Chapter 14- protect you

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day
Seojun come with Clara. Even Clara don't approve with it Seojun still go cuz he also feel responsible with what happen with Jihyo.Even she push him away he still will help her.Han bin really happy see Seojun were there,he didn't break his promise.Last night,Han bin tell Jihyo mum about Seojun coming but he never tell about the massage and Clara.He want to asked her himself and ofc he wanted to asked Clara cuz he know she would follow him.Her mum told her,she look so happy after a long time.She wearing the best dress that she have and make herself lots of prettier.Han bin just know that they have a one kind of special relationship that make him slightly jealous but he don't want to show it in front of her. 
"Jihyo,Seojun is coming.Do you want him come here?I could call him." 
"Aniya Oppa,I will go downstairs. Thanks Oppa .. "
"For what?" 
"I know you help me find him.I know he never call or come here." 
"What? then why you still become like this? I mean he didn't call you at all." 
"Oppa .. after Oppa he the second one I love and he also care for me. Just because he didn't call me a few time it doesn't me I could judge him easily." She smile at him.She really want him to understand her feeling right now.
"But he ..!" 
"He what Oppa ?" Jihyo look at him with curious face before she go out.Han bin want to tell everything to her but all the word is stuck at his throat. 
"Aniya, just go and see your friend." 
"Gomawoyo Oppa."

She go downstairs heard Seojun laugh with her parent.She really miss that laugh,his smile and everything.Her smile fades when she saw Seojun hand is entangled with Clara. Why she here? 
"erm .. hello" 
"Oh! Jihyo i haven't see you for like 1 month?" He hug her she suddenly whisper to his ear.
"What with all this Seojun?" 
"I tell you later okay?" they release the hug when Seojun just asked without waiting for her to open ."I heard that you remember everything? it must be hard for you?I'm sorry aunt that I don't come when she needed cuz I'm busy lately."  Busy my huh! 
Jihyo could only curse in her mind and cannot let it out.Then Clara speak that let her anger want to burst more. 
"Jihyo ah I'm so glad that you are okay.I'm very worried about you."
oh really ? 
"oh thanks Clara I don't even know that you were really this nice to me. I'm just Seojun best friend ."Seojun just stay in silent.
"Omma let's take our guest to eat.They come really far,they must hungry."Jihyo don't want to talk much in front of Clara she don't really like her.Han bin that just come to downstairs can only shake his head looking how Jihyo treat them."Oppa! come and eat." Jihyo smile at him."yeah" Han bin really love the way Jihyo treat him. 
They eat and Jihyo never touch about her memories.She feel uncomfortable talk about that in front of her family and Han bin and of course Clara. 

That night
Seojun brought her far from her house and family."Erm so I .. don't have time to asked you.So how are you?" 
"I'm find" Jihyo just say a words.
"erm . You mad at me?" 
"you think?"
"Idk, I think I should the one who mad at you." 
Jihyo look at him"Why?" 
"You should know why."
"I?,I? after a long time we don't see you accuse me? for something that I don't know?" 
"Jihyo,what wrong with you? You the one who send me the message then you mad at me?" 
"What massage?I never send you any massage." 
"Look, Jihyo I love you so much.Im so weak when I see you just sleep at your bed and traumatized all that but please I also have a feeling don't tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter