Chapter 15 - What happen!?

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Jihyo room 
Han bin put her on her bed.She just sleep and when Han bin want to open her shoes she suddenly kick him at the body.Han bin is so shock on how she really strong when she drunk like that,Naeun never like her. 
"Urgh .. it's so hot.Why so hot now ..."Jihyo mumbling and at the same time her hand moving wanted to open her cloth.Han bin tryin to stop her from open her cloth suddenly she wake up and look at Han bin.Han bin don't know what to do,he just standing there. 
"Oppa? is that Han bin Oppa?" 
"ne ... ne Jihyo wae?" Suddenly Jihyo holding onto him at the neck."Oppa ... I did I tell you that I love you so much, since we were young?" 
"what .. what are you sayin Jihyo? you are not right in your mind now." Han bin tryin to push her but she still holding onto him. 
"Oppa .. I "Her face blushing red she suddenly tilt her head and move forward little by little until her face only an inch from him."I really want ... you"She give him a quick kiss to see his reaction but he don't do anything.She smile and kiss him again but now a little longer.He at first don't give some reaction but now he kiss her back.His tongue suddenly asked to entrance into .Her hand go under his cloth and touch his body that make him let out moan that he really love the way she touch him.Han bin push her to the bed "Jihyo .. are you really do this cuz you want it?" 
Jihyo kiss him before she break their kiss"I do Oppa .. I like you Oppa .. I won't do this if I don't like you." 
"Like is different from love" Han bin want to get up when she hold his hand.
"Oppa ...please I want to forget all about him I want to start a new life."Her tears start to come out 
"shhhh.. Jihyo don't cry,I'm sorry I don't know your feeling.If you want to start a new life I can help you but not this way." Jihyo hug him.
"Oppa ... Thanks I'm sorry for what I have said before," 
"Me too Jihyo, I'm sorry cuz I just know my feeling towards you on my wedding and I betray you and her.That why I don't deserve her." 
"Both of us don't deserve anyone Oppa .. I don't deserve you also I don't deserve Seojun.He have been trouble enough because of me." 
"Jihyo kenchana.. "He tap her back"just sleep okay tomorrow will become a new day for you.Don'tyou worry okay.About today ... we just forget about it okay?" Han bin warp her with blanket so she could feel warm and cozy."Goodnight Jihyo.." 
"Oppa ... I'm sorry"
He smile at her"it's okay Jihyo" 

"urghhh, too many I drink last night!" Jihyo just wake up and her head is still dizzy.she go downstairs and smell a very nice soup she thought her mother cook it for her but as she remember her parent don't even know that she so drunk last night even she also don't remember to much.Then,she saw a back of Han bin she laugh so hard." Oppa! oppa!" 
"why? why?" 
"yah! what wrong with that apron?you look cute Oppa!"He suddenly just realize that he wearing pink apron with the ladle at his hand.
"Yah! I'm tryin too cook for you and this how you said it to me!"Han bin,his face red "aigoo, Oppa hahaha gomawoo Oppa for the food.i will eat it!" Jihyo go to the table waiting for Han bin come and eat with her.She taste it "So how?"
"It's not so delicious...than Omma food !"
"Aish .. well ofc Omma food is much more delicious than anyone food." 

Jihyo and Han bin just stay at home that day.They  of the house.
"Oppa,I'm sorry about last night."
"nah! it's okay,don't I told you don't remember it anymore."He said it while looking at the book.
She just smile."Oppa.. I want to go to work tomorrow."
"me too.Lets go back together." 
"erm..okay" 
Haraboji studio 
"Nara~~~ hello long time no see"
"Omo! Jihyo! awww I miss you.You look great now!" 
"really? you too.Where is our boss?I don't see him"
"He goin out somewhere I think he try to find some new idea."
"Where can I find him?"
"I think he always at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter