Chapter 9

Bow That Playboy

     It was the day where Seungcheol official propose to Jihoon.He already told his parents and Jihoon's family about tonight,even Soonyoung and Seokmin also help .Junhui and Seokmin help Seungcheol distracted Jihoon to keep her busy.Seungcheol ask Mingyu what kind of clothes should he wear,since Mingyu is a fan in fashion.That evening,Seungcheol went to his car to the restaurant that he prepared to propose Jihoon on his way to there something happened to his car,the break wasn't working and his car suddenly out of controls.The car spins many time untill it crash the lamp,he unconscious.Mingyu and Wonwoo who were on their way,drive the same road as Seungcheol drive,saw an accident that many people gather there and saw a familiar car.They stop there and saw Seungcheol inside the car with blood,the ambulance and some police just arrive and save Seungcheol that stuck inside the car and the police controls the traffic,Wonwoo went to Mingyu's car and follow the ambulance while Mingyu is inside the ambulance,crying to see Seungcheol's condition,he call his uncle,Mr.Hansol about Seungcheol..

Mr.Hansol:Hello?

Mingyu:Uncle,It's me,Mingyu.(cry)

Mr.Hansol:Oh,Mingyu,Where are you?Seungcheol haven't arrive here yet.

Mingyu:Un...cle(cry)..Seung...cheol hyung..

Mr.Hansol:What happened to him?(panic)

Mingyu:Seungcheol hyung had an accident.We are on the way to the hospital(cry)

Mr.Hansol:MWO(surprise)...Alright,Uncle will come with others as soon as possible.

Mingyu:Arraso.

   Mrs.Seungkwan and the others look at Mr.Hansol who his face changed and saw his eye become red.

Mrs.Seungkwan:What happened,dear?

Mr.Hansol:Seung..cheol..

Mr.Jisoo:What happened to him?

Mr.Hansol:He got an accident.(sad)

Mrs.Seungkwan:WHAT..NO,It can't be...(cry)

Mrs.Jeonghan:Calm down,Seungkwan.

Soonyoung:Is he okay?

Mr.Hansol:Mingyu just call me and said that he and Wonwoo on their way to the hospital.

Chan:But,What about Jihoon noona?Should we tell her?

Mr.Hansol:Minghao,call Jun and tell them about Seungcheol went we at hospital.

Minghao:Yes,Mr.Hansol.

 

   While Jihoon,Seokmin and Junhui at the park...

Jihoon:YAH,What we doing here?It's late now,I'm hungry,you know..(mad)

Seokmin:Be patient,will you.We have to wait for Soonyoung or Minghao to call before we ate.

Jihoon:Aish,Do we have too.(annoy)

    Suddenly Jun's phone start ringing,it was Minghao.

Jun:Hello,Minghao.

Minghao:Jun,I have something to tell you.It's about Seungcheol hyung.

Jun:OH,Did he arrive already?We will be there soon..

Minghao:No.We are not at the restaurant.

Jun:What?Where are you?Aren't you suppose at the restaurant?

Minghao:No,We at the hospital.

Jun:Why are you at the hospital?Are you sick?

MInghao:No,Mingyu hyung just call Mr.Hansol that Seungcheol got an accident.So,we have to go to the hospital.

Jun:WHAT(surprised).Is he okay?

Minghao:We don't know yet.Come to the hospital with Jihoon noona and Seokmin-ssi.

Jun:Arraso.We'll be there in no time.

Minghao:Okay,Bye..

   After Jun had finished talk with Minghao.

Jihoon:So,It's that Minghao?Where is he?

Jun:He's at hospital.

Jihoon:Oh no,Is he okay?(worried)

Jun:He's okay.But Seungcheol..(hesitate)

Jihoon:What happened to him?TELL ME?WHAT HAPPENED TO SEUNGCHEOL OPPA?(mad)

Seokmin:Calm down,Jihoon.

Jun:HE got an accident.They already at the hospital.

Jihoon:What.No,It can't be.It can't be him.Is he okay?(panic)

Jun:They don't know yet.Let's go to the hospital.

Jihoon:His going to be okay right, Seokmin?(cry )

Seokmin:I'm sure he is.His a tough guy.Stop crying,Jihoon.If Seungcheol saw you like this,he will sad.Cheer up. 

Jihoon: Thanks, Seokmin.

  Later,Jun,Jihoon and Seokmin arrive at the hospital. Jihoon saw her family and friends there. Mrs.Seungkwan who saw Jihoon hug her tightly.Jihoon know her mother in law is sad,she also cry at her shoulder. Then after a while, Dr.Seohyun who is Jihoon's cousin was the one who treat Seungcheol. They rush to her. 

Jihoon: Unnie, how's Seungcheol? (Cry)

Seohyun: Well, he is in stable condition for now. He has lost many blood but we already transfer the blood into his body. Right now, he still haven't wake yet due to his head hit something hard. 

Mrs.Jeonghan: Thanks, Seohyun. 

Seohyun: Anything, Aunt.Don't worry Jihoon,his fine. I will tell you for more details later. I will check him from time to time.

Jihoon: Thanks,Unnie.Can we see him? 

Seohyun: It's my job(smile).You can visit him right now.I have to leave now, see you Aunty,Uncle, Jihoon.

Mr.Jisoo: See you, Seohyun. Hansol,how about you and Seungkwan visit Seungcheol first. 

Mr.Hansol: Ok. Let's go dear. 

Mrs.Seungkwan: Jeonghan unnie, we come in first okay. 

Mrs.Jeonghan: Sure. Be strong, Seungkwan. 

-At some place-

A man:Hello,I've already do what you ask me to do.

???:Good.Now,let see what's going to happened next.HAHA(evil laugh)

 A few minutes later,??? got a call

???:Hello?

A man:I have a gud news for you.Seungcheol is now at the hospital.His in coma right now.

???:Good.That's more I like.That is punishment for him because he rejected me.

A man:Doyoon-ssi,When can we met.I need the money as soon as possible.

Doyoon:Relax.Since you already do a good job,I gave you an extra 10000 won.How's that.

A man:Great.I'll see you tonight.Don't forget the lady that I want that you reccomended before.

Doyoon:Sure.I'll see you tonight then.

  Yes guys,Doyoon was the one who make Seungcheol's car have problems.He heard that Seungcheol going to propose Jihoon that night and plan to ruin it.After,she got the call from one of her people,She call someone that really need to hear the great news.

???:Hello?

Doyoon:Mr.Wonho,Great to hear from you.It's me Doyoon,Jang Doyoon.

Mr.Wonho:Ah,Doyoon my love.I miss your sweet voice.

Doyoon:Aish,You Mr.Wonho,always make me smile.

Mr.Wonho:Stop call me Mr.Wonho,just call me Wonho Oppa.(smirk)

Doyoon:Arraso,Wonho Oppa.

Mr.Wonho:So,What can I do for you,my lady.

Doyoon:I have a great news for you.(happy)

Mr.Wonho:What is it?

Doyoon:Remember our plan to spread Seungcheol and Jihoon away.

Mr.Wonho:Oh That Bastard with my love.What about them?

Doyoon:Just a minute ago,I got a call from one of our people,tell me that Seungcheol is in coma.

Mr.Wonho:Really.That's great.Poor My Jihoon.

Doyoon:So,Do we need to proceed our next plan?

Mr.Wonho:Of course.I really want to see them seperated and hate each other.

Doyoon:Good,How about I see you tommorrow night.We can discused.

Mr.Wonho:I would love to.I see you tommorow at the usual.

Doyoon:Alright then,See you.Oppa.

Mr.Wonho:Goodbye,My lady.

  After phone call with Wonho.Doyoon sip her tea with a great smile.

Doyoon:Seungcheol,I already told you before.If I don't get you nobody can,Even your Jihoon can't.I'm so sorry to see you like that,it make me really happy to see you like that.HAAHAHA..(Evil Laugh).

 

Meanwhile in Seungcheol's room,

Mrs.Seungkwan:Seung..cheol(cry),wake up.Mum miss you.(cry)

Mr.Hansol:Come down,dear.I know Seungcheol is a tough guy.He will survive.Don't cry.

Mrs.Seungkwan:But,why?Who do this to Seungcheol?(cry)

Mr.Hansol:I don't know.The police now are investigate who did this.We need to wait for them,okay.Now stop crying,Seungcheol don't want to see his mum is crying right(smile).

Mrs.Seungkwan:I will make sure that person who do this to Seungcheol will get a heavy punishment.I swear...(cry+angry)

Mr.Hansol:How about we ask Jihoon to take care of Seungcheol for awhile.Tomorrow we can came back here.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Great idea.Seungcheol,please wake up fast.I really miss you.(cry).

 Mrs Seungkwan kiss Seungcheol's forehead,Mr.Hansol also do the same.Then,they went outside the room where Jihoon and her family there.Soonyoung,Seokmin,Minghao and Jun already went back home since it's already midnight.

Mr.Jisoo:How's Seungcheol?

Mr.Hansol:He still didn't wake up yet.Jihoon.

Jihoon:Yes,dad.

Mr.Hansol:Can you stay and take care of Seungcheol while me and mum went back home.Don't worry tomorrow we will come here.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Please,Jihoon.Can you,I want to stay here but dad didn't let me stay.

Jihoon:Sure.Can I Appa,Omma?

Mrs.Jeonghan:Of course,you can.I sent your clothes to Appa since he got work tomorrow.

Jihoon:Thanks,Omma.Mum,Dad,I will take care Seungcheol.I promise.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Thanks Jihoon.(hug her).I guess it's time to go back.See you tomorrow,Jihoon.Mingyu,aren't you coming?

Mingyu:Oh,I stay here for a while.Then I went back home,Aunty.

Mr.Jisoo:I guess we also go back.Come,Wonwoo,Chan let's go back home.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Take care Jihoon.Anything call me okay.

Jihoon:Yes Omma.Bye..

  After her family went back home,Now left Mingyu and her.Jihoon saw Mingyu's eyes red,Jihoon know Mingyu has been crying,good thing Wonwoo there to comfort him.Jihoon saw Mingyu and her twin sister are close,she hopes they will be together some day.

Jihoon:Mingyu,Are you okay?(worried)

Mingyu:Yeah,I'm fine.Its just that.(cry)

Jihoon:Don't cry.I'm here.(hug Mingyu)

Mingyu:Seungcheol hyung is like my own brother,we lived as the only son in our family.He treat me like his dongsaeng,we play together since we're little.We even study at the same university,because we only depends each other comfort.Sometime,he playfull,naughty,stuborn but for me he's my brother eventough we're cousin.Eventough,he's a playboy,but I know he will change one day and now my wish did come true to see he's changes.Now,look at him, he didn't wake up, I want hyung back,Jihoon.(cry)

Jihoon:I know,Mingyu(pat his back).Now,Stop crying will you.If Seungcheol wake up and saw you cry,he also will sad(comfort Mingyu).How about you go back home,rest.Tomorrow you can come and visit Oppa.

Mingyu:Arraso.I will go now.Take care(kiss her forehead).

Jihoon:Arraso.Be careful driving.Bye(smile)

Mingyu:Bye.(Smile)

  After Mingyu went back home,Jihoon left alone.She hesistate to go there,she have no energy to see Seungcheol yet.Jihoon know if she see him,she will cry.Jihoon felt lucky because she already know about Seungcheol's plan on propose her, that night,she know that from Jun on their way to the hospital.After she got courage,she went inside Seungcheol's room.She saw Seungcheol with many wires at his body,she suddenly fell weak.She cry for a while,then start to calm down when Dr.Seohyun,her cousin want to exam Seungcheol and saw Jihoon crying.She went beside Seungcheol's bed and hold his hand,it was cold. Jihoon felt a tear at the corner of her eye but she hold it.She's strong enough to face the hurdles.

Jihoon: Oppa, Wake up (sob).You promise me you want to stay beside me all the time but why are you laying here at the hospital. Everyone are hoping for you to wake up especially mum and dad.You know I love you right,you're the first guy that open my heart. Please don't leave me. I need you to be with me,I will be a good wife to you.Please wake up, Saranghae  Choi Seungcheol (kiss his cheek and forehead).

  Jihoon felt a sleep while her hand still hold Seungcheol's hand tightly. In Jihoon's dream, Jihoon saw Seungcheol and ran fast to catch him,they hug tightly and she said I love you to him and he gave her a smile and they kiss passionatly.There is something Jihoon weird is suddenly there is a cute baby who careful crawl towards them.Seungcheol pick the baby and kiss his cheek and the baby smile,it makes Jihoon think is it their son,the baby suddenly want Jihoon to pick him from Seungcheol and  kiss the baby's chubby cheek.It was a beautiful dream for her.

   It's been a month now and Seungcheol haven't wake yet from his coma. Jihoon had take good care of him, now everyone worry of her because she doesn't want to eat.Her face became pale and her body become skinny,Mrs.Jeonghan worry if Jihoon suddenly faint and sick,sometimes Mingyu or Wonwoo will force Jihoon to eat.Jihoon was sleeping beside Seungcheol while hold his hand, suddenly she felt a movement it was Seungcheol's hand, she call Mrs.Seungkwan, Mingyu and Dr.Seohyun about Seungcheol, after she call them, Jihoon suddenly have no strenght to go inside back so she said to Mingyu she had something urgent,she ran to her car with tears at her eyes,she went inside the car and it was raining heavily just like her tears. She doesn't know why, she isn't ready to face Seungcheol yet. She drive her car and when back home after she had calm down a bit.Meanwhile back at Seungcheol's room, Seohyun already examine Seungcheol conditions and went outside where Mrs.Seungkwan and Mingyu are. 

Mrs.Seungkwan: Doctor,How's Seungcheol? 

Dr.Seohyun:His condition is getting better and he doesn't have any problems but his scars is still need to treat more.(smile)

Mingyu:Gomawo,Doctor

Dr.Seohyun:My pleasure,Anything else I will talk with you later from time to time. 

Mrs Seungkwan:Thank you, doctor .Can we see him?

Dr.Seohyun: Oh yes, you can.

  Mrs Seungkwan went inside Seungcheol's room and saw him smile to his mum, She hug him. 

Mrs.Seungkwan: Seungcheol-ah,Are you okay. You make me worry you know. (Sad)

Seungcheol: Sorry, mum. I don't know what had happened(smile to his mum).Mingyu, come here.

Mingyu: Hyung.(cry).I feel like dying you know. What if you leave me alone, I don't want you to leave me before my wedding. You promise me,that you want to see me marry. (Cry)

Seungcheol: Okay, Now I wake right, I never leave my dongsaeng alone. Now stop crying.(comfort Mingyu)

Mingyu: Sorry I got carried away(wipe his tears). 

Seungcheol: Mingyu,What happened to me? 

Mingyu: You got an accident at the road, your car got crash at the roadside lamp.The police investigate that your break's car isn't working, they told  that someone had done something to your car. You were in coma then now you wake up (smile).

Seungcheol: How long?

Mrs.Seungkwan: A month. 

Mingyu: Oh,Jihoon take care of you while you were in coma. 

Seungcheol: Where is she?(looking for Jihoon).I haven't met her yet. 

Mingyu: She said she had something urgent to do.So she went back home. 

Mrs.Seungkwan: The doctor said you can go home tomorrow because they need to treat your scars.Mingyu will stay with you tonight and then went back tomorrow.

Seungcheol: Yes, Mum. 

 -That evening-

Mingyu: I already call Wonwoo and her family about you. 

Seungcheol: Jihoon? 

Mingyu:She was sleeping. Wonwoo said she and Jihoon will visit you tomorrow night since they have work tomorrow. 

Seungcheol: Thanks, Mingyu. 

Mingyu: Hyung, Is everything okay? You look sad.

Seungcheol: Nothing,I just think about Jihoon and Doyoon.

Mingyu:Doyoon?Why you would think about her? 

Seungcheol: You told me that my car's break isn't work right. I think I know who did this,she will do anything just to ruined my relationship with Jihoon. 

Mingyu: Are you sure, hyung.

Seungcheol: Yup and I think Wonho also in this situation also. Just to separate me and Jihoon,who else hate me and Jihoon than those two. 

Mingyu:Sure,I'll tell the police about it.Get some rest hyung.

Seungcheol: Arraso. 

   Then,

Mingyu: Hyung.

Seungcheol: Wae? 

Mingyu: Wonwoo said they can't come tomorrow.

Seungcheol: Why? 

Mingyu: Jihoon.She fainted.  

Seungcheol: Is she okay?(worried)

Mingyu: She's okay,just have a high fever. You know hyung, eventhough she take care of you but everyone Is worry her because she didn't eat her food properly. Maybe that's why she fainted. 

Seungcheol: I hope she's okay. 

Mingyu: If you feel better tomorrow, how about we go see her tomorrow? 

Seungcheol: Are you going to date with Wonwoo.. he he..

Mingyu: Aniyo, Wonwoo is just my friend. She is nice to me. 

Seungcheol: Why don't you date her then? 

Mingyu: I'm not ready, hyung. What if Wonwoo already has a boyfriend.I don't want because of me, she and her boyfriend break up. 

Seungcheol: Want me to ask Jihoon about her twin sister? Maybe Jihoon can help you to get her. 

Mingyu: I don't know hyung. 

Seungcheol: This is not Mingyu that I know before. Did Wonwoo do anything to you until you became like this. 

Mingyu: Hyung, Go to sleep.

Seungcheol: Arraso. You too.Good night. 

Mingyu: Good night, hyung.

   While at The Lee's house,Mrs.Jeonghan just put a cold pad at Jihoon's forehead and Mr.Jisoo just check her temperature.They were worried of Jihoon,Wonwoo who came to her bedroom and to her surprised saw Jihoon laying and quickly call her parents in the living room.Mr.Jisoo check Jihoon and she was fainted because she has a high fever,Wonwoo tell Mingyu that they have to cancelled to visit Seungcheol tomorrow.Jihoon's temperature is still high,that makes all of them worried.Wonwoo went to her twin's bed sadly.

Wonwoo:Hoonie,Are you okay?

Jihoon:Neh,My head a bit spin that's all.Don't worry about me,Woonie.

Wonwoo:I felt like dying you know saw you fainted.Even Omma and Appa are worried about you.That's why I told you to take care of yourself not just Seungcheol Oppa,Hoonie.

Jihoon:Mianhae,Wonnie.I promised I take care of myself.

Wonwoo:I already told Mingyu Oppa about you,I think he already told Seungcheol Oppa also.

Jihoon:WHAT!Wonnie,I don't want Seungcheol Oppa to worry about me,you know he just wake up right.

Wonwoo:Sorry,I have too,For your sake.Oh,they will come and visit tomorrow.

Jihoon:Okay..

Wonwoo:Is anything you want to tell me,sis?

Jihoon:Oh,nothing.

Wonwoo:Don't lie to me.I know you hidden something from me,us.Tell me,If not I will tell Seungcheol Oppa about it.

Jihoon:Arraso.I will tell you but with 1 condition,Don't tell anyone espeacially Seungcheol Oppa.

Wonwoo:Okay.So,What is it?

Jihoon:Do..yoon..

Wonwoo:Her.What is it again?Did she hurt you,sis?(worried)

Jihoon:Remember when Seungcheol Oppa wake up.

Wonwoo:Yes.

Jihoon:I ran away after told them about Oppa waking up.A week before he wake up,Doyoon unnie visit Seungcheol.

Wonwoo:She WHAT(surprised).

Jihoon:Calm down,Wonnie.Yes,She visit him,and told me that she's the one that make Oppa like that.

Wonwoo:Then,Why you ran away.

Jihoon:I have no strength to go inside because of her words when she visit him.

Wonwoo:What did she said?

Jihoon:She will do anything to break me and Oppa apart even killing one of us and she said if I stay away from him,she will not do anything danger to us.Now What I'm supposed to do,Woonie(cry).I love him,I miss him alot but Doyoon's word make me wonder,do I have to do or not.That's why I ran away,I've been crying and didn't have enough sleep at the hospital(cry).

Wonwoo:I'm here,sis.Don't cry Hoonie,you will make me want to cry also(sad).

Jihoon:Thanks,Wonnie.Please don't tell others if not,I will get my guitar and hit you.

Wonwoo:Yes,boss.Now,let's sleep,you need a lot of rest.

Jihoon:Good night,Wonnie.

Wonwoo:Good night,Hoonie.Sleep well.