Chapter 6 - Memories

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seojun house 
"Omma,Appa I want to go to Seoul.There is a job for me there"Actually Seojun already got job from there before Jihyo told him that she want to go there . He so happy that he don't need to worried about Jihyo cuz she also want to go with him. 
"Really?what is your job?"His mother really glad to hear that. 
"I'm an art teacher at a secondary school.Don't worry Omma cuz that school only for elite student so my fee is lil bit higher."
"Omo really? I'm so proud with my son.I don't really care about the money, I just care on what you like to do.I know you love children and art so your dream come true it's okay to me." 
"Thanks Omma, Appa .." He really grateful have parent like this. 
"So .. when will you go?"
"Next month Appa." 
"Take care of yourself okay."
"Oh.. Omma Appa Jihyo also will go with me"
"really?Someone that I trust will take care of my son hemm.."His mother smile at him.Give him a different meaning.
"really Omma ? do you think so" He laugh then they talk another things. 


Early in morning Jihyo go to Han bin room and sneakily go to him.
"Oppaaaaa wake up!!lets go out now!" 
"what ... wh.. yah! Jihyo what time now? are you crazy?" 
"Oppa! this is second time you said I'm crazy.Do you want I became really crazy? huh?"
"Then,don't do something crazy .."He go inside his blanket.
"Oppa seriously you don't know me? Even if you stay at oversea for a long time .. you really don't know me ?"Jihyo want to said other things also but he suddenly come out from his sleep and wake up.
"okay, okay if I don't wake up you will still talking here right?I go take a bath for awhile okay.Just Wait."Han bin started to annoyed with her.But he like when she just come to wake him up. 

They go to the place that they always go when they were young.Theme park,A music shop,A cafe and lastly they go to the sea.Han bin go to buy some food while Jihyo waiting him.Jihyo started to remember all the memories between Han bin and her.A memories that she want to keep to herself and Han bin only. 
"Yah .. what are you thinking? Even I came you seem not to realize."Ha bin came after to long. 
"Nah .. I just remember our memories running and playing here even my Omma and Appa asked we to go back we still don't want it.You even brought me to hide from them and that night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter