Chapter 2 - let go ..

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you... don't really like me don't you?" 
Han bin look at her for a long time.He never let go his gaze from her.He took a deep breath as he said"Jihyo ah .. I .. really like you but only as a sister and now I ..."Suddenly her mum called for dinner."Oppa,we talk later." 

"yah...Seojun come sit here.I don't know you would come."Jihyo father asked Seojun sit beside him and Jihyo in front of him laughing silently."don't laugh ..."Seojun make silent words to her.
"Han bin ah eat what do you want today cuz we were celebrate you.Hahaha"Jihyo dad so happy cuz he come back.He really like his son cuz Jihyo family don't have a boys.Han bin also make him proud with his study. 
"Uncle .. I have smtg to tell you." 
"What is it.." 
"I .. hv someone I want to introduce all of you."Everyone at the table stop eating after heard what he said especially Jihyo. 
"She .. is my friend at university."
"ohh .. so your friend is a girl.Is she special?"Jihyo mum asked him and that question might be happiest things to Han bin but to Jihyo every words that she heard was broken her heart to pieces little by little. 
"I .. she ye.. yes"suddenly Jihyo spoon fell from her hand and make a loud sound that make everyone there look at her. 
"I ... I .. the spoon slip out from my hand hahahaha how clumsy am I" Jihyo could feel the awkward situation there but thanks to Seojun help her by take all the people attention from her.She wanted to cry but she can't.Her eyes still fix at Han bin wanted some explanation. 

Outside the house.
Han bin take a deep breath"Jihyo ah .. I really want to tell you"
"That's why you just like me as a sister don't you? I .. thought all this time since we were small you take a good care of me.."Jihyo started t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter