Chapter 16- Life

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He just could look from outside.He really want Jihyo just little bit open up to him,when she like this he look like a weak man to her.He hate that feeling.
"Oh Oppa,I'm sorry asked you to stay outside it just I have something to tell to the doctor." 
"Ne,it's okay but ..Jihyo I just saw you cryin.Why? can you tell me?" 
"Uh, Oppa I'm hungry could you buy some food for me and I will tell you later okay?" 
"uh, okay." Jihyo is so much of protective with herself now.
After a few minutes,she have a another guest .Its was Seojun.
Tok-Tok 
"Can I come in?" 
"Uh, Seojun .. yeah."
"Urm .. how are you now?"
"I'm okay.Where Clara?" 
"She .. little bit late cuz she just know about your .. erm accident. "
"urm .. it's okay,if she don't come it's much better." 
"Why you hate her so much? I just wondering." 
"I don't hate her.. why you like this? please Seojun, I don't want to mad at you or fight with you." 
"No,Jihyo really I'm so sorry but the way you look at her,the way you treat her really make me feel something suspicious."
"Seojun! I cryin Seojun! I cryin! don't you know that when I just remember all my memories my guilty towards you is so huge that I feel like to dead!But you come to me and just treat me like I'm nothing and now you come to me and accused me like all this time it was my fault!Please Seojun be consider with me."Jihyo hold her face with her hand.She really don't want to see Seojun face now.He really over the limit,just because of Clara he became like that.What she doin until he became like that Jihyo don't want to know but she really want the old Seojun. 
"I .. I urgh, Jihyo .. why I .. don't understand Clara always said to me about all you doin to her,she also have a proof.. Jihyo tell me just tell me the truth please ." 
"What truth? even if I said it will you trust me? No right? I better don't tell you anything than you will accuse me more.Please Seojun if you have know the really true stories then come and see me if not just go away from me."Jihyo already give up she know that how many time she try to explain he never want to hear that. 
"Jihyo, I .. I'm sorry." 
"don't.. please don't please don't repeat the same word again.Im sorry,I'm sorry.Im tired already Seojun.Just go .. go to Clara and never come and see me anymore and one more think I'm not like Jihyo you ever know.Because all the thing happen to me it's motivate me to become more mature then you ever know."
"huh .. I think that true.Both of us also never be the same back right?"Seojun might be trust Clara but his love towards Jihyo are much more bigger his heart really hurt when she said all those words. 
"Jihyo,what ever happen to us after this I just hope that you still wear that pendant"
"I throw it already.." 
"Really? means that you never love me as much as I love you.. urgh how wasteful .. haha" he caress his hair and laugh awkwardly.Jihyo just stay in silent she don't said anything.
"I wish for you future Jihyo.Be a good women like you always be.I .. still love you Jihyo no matter what." Seojun just go after that.In Jihyo mind she really want to stop him from go but her ego don't let her.
Actually,she still wear that pendant but she just don't want repeat the same mistake again.

Han bin wait and hide at outside listening all the words between Jihyo and Seojun.He really hate the fact that they still love each other but who is he that can make their love disappear just like that and replace with other. 
"Jihyo .. "
"Oh .. Oppa,come inside .." 

All day work like usual.No worries anymore and no more hard feeling.Jihyo don't work at Haraboji place anymore but she still send a picture or her idea to them.She also still don't lost contact with Dong wook,Nara, and Gyeun also but Seojun .. She just don't for awhile.Han bin also always back every week after he go back to Seoul as he already left many of his work. 
Lately,She always have a he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter