chater 4 - a laugh that I cannot give

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo don't go outside from her room since last night.She also don't want to eat.Her parent really worried if something happen before she coming home.Han bin decide to talk to her.
knock,knock
"Jihyo ah I'm coming inside your room okay." 
He look she still sleeping.
"don't we have discuss about this.But why you being like this..."He touch her face but her face so hot.She have a fever."oh Jihyo .. I thought," Han bin thought Jihyo don't come out because Naeun come but she sick and as a person that always stay with her he don't know."Oppa .. "Jihyo want to get up that morning but her head so in pain that she cannot get up."is that you .. "
"Yeah, it's me ..I think you have a fever, you don't need to wake up I will get a medicine and asked aunt to help you." When Han bin want to get up suddenly Jihyo hold his hand."Oppa, don't go .. accompany me."
"But . I need to get your medicine if not you won't get well back."
"Oppa ... if my sickness could make you stay by my side I don't care if I sick everyday ...."
"yah ! what are you talking about. You know if you sick I'm the one who will worried to death if you like this everyday."
"I know Oppa .. that's why ...."
"don't talk nonsense.you are sick now."Suddenly Jihyo grip become loose.She is back to sleep.Han bin immediately go out from her room.His heart thumping so hard."No Han bin, you just worried of her not more than that."He just go and take medicine for her.


Jihyo wake up and saw at her phone it's already 7:00 pm. beside her table show lots of medicine and  a bowl of water. "argh... did I have a fever? Omma must be worried.uh?"When she want to wake up she saw Han bin sleeping while holding the wet cloth. 
"Oppa? who take care of me ?Why?"
She suddenly remember when she sick he always take care of her and so do her when he sick.She smile alone when Han bin wake up
"remember the old day?" Han bin know because he also feel the same.
"yes, but  you don't do the same since you go study oversea"
"hahah, did I told you to take care of yourself.. I will not take care of you forever." 
"yeah .. hahahah silly me."
"Jihyo ah, even like that don't you know I'm so worried like death if you sick like this again?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter