Chapter 11- the accident

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo wake up that early in morning.Her body is so hurt maybe because she sleep beside her bed holding Seojun hand.She suddenly remember what happen last night.All of it,Seojun confession,her confession and their hugging. Her face blushing,before Seojun wake up she immediately go out from the   room and wanted to prepared porridge and breakfast for him. 
"erm .. where everybody?Appa?Omma?" She just go to kitchen without any thought . 

Seojun wake up and his head is really hurt maybe because of the rain."argh.. am I just have a fever.Where am I?"He just remember Jihyo confession.He smile thinking that how their relationship could change just in one night. Seojun suddenly heard a plate fell from downstairs."What happen?"He just could asked to himself.He wait for Jihyo to come upstairs. 

Jihyo holding a bowl of porridge while suddenly Han bin cone downstairs,her bowl is slip off from her hand and make a loud sound. 
"Omo! Oppa I'm sorry .. I'm so surprise especially see you here.I thought you go for your honeymoon."Jihyo immediately clean up the mess when one of her fingers is pricked by one of crashed bowl."ouch!" 
"Oh .. Jihyo! You could just leave that! it's so dangerous .. if something happen to you I won't forgive myself."He pull Jihyo hand  to look at it when Jihyo pull her hand back.
"Oppa .. it's okay .. I could do by myself .." Jihyo feel uncomfortable be with him even they is cousin and he is married man now. 
"Jihyo .. who is sick? for who you do the porridge?" Han bin just realize what is she cooking and she seem doin it very properly. 
"I ... doin it for .. myself. I want to eat it."She lied. She don't want any of them know it now.She not ready yet. 

Jihyo standing in front her room,holding a food that she made .Taking a deep breath,making her nervous disappear and she need to remember that they are not in the same relationship anymore. 
Tok - tok 
"Seojun are .. you in the bed? I'm coming in okay?" 
"Jihyo.. I miss you already hahaha" He give a sweet laugh to her. 
"eh .. em what are you talking about I'm just downstairs hahaha"Jihyo blushing looking at his laugh.He so cute when he laugh like that. Just this time she realize that,maybe because of their friendship she don't look at him to much.Awkward and silent for awhile,Jihyo want to go down back when suddenly Seojun asked her to  fed the porridge.He make a cute like a puppy face that she cannot resist. 
"Yah! if you always like this then I will spoil you so much!"
"Chicha?woaaa I really love if you spoil me." 
"aish! this kid!"Jihyo want to hit him with the spoon when Seojun hold her hand and kiss it. "Thanks for making the food for me.I really appreciate it." Her hand shaking and she really don't move an inch at all. 
"Jihyo ... are you frozen?" 
"Erm .. Seo.. jun please don't do like that anymore! I'm so surprise!"
She cannot look at his eyes anymore she could feel all the heat go to her head. 
"hahaha why not? we are more than friend now right? I really want to be this closed with you all this time." 
"Yah ! ert !"Jihyo go out from her room immediately. She still cannot accept the changed in their relationship but all the things he do to her don't make her mad at all.She almost like it."Yah! Jihyo what are you thinking ?!" 

That evening Jihyo try to call her parent.They pick up and tell her what happen to the wedding.She almost fell when she heard that.
"Jihyo ..." Han bin want to drink water when he saw Jihyo at the kitchen calling someone and she look like she would faint anytime. 
"What wrong?" 
Jihyo turn around and look at him.She burst into tears"It's is true Oppa?" she know .. 
"What are you talking about Jihyo? I ... don't understand" 
"After all what happen you still don't understand?Your married Oppa .. why you don't tell me ?" 
"I .. I thinks that the punishment for me towards you and ofc Naeun also.She left me .. it also my fault.." 
"But Oppa .. you? how about you? don't it's hurt you? I'm so sorry Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter