Chapter 5-Her Dream

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few day she much more better.She want get a fresh air that morning suddenly Han bin called her"Where are you goin?" 
"why Oppa?"She look annoyed as he asked him question early in morning.
"No,where are you going ? Are .. you goin to see Seojun?"
"Oppa .. could you see my cloth.I want to go for jog." Han bin could see a pendant hanging at her neck.A beautiful one. "Who give you that pendant?"
"why would you want to know? want to give to your girlfriend too?"
"yah! Song Jihyo why you like this huh?did I do any wrong?it is because of Naeun?"
"No,it's not because of Naeun Unnie.Its just, I don't want to talk with you now.We just will angry to each other." 
"Really?okay then. I will do as you said." Han bin go to his room after talk with her."
"haish,I should not talk like that to him.Hremm.. after jog I will talk back with him."

after jog.
"Omma, where Han bin Oppa?"
"idk, I think he at his room." 
"room? okay then thanks Omma." 
"welcome, and please give his cloth to him."
"oh .. okay" 
KNOCK-KNOCK 
"Oppa ..."
"erm? Jihyo what?" Han bin is doing his work at his desk.Jihyo come in and go to his table."Omma said I should give this cloth to you."
"yeah, just put there." Jihyo put the cloth and wait at his room.He look how busy he is.Han bin notice that Jihyo still there. "why are you still here? " 
"I .. I .. want to talk with you." 
"What is it? I thought this morning you said that you don't want to talk with me."
"it's just .. I want to said that I'm sorry for saying like that, I think that my head are not in a good place hahaha" Han bin just look at her as long as he could. Jihyo could feel the intense between two of them.Han bin walk towards her and hug her. "Jihyo ah, I really miss you, the old you.I .. thought you would mad at me all day long."Je caress her hair. Jihyo could feel her heartbeat thumping so hard. "Oppa .. I'm sorry I need to go,I'm so dirty and smelly" Jihyo cannot stand to long in that room.She don't want to be a person that would ruin Han bin relationship.Just let her keep the feeling for herself. 

"Seojun ah!!I think I want to find a job at city." They were resting at the park.Seojun wake up immediately after he heard that.
"what? why? you said you don't want to leave this place.You said you don't want to leave this place and the sea."
"erm!because of that I want to go.If I just stay here nothing will changed."
"Jihyo ah .. are you want to go because you want to forget about him." 
"No .. I go cuz I really want to go."
"Seojun ah why not we go together herm?" Jihyo look at him with full of hope.
"we? both of us?"
"yes!" 
"but.. if we go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter