Chapter 17 - The truth

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo,I .. how I should tell you, This a a good news but with your condition .. I just hope you could be patient and try to love it."Doctor Lee really wanted to have slow talk with her,he don't want her do something stupid after he told her. 
"Is it like what I'm thinking right now?"Her face so pale like there is no blood on her body,her hand trembling and she touch her stomach."That ... there is another life in my stomach." 
"I'm sorry but .. yes" 
"What should I do now Doctor? I don't even .. know who the father is  and this things ... "She show at her stomach" come not from love but for someone that ruin my life ! make me feel dirty with myself!" She started to punch her chest,hr feeling right now wanted to get rid that feeling when she being touch by a men that she don't even know.She still remember the smell of that man and somehow she feel so familiar with it.But she don't know who.
"Nurse!Nurse! Jihyo don't be like this, Be pity with yourself!Help yourself and fight with this trauma."
Dr Lee holding her hand so she don't tryin to do something horrible to herself.He thought she already recover but he wrong! "Nurse, put her in a ward! she need to be take care of and ofc her baby also.She pregnant so be careful! I will tell her family." 
"Doctor!Don't tell my family about this baby! I ... I will message them, I will tell them I have a work to do.please Doctor.." She appeal to the doctor she don't want her family get humiliated just because of her. 
"But .. this is to far Jihyo, your case , your trauma and your baby .. your family need to know." 
"Doctor , you are my family now. I told you everything and you also treat me like a sister so please help me just this once." 
"huh .. Jihyo ,Jihyo I really don't know what to do with you.Okay then but just make sure .. that you follow what I told you to do okay, and about the baby .. please if you don't love it we can sent to a foster house but just don't kill it." 
"I'm sorry Doctor .." Jihyo know that she should not do that it was his fault not her or the baby inside her stomach. 

Han bin called her many time but she don't pick up her phone.Where is she now?  He even called all her friend since child and they also don't know where is she.His also called her best friend Gyeun .. He don't call Seojun cuz if he called he know that Clara will also know that she missing ofc she will be happy .. and even he want Jihyo like love him back like before,He will never be as dirty as Clara and her ex-boss Dongwook but they also don't know where she is.But he feel like his convo with Dongwook is little weird,it's just the way he talk not like the worried a boss - employee 

"Hello .."
"Hello is this Dongwook-shii" 
"ah .. yeah, who is this?" 
"hello I'm Jihyo ... em cousin Han bin .." 
"Jihyo cousin? Oh the married one huh?" 
From his voice,Han bin know he will not really like him."It's .. long story,"
He suddenly heard a laugh from Dongwook side "Hey! in just kidding.So why you call me?" 
"That's not something that you should bring up to make some joke.."Han bin being a sarcasm with him" oh .. I'm so sorry," Dongwook know his mistake and immediately apologize.
"Hem I will just straight to the point. Do you know where Jihyo?" 
"Jihyo? she not at home?" 
"No .."
"I .. don't know where she is but she always send me a picture even she not work with me but she still took a picture.I will send it to you and if there is a clue that you could take it to know where is she then could you tell me?" 
"huh? she still send you the picture ? okay then, about that yeah okay."
"She .. don't back home how many days already?"
"Just 2 days .. but if she even go to other outside country she should tell me!" 
"yeah, I will try to call her if anything in progress I will called you." 
"Okay then, thanks by the way."
"uh welcome .. I will help you find her no matter what. Even she precious to you she also like that to me." 
"She precious to you?" Han bin have a weird feeling about this just like he have a weird feeling from Seojun. 
"uh I mean as her boss yeah."!
"okay then."
"okay."
That how they ended their convo 
Hanbin look at the picture that Dongwook send .. picture of sea, picture of flower,picture of old couple that look so lovely to each other I hope we were like this also Jihyo but I know right now you won't ever open your heart to anyone after what happen to you and Seojun. He look at the picture that she took but not one of it really show where is she."What should I told her parent?" 
Han bin already make a police report and ofc he also called her parent but they don't pick up so he just send them a text message only. They must be mad at him cuz cannot take care their one and only daughter. His phone ringing .. it's his uncle Jihyo father. 
"Hello Han bin? what do you mean by she missing?"
"I'm sorry uncle but she not at him one about 2 days and I cannot reach her at all." 
"Han bin .. she just called us and told us that she will stay at her friend house and she maybe not go back home for a few month. She told us that she have a new job so don't worry about her."
"But .. s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter