chapter 19

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few month later. 
Jihyo wandering in front of the house. She now stay at the house that she and Han bin rent for awhile until the baby born but after a long time here she started to love the place.She think this place is so calm because there is a beach just 100 meter from her house and a lots of tree and a very friendly neighborhood."Jihyo ah ... what are you looking at?" 
"Nothing just .. seeing that two old people walking together they .. are like loving each other and their goals to being with search other until the end is accomplish .. I wonder when I will get life like that."
"Jihyo .. you have me,we can live like this until the end ." 
"Oppa .. don't give me a false hope please." 
"I'm not . Jihyo if that what you really want then I will accomplish it for you." 
"You.." 
"Jihyo lets go inside,baby should not outside to much,I'm scared it will affect you and the baby" 
"Oppa,I told you don't spoil me," 
"I'm not but your condition really make me worried,Jihyo" 
"I know and I thank you for that." 
"Don't thank me to much Jihyo,I don't do to much for you and I regret that." 
"Oppa,stop .. I think the baby is kickin my stomach." 
"Chincha? Omo, Baby-ya please be patient, you will come out soon don't worry, aigoo can't wait to see your mum huh?" Hanbin smile at her. 
"Ne," Jihyo caress her stomach"Baby-ya I know you also don't wait to see your appa huh?" Hanbin is stunned by her words. Who is she calling Appa? 
"en .. ne?" Jihyo smile,he don't need her words anymore he know who is she talk about."Chincha?" That the only words Hanbin could said. Her nod make him happy even she did not said anything but that really make him happy. "I promise to you Jihyo,I will be  a good father to our baby." 
"I will keep that promise Oppa.Because I know you will never break the promise." 


Jihyo is cooking while he waiting for Han bin ,Han bin is not at the home cuz he is buying home groceries. 
"Oppa will come back little bit late so I think it's better I prepared a food for him."Before Han bin go out,he told Jihyo just sit down watching television and do not do anything cuz she already at the stage will give birth anytime.But ofc  Jihyo is really stubborn and never listen to him.
It's 8:00 o'clock but Han Bin still not return yet.Jihyo waiting and waiting,suddenly rain pour really heavily she really worried why he didn't come back yet.She tryin to reach him but he didn't pick up his phone.She exchange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter