Chapter 18- Take care of You

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han bin phone ringing when he wake up early in morning.Who called him early in the morning?
"Duguseyo?"
"Anyeong! Oppa it's me Gyeun JIHYO friend." 
"Oh .. yeah,what wrong? why you called me early in morning?" 
"Oppa.. I .. I just heard about Jihyo! He should not do this to her! His face look very nice I don't know why he do that to Jihyo! I don't know where should I put my face now.I don't know how to meet with Jihyo too.Is she there?" He heard she cryin over there.
"What? wait .. Gyeun could you tell me slowly! What is happen actually? Why you behave like this?" 
"Oppa.. you don't know?! Seojun .. he come back really fast after he know what happen and he called me to tell me that he need to go back cuz he actually know what happen to Jihyo.Actually ...." Gyeun tell Han bin Seojun conversation of him with Clara and Dongwook.
"Son of ... ,how could he do that to Jihyo ! He should pay for what he do!! I want to meet him!"
"Oppa! Dong wook I don't know where is he now! he just called me that when he ready he will come back and asked Jihyo for forgiveness." 
"what? who is he that he could do that!! I will find him! And make him kneeing in front of her!" 
"There is one more Oppa, Clara you know her right? Seojun friend. She .. also one of it. She that make Dongwook become like that." 
"What, that Bit**, how could she!!Seojun? did he know?!"
"Ofc .. he know I think cuz he looks really mad." 
"uh .. it's rally happen but I .. don't know where is Jihyo .. she said she stay at her friend house but I don't think so. I think .. she was at this place but I just hope so base on the picture that she send to her company. Okay,Gyeun I want to go look for her."
"Oh okay Oppa, I hope you found her.I know she know what happen and just keep it with herself cuz she don't want her family feel ashamed with her."
Han bin go to the place that he really sure she there.His eyes is getting wet when he remember back what Gyeun said all this time he thought she just trauma because the old time but this is really beyond his imagination that she could just stay in silent and no body care what happen to her. 
"I'm sorry Miss, is there a patient here name Song Jihyo?" 
"uh,I'm sorry but we cannot tell if you are not related with one of the patient."
"uh, I'm her family."
"her family?"
"Uh .. Mr Han bin?"Han bin turn around and saw a doctor that before this he also check on Jihyo.
"Doc? doc .. do you know where is my cousin?Jihyo? is she here? I know both of you have something keep on secret.I know what happen to her."
"What are you talki... "'Doctor Lee seem surprised that he know."Let.. let us talk at my room." 
"Doc, tell me she okay.. cuz I know already what is really happen to her that night."
"She .. how do you know? I think she don't even tell her parent about this." 
"Somethings happen .. I just know coincidently,Doc could you tell me in detail"
"Actually, .. " Dr Lee tell everything that he know to him. Han bin heart Break to pieces he can't do anything to help her. 
"Doc .. can I meet with her."  
"Yes, ofc but I'm a fried that she don't want meet any of you."!
"Just .. trust me doc, I will handle her slowly." 
"Okay, then follow me." He follow him to the room that she will be.He actually did int know what to said after he see her but he cannot just stay like he don't know nothing and also he miss her so much.
knock,knock .. 
Jihyo were looking at the outside from her window.She really miss the old time she miss all her friend and also she miss Han Bin. She know that she should not treat him like he didn't exist but she felt ashamed if he know how her condition right now.She hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter