Chapter 3 - Broken

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Jihyo!Jihyo!Jihyo!"Gyeun come rushing to her. 
"What?Someone coming again?huh?" Jihyo annoyed with her always come like there will be an earthquake.
"No... it's that I got a job.A real Job at Seoul!" 
"what!!! really it's a good news.When will you start?" 
"Next week.. can you come to airport send me ..please Jihyo you are my friend."
"ofc I can is just that I don't want to cry when you go "
"yah! don't look so innocent okay! you never cry even when your parent go other place for a long time." 
"hehehe they are my parent not my friend." 

Seojun,Jihyo sending their friend Gyeun to airport.No tears but only send with smile. 
"Jihyo,do you want to go theme park with me today.I brought two ticket with me."He show her the ticket in front her face. 
"yah!erm okay let's go.I also don't have anything to do." 
"yes! let's goooo!" 
They play all the game there.Jihyo so happy when she with him.He was a best companion for her.

Jihyo house
"Hey Seojun!Thanks for accompany me today!"
"yeah,ofc you are my friend right.." 
"yeah hahah why there is a car here? who car is it?" Jihyo look at the car that park in front of her house. 
"I don't know,why you don't get in so you could know." 
"yeah .. okay bye Seojun. See you tomorrow." 
"yeah .. okay bye. if you need anything call me okay.Anytime."
"yeah .. bye!" 
Jihyo get into the house when she heard Han bin,her parent and a beautiful girl talking and laughing at the hall of their house. 
"Ah Jihyo you just come back?Come and introduce yourself at this Unnie. 
"Oh anyeonghaseyeo. Who is this?"
"This is your Oppa friend.Naeun Unnie.She the one who your brother said."Her mum look so excited.Jihyo look at her.She very beautiful from top to the down.She have a fair skin,nice hair and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter