Chapter 12 - Lost in time

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could only see the light.Her head is so hurt that cannot be described.She open her eyes slowly,first things she see is an old women and man.
"Where am I?"That's the only question that she could asked. 
"You are awake Jihyo ... Omma so worried of you.Why you became like this.After Han bin now you."She cried like there is no tomorrow.
"Who .. who are both of you?"Her mother so surprise that she don't recognize them.She cried even more."Appa call the doctor now.Look what happen to our daughter.Jihyo this is Omma and Appa!" 
"Omma? ... Appa? I'm sorry I .. I can't remember anything even my name ..I just don't."Doctor examine Jihyo and they found that her last memories really make her traumatized that her brain don't want her to remember anything.After that day,her parent always make her remember about her childhood and anything but she still don't and act like stranger. Han bin come and visit Jihyo after a week he know what happen to her that make him feel guilty everyday. 

That night 
Jihyo still struggling with the gangster when Seojun who follow the since he saw Jihyo brought Han bin get out of the club.He followed them from behind slowly,he wanted to help her but he scared that she mad at him.He stop for awhile to check his phone when suddenly he heard Jihyo voice.He run immediately and he saw Jihyo is already struggling with the gangster while Han bin laying there.He rush to the gangster and punch them with all he can. With all of them go to him so they will leave Jihyo alone.He fight with all his might.One of the gangster already fall down and police sirens also can be heard that make the others gangster run away.He want to look at Jihyo when she was not there.He saw she walk really fast towards the main road.He called her many time but she don't look at him at all. With lots of blood on his face and hurt on his body that make he cannot run faster anymore.
"Jihyoooooooo!!" He just could see Jihyo being hit by car.He collapse beside the main road.Only a tears could show how hurt he was when he only could looking at her.When Jihyo already on the road her eyes open looking at Seojun and one tears come out from her eyes that night.They were looking each other until she close her eyes and the ambulance and the police come. 

Hospital 
"Jihyo ..." Han bin walk slowly towards her.He know that Jihyo don't remember anything 
"Oh .. hello" 
"erm hello .. are you okay Jihyo."
"Yeah,I'm okay.Are you Han bin Oppa? my cousin?"
"Yes."
"Nice to meet you,I heard a lots about you from Appa and Omma.They said we were really close,and I'm so sorry heard about your wedding." 
"oh .. yeah that's okay Jihyo I .. don't mind at all." Han bin want to touch her hand when suddenly she pull it really fast from him. 
"I'm ... I'm so sorry idk why .. but I'm so sorry" Jihyo don't know why she being like that but she really don't like touching with him.
"No .. that's okay. Jihyo if you need anything I at the outside okay." 
"yeah, I'm so sorry Oppa.." 
"that's okay." Han bin wait outside caress his hair thinking how awful himself.He remember the next day he wake up after the accident Seojun come to him and wanted to punch him but his uncle and aunt and Seojun parent stop him. 
"What .. what happen?"He look at Seojun face full of bruises and the remain of blood.
"You asked what happen?! oh I remember now you so drunk that you don't know what happen right?! what if I'm not there?? Jihyo .. your cousin she .. maybe .." Seojun turn his face from him.
"What happen to her?!"Han bin asked him he really worried if something happen to her because of him.He don't really remember anything after he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter