Chapter 8 - Relationship

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Gyeun! this city is so beautiful.If I don't come here I also don't know this beautiful place."Jihyo spinning around in front of Myeundong which is place of Shopping,seafood,cathedrals and fashion place.There is a lots people there.Lots of people bum into her that make her cannot walk fast like Seojun and Gyeun."Seojun ... Seo .. jun"Seojun saw her struggling by her own when he come to her and take her hand pull her from outside of people. 
"Yah! can you just stick with us what if you missing? do you know my heart sink when I don't see you at my back.Can you just hold my cloth?"
"I'm sorry I don't mean to... Seojun ah I'm so scared.People kept bum and push me away from you and Gyeun but when I realize that was you who pull my hand I feel save Seojun." Jihyo tears come out a little,her eyes red.Seojun suddenly feel calm back.He just remember that Jihyo also a girl how tough she is,she still scared of something happen to her. "I'm sorry too because yelling at you. I'm so worried Jihyo so worried."He patting her hand,calming her.
"Yah. where both of you go? I just found a good restaurant there." Gyeun yelling at them asking them to come there. 
"Okay! we will be there.Jihyo wipe your tears okay we don't want Gyeun worried about you right?Come."He take Jihyo hand and go with her.She look at her and and Seojun and entangled between it."His hand so big.. since when I don't realize it.He look manly sometime.He is not the Seojun who always scared when he little."She smile.She could only said that to herself.Deep in her heart she feel save when she with him.
"Ehem ..em Why both of you holding hand? did I miss anything?" Gyeun surprise seeing them like a couple.
"What? No .. Jihyo she ..I'm scared she will get lost with all the people around here." Seojun tryin to explain the truth but not so truth to Gyeun. 
"Really cuz I smell something fishy here. Really Jihyo?" 
"erm? what" Jihyo show her blank face.She just realize that she and Seojun in front of Gyeun now.She look at Seojun,Seojun face wanted her to agree what he said before."yeah,what he said is true"

Han bin at Naeun apartment.They have a dinner there. But that night,his mind at someone else only his body there.Naeun also could feel that too.
"Oppa?What wrong with you tonight?you don't talk much?"
"what? I .. em you know I was thinking about Jihyo.If she okay now,is she eaten?how she survive? she don't even call me.I'm really worried about her but she can't just  call me for a second?I'm the one she treat like brother she don't even bother to call?huh how could she." While Han bin still in angry mood,he don't realize that he actually hurt Naeun heart.Naeun know he only care about Jihyo as a sister but her heart always denied what his brain said. 
"I .. I think she just doing well.Dont you remember you told me that her friend also go with her." 
"Yes, I know that but her friend is .. a guy I also don't think I could trust him even Jihyo always tell me to trust him."
"So .. Oppa don't you worries okay,she .. doing find"
"But I .. " 
"Oppa let me tell you the truth, this is the first time I saw you really worried about someone like this.Have you finished yet? Cuz I have,I go to bed first okay"
"Naeun, Naeun seriously? why you being like this?"
"I .. I want to go to sleep.If you want to stay here then I wait at room if not there is a key at the table." 
She know she being childish but if other women name come out even its your sister or your cousin or your friend still .. it's hurt her.When she at the bed she heard that Han bin come to her room sliding sleep beside her.She know whatever happen in future she will still holding on Han bin cuz he is the only one she trust right now. 

After they visit Myeongdong, they go to the Namsan tower, National museum of Korea,Lotte World and Seoul Forest.After all day, three of them is very tired.Tomorrow Jihyo will start her first day job.She really excited about tomorrow.

She wake up early.Wearing a skinny navy blue jean and a white t shirt,a red handbag and a sneaker.A thin make up."All done." 
"Annyeong! I'm Song Jihyo a new  worker here.
"Annyeong! welcome to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter