Chapter 10 - New Life

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han bin is getting ready for his wedding when his friend come to his room sayin there is emergency happen outside. He saw Naeun mother and father cryin outside.
"Mianhe Han bin,mianhe we don't know we ... we .. really don't know she .. she would do that to us to you." 
"Aunt .. tell me what is really happening.."
"Naeun .. Naeun she .. she .. runaway with .. with her own work colleague.She wrote .. wrote a letter for you.We are so sorry! we are so stupid." 
"what? she What? " Han bin sit down for awhile tryin to take all the information. 
"Give me the letter aunt I want to read.Uncle Song could you .. help me with the wedding.."
"don't worry son .. I will help you." 
Han bin go to his room.He sit down and tryin to be calm reading the letter. 

Dear Han bin Oppa ...  
I'm sorry doing like this to our wedding,But you seem dot care of me lately not lately I think for the rest time when we were dating also.I know that you really love me before this but your love towards your cousin is much stronger than me.I know that Oppa.Then before our married,I know you don't know right I'm very depressed with you. i'm so stress that I don't know I could save our relationship or not. You are married with me now just because of my father right? Oppa, I think I have found someone that truly deeply in love with me.He really good with me. He know me .. I hope you don't mad at me.one day I will clean all of this for you.Im sorry if I'm ashamed you and your family it just I can't tell you.When I want to tell you,you are not there. 
I'm truly sorry to you Oppa. I hope you could live a happy life after this.That my pray for you. 
               From: Naeun 

Han bin crunch that letter.He cries cuz he know what he do to Jihyo come back to him.His sin to her been paid back.He also feel guilty to Naeun.He just realize that he also do wrong to her,if she stay and married to him.She know that their married won't stay for to long.He can just only pray for her happiness also.If Jihyo could stay beside him now it's could be much better but unfortunately she don't and the reason she not there also because of him."What a jerk I am."
Han bin go to a nearby club so he could drink and forget all things that happen today. Even he didn't have any feeling towards Naeun now.But she still his first love and she is the one who with him all this time. 

Seojun sent Jihyo back home.
"Yah .. seriously I feel really good with you.You are my medicine Seojun." 
"Really then you should treat me," 
"Andwe! I won't! You are the one. you are my medicine." Jihyo make a cute face to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter