"It's .. you I that night ..." 
"What about that night?" Her body shaking.She feel like he would tell her not something good. 
"I .." He tell her about that night,what happen and how both of them survive.
"It's Seojun.I think you should thanks him." 
Her body trembling,suddenly all the memories come so fast.She holding her head while Han bin hug her don't want her become more worst. 
"I'm sorry Jihyo, I'm sorry that I cannot protect you."
She crying and shout "Aniya!aniya! help me !help me!" 
"Jihyo .. calm down!calm down!" 
Tok- tok 
"Jihyo .. what happen? Han bin?"
"Uncle,Aunt !  help Jihyo she .. her trauma come back."
"what? how? " 
"I will tell you later.. let's send her to hospital." 

"Appa.. Omma .. help me..." Jihyo half conscious she sometime asked for Seojun ." Seojun .. where Seojun?" 
"Seojun? he will come later don't you worry okay" her mother tryin to comfort her by sayin like that while she don't know where Seojun is.She calling many time he didn't pick it up.After that day, Jihyo don't eat to much.She also don't talk and her face is so pale.The only question she asked is where Seojun? 
"Jihyo .. eat huh? Omma is so worried of you.Do you want to see me sick too?"She don't have any response but she just eat a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter